Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

@ everyone on sk

13»

Comments

• I dunno about that, you seemed pretty confident that I'd lose lol. Regardsless, I cannot hide, never could. Arson will be keeping an eye on my kd.
    I'm 150% confident. Infact I'm 150% confident that I will be number 1.
  • I dunno about that, you seemed pretty confident that I'd lose lol. Regardsless, I cannot hide, never could. Arson will be keeping an eye on my kd.
    This is gunna be a good round :)
    But make no mistake if one of these noobs multi rape my kingdom because they think its funny I will have 500 DW multis on deck.

But make no mistake if one of these noobs multi rape my kingdom because they think its funny I will have 500 DW multis on deck.

We can establish now that if that happens in the future, it wasn't me. I have 4 kids, a home, a wife, all the while looking after 10 stores, and over 150 Employees, 4 meetings a week, kids school bullshit.

Nigga don't have time for that shit.

We can establish now that if that happens in the future, it wasn't me. I have 4 kids, a home, a wife, all the while looking after 10 stores, and over 150 Employees, 4 meetings a week, kids school bullshit.

Nigga don't have time for that shit.
    Nah I wasn't referring to you. I'm talking about the losers that did it at the start of this round.
  • You two should both tell me your kd's so I can keep personal track of your kd's!! And give me your passwords so I can do daily checks on your probe history / attack history!

You guys should in no case hit a land def / suicided kingdom though as there's no way to proof if you set it up or not, so better not hit it at all!

Streaming on twitch would be hella funny too I WOULD WATCH THAT! I have no life whatsoever though sooooo
  • winner takes on illy.
  • winner takes on illy.
  • I luv illy dont hate on him :(
  • lol this is funny
  • What did I read....
  • edited December 2014
    I'm coming back as spectator for Game 67.

~extra cookies for the whiners...err winner.~

Rob versus Rohan +1.

lets start the cheering squad.
    Go!
  • Just let me know where ROHAM is and i will GLADLY keep probes/wl's i mean an eye on his kingdom to make sure he doesnt cheat :) he is quite the homo who clearly does cheat like a low life scum bag would.. rich? HAHAHA you mean in debt
  • If someone rolls puppy for me I will pledge my loyalty to them forever If I play in future.
  • If someone rolls puppy for me I will pledge my loyalty to them forever If I play in future.
    What If I disband my kingdom will you be loyal to me? :D
  • Puppy, where are you? I honestly don't know. I need Qwj's loyalty!
  • Puppy, where are you? I honestly don't know. I need Qwj's loyalty!

annyeong (1:10)
  • that sector was number one for a bit.. and now.. a kd in vacation is the biggest.. lolz

not funny.. but kinda hilarious :)
  • that sector was number one for a bit.. and now.. a kd in vacation is the biggest.. lolz

not funny.. but kinda hilarious :)
    You left us :(
  • i couldnt take the abuse :) i was getting in trouble at work i had to do somethin!