Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fenris AL is a cheater

edited October 2014 in General

Karakoram (1:18)

Last Login:

IPvSK2: 735-06-F5-37 - More than 3 hours ago.

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 735-06-F5-37

KD ID 575

ZEUS (1:18)

Last Login:

IPvSK2: 735-06-F5-37 - October 31, 19:39:45

IPvSK2: 858-13-3B-CC
IPvSK2: 787-DD-21-D7
IPvSK2: 813-83-36-13

KD ID 540

Why is the Fenris "leadership" making multiple accounts?

Comments

• edited October 2014
    Molokai (2:1)

IPvSK2: 735-06-F5-37 - More than 3 hours ago.

KD ID 552

This KD is being built on.

Why am I finding more multi's?
  • Who are you zam?
  • I'm.... Zamerano?
  • Newb. I woulda like this to have come from someone with a little more spunk?
  • THE PLOT THICKENS
  • Wow im seriously gay.
  • THE POTS FULL OF CHICKENS
  • Lol. After the cheating speech yesterday this could be funny
  • awaiting fenris.....
  • Lol, oh walls, always a pleasure.

• Wait?

where are the others?

I paid for 200 kingdoms to be created?
    This is a rip-off!!!

• Wait?

where are the others?

I paid for 200 kingdoms to be created?
    This is a rip-off!!!
    Deflection nice

• I can probably clear this up guys. The truth is, every KD in Fenris is actually mine. I'm tired of being killed off every round so I figured I'll just create an entire alliance and surely at least 1 of those KDs will survive. Lady Ashnod is just my cross-dresser name.
  • Lies you struggle to manage one Kingdom :)
  • Lies, I struggle to just sign on to my KD
  • XD long time no speak. How u been
  • How have I been vs the last time we spoke around 4 years ago? Well, I smoke a considerably larger amount of pot every day...Thats about it :P
  • and a lot more gay
  • No excuse for matching IP.

Give a reason...
  • Yeah...you guys seemed to forget when Fenris was on the outs and losing reputation as to why it was happening
  • Time to kill Fenris. Uni gangbang ftw.
  • ZEUS (1:18)

Last Login:

IPvSK2: 735-06-F5-37 - October 31, 19:39:45

IPvSK2: 858-13-3B-CC
    IPvSK2: 787-DD-21-D7
    IPvSK2: 813-83-36-13

premium account

The rest is shared connection.
    Welcome to the 2014, its called progress.

@ Zamerano, I would like to see if you have hit any of the multi kingdom, or even tried. Yes, you are very happy that the multi hits on Fenris. Because you can continue NW whoring while we are busy killing multi? Show us some dicks or ball? Oh forgot? you have none.

Do you have any idea how disappointing for those who come back to try and play, and have fun?
    Sure, there were multi during my days...but not as blatant as 30 accounts. And I dont think I am famous enough to be killed. Unless, old players should be killed in the new rule in SK.

Anyone who cast the first stone, I hope you hit the right one. Or else you will be just like Bcart who did a multi sweep and did not disable even ONE of the 30 multiple account using 509.*.*.* . If Bcart does the sweep, he is Canadian, he knows where/what those shared connections are. He can decide to delete it....if His Majesty finds the delete button.

Then all of you will be happy.

And i I will serve cookies in the alliance forum without some kid screaming/spamming the forums and looking for his dick

I'm tired of this BS, I since I invited these players, I will stay till the round and make sure the guys actually have some play time.

At the end of the round, maybe Zamerano will get his precious #1 spot.

PS....she is beautiful.
  • Zamerano: did you just complain too many thread on Fenris? or multi?

congrats, you just made +1!

Forgot, you are admin, you know where the delete button is.
  • So what exactly does premium account have to do with you creating multiple kingdoms?

Did you not check the box that says "This is my only account"? Or are you attempting to say that your entire family has now decided to play starkingdoms?

I don't understand why I am exactly required to hit these multi's, I've been around SK to know how it works. Multi's are made they kill a handful of kingdoms, everyone else outgrows them and crushes them. You clearly have not been around long enough to understand the way this works.

Ok you played a long time ago, yes I did too. That does not mean you cannot learn to go with the flow of the game and stop being stuck in "How things were 10 years ago"

When is the last time Bcart has done a multi scan that has done anything useful? Clearly you have not been around because he no longer cares about this game.

I don't want a #1 spot or care to get a #1 spot.

I just want to know a logical reason on why you've created multiple accounts under the same IP after crying about multi's for days.
  • Zamerano: did you just complain too many thread on Fenris? or multi?

congrats, you just made +1!

Forgot, you are admin, you know where the delete button is.
    I really wish I understood what this means.