Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fenris AL is a cheater

Comments

• pointing fingers back is childish, why are there multis in your leadership, and dont blame people without evidence. None of us want cheaters, we fight every round to get rid of cheaters.
  • LA you got caught. Nobody wants to read a wall of text. You suck at SK. You lost all credibility. Accept it.
  • pointing fingers back is childish, why are there multis in your leadership, and dont blame people without evidence. None of us want cheaters, we fight every round to get rid of cheaters.
    I spent every minute i have on AIM with you guys. Passing every KT in my AIM time. The best you could do is ask.

• I didnt create the thread, I dont know the kd in question, but writing a post raging at someone who brought evidence isnt what id call mature conversation. It was a simple question that should be answered. Especially when were in the process of killing multis
  • edited October 2014
    Well, unless former Fenris members live or work with LA, she's cheating.

Since she hasn't implied either to date, it's highly likely that she's cheating.
  • edited October 2014
    lol somebody is trying to have their cake and eat it too!
  • cyber bullying man this is what it is
    Lolol
  • We currently have a Blast chat on aim with most ALS and officers here is a transcript:
    the discussion is still ongoing, but to keep everyone up to date.
    *************************************************************************************

WALLS: ashnod u there?

Ashnod: hey

walls: so whats up with the pf post?

10:05 PM
    Ashnod:
    I was waiting for you someone to ask that here.
    Am I not here long enough to have the courtesy of being ask...in person?

walls: wut?
    it's halloween, most of us went out

10:07 PM
    Ashnod
    :)
    i came back early
    actually someone PM me.
    do i need to paste the answers here?

walls: is there a difference?

10:08 PM
    Ashnod:yes
    i have one premium account.
    and only 1 account.

walls : ok then y are there 3 accounts with same ip?

10:09 PM

Ashnod:
    Loki X was killed, and Zeus is the new kingdom. This account is my premium account.
    I check it everywhere, Starbuck, home connection, Iphone. If you notice, I am on SK more than I need to be,
    just because I feel I invited 30 to people to come back...and I feel bad that it come to this.
    As I said, I will stick around with everyone, with everything I got. And that devote my time.

After loki killed two days ago, I have a chat with few technicians at the labs. Having coffee, they ask me why I keep checking my phone. I said, some game called SK. Shared static IP 509.* et all created 20 kingdoms, those my game was ruined day 1.

If you look at Karakoram, and Molokai, those are shared connections within.
    I scribbled details of what I wanted the kingdoms to be. Will they enjoy the game? Or will they even understand SK? IDK?
    I ask them to create 200 kingdoms since yesterday. But to do that, you have to create 200 unique emails, and 200 unique BSG ID.

If Bcart cares, the multi 509.* will be deleted. I am pretty sure these kingdoms that the techs created will be deleted,
    or I dont know how it works. Since Bcart is Canadian, he probably know that it is a shared connection.

10:12 PM

Ashnod:
    Right now, I wish, i have the delete button to get rid of multi. Veii was killed off before I went out for Halloween, by the same multi.

10:13 PM

Ashnod:
    I invited these people to play --- and all they got is one person creating 30 accounts to destroy the ONLY kingdom that these players created --- so they can play, just this round for re-union.
    58 mins ago

walls:
    so did they all create at work? or wut
    Ashnod:

yeah.
    i will ask for some more.

walls:
    at the same time?

56 mins ago

Ashnod:

same day probably. or the same time.
    I know it was after I bitch about the morning my KD was killed off.
    It was here that I said i told the techs to play SK, or maybe in fenris chat.

55 mins ago
    Ashnod:

they laugh, because its old school.
    50 mins ago

walls:
    so you are saying u told people to make multi accounts for u?
    48 mins ago
    Ashnod:
    or play Sk because I'm bitching angry that my account is killed
    I wrote down what to write.
    As bcart rules 1 player, 1 kingdom.
    Not play SK. The term was play SK - and revenge my dead little kingdom.
    47 mins ago

Flames:
    so you hated the cheaters so you created multies to battle the multis
    after posting how much you hated the multies and didnt tell anyone
    hoping you wouldnt get caught?

Ashnod:
    I told you that dave 2 days ago.
    clone wars

Flames:
    lol I didnt know what you were talking about
    Ashnod:

I told you...if you scroll up, maybe private between you and me......or here???
    44 mins ago
    Flames:
    it was here
    i believe walls was there to
    when we said we had no idea what you were takling about this isnt star wars lol

43 mins ago
    walls:
    here is my question, if you have a legitimate answer, why would u not post it in the pfs when everyone is asking
    unless you know what you are doing is not legitimate

41 mins ago
    walls:
    also if your story is true, then the ip that they are logged in is 'shared' at your work ip
    and its 1:30am right now and you are still at work
    because your account is logged in with that ip right now
    39 mins ago

wickeddesiresk:
    where do they live?
    what time is it where they are at

walls:
    toronto, 1:30am

wickeddesiresk:
    some jobs you could be at work that late

38 mins ago
    wickeddesiresk:
    but yes they should explain in forums

walls:
    except 30mins ago she said she just came home early

Ashnod:
    I hate explaining in forums
    i have work IP teethered to me.
    Exactly how I come back playing SK.

walls:
    work ip tethered?
    37 mins ago

walls:
    do explain, i am a compsci major
    pls explain.
    35 mins ago

Ashnod:
    then what is there to explain.
    you understood it.

Flames:
    Im still confused on what happened. You got people at your work to create accoutns that you control through them, and because they are at work you have matching ips?

(bunch of talking about multi in 2:13 killing)

Flames:
    soooo is the multi ocnversation over then
    lol

walls:
    we're waiting for her to find a new story to tell us

Flames:
    Ash youre tethered into your work somehow (over my head)
    22 mins ago

Ashnod?
    I can work at home, my IP is at work, that is how I was told.
    So if I am on my phone, that is another IP.
    and When i change my internet connection to home connection - that is another IP
    I come home early today using same laptop.
    21 mins ago

Ashnod:
    Would i just create 2 additional accounts...just to give myself a headache?
    why i am even having a rough time reforming Fenris?
  • fyi we have been informed that:

nateholmes88: she works at starbucks
  • fyi we have been informed that:

nateholmes88: she works at starbucks
    Con los terrorista...sta...sta...sta.
  • Its like a presidential election in this bitch. Digging up shit from like the 6th grade.
  • I don't know how people understand Ashnod. It is either a genius or a retard. If it was a guy people would tease it for never making any sense.
  • edited November 2014
    Okay, last pic an I'm done.

/thread
  • Rohan, you're killing me. I cant breathe.. I'm dead.
  • Rohan, you're killing me. I cant breathe.. I'm dead.
    just remake with you and 50 of your best co-worker friends!
  • as said before, matching IPs prove nothing, IP+Interaction is the dealbreaker.

the reason we all hate on teh DW multies is their shared interaction on 1 target effectively killing them in a high pace.

still im not sure clone wars are the solution. were feeding the trolls as is already
  • Well this could escalate quickly. Pretty sure I know a few people who would join a clone war.
  • Who waits until kds are hitting 1k+ land to start a clone war?

Next round, start this shit out of Newb.

Newbs.
  • ZEUS (1:18)

If Bcart does the sweep, he is Canadian, he knows where/what those shared connections are. He can decide to delete it....if His Majesty finds the delete button.

maybe I'm misreading this but how does bcart being Canadian affect anything? In walls post of chat logs you mention it again, not sure why him being Canadian matters

• ZEUS (1:18)

If Bcart does the sweep, he is Canadian, he knows where/what those shared connections are. He can decide to delete it....if His Majesty finds the delete button.

maybe I'm misreading this but how does bcart being Canadian affect anything? In walls post of chat logs you mention it again, not sure why him being Canadian matters

don't u know
    canadians are all knowing.

we're like the NSA, ON STEROIDS.
    if we close our eyes, we can even see you pee.
  • Close your eyes. I'm about to go for one right now, I'll spell your name on the floor.
  • edited November 2014
    2 L's not 1
  • ...well shyt, guess I got it for next time. Did ya like the nice little farts-for-spaces towards the end? =D
  • uncalled for, but yes, humerous.