Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW III: The Three Brothers (Game Over. Mafia Wins!)

Comments

• Hmmm, I am never clever enough to get these... I think this means you are a villager.
  • hahahahha

good lord, meadows....help us here..

it feels like talking to that clueless mental about how he will get beheaded, but all he does is play with his toys and call us to play with him...

just thinking that in the next game it will be equally hard to figure you out, make me want to jump into killing inactives again ¬¬
  • (that was a metaphor not meant as an insult)
  • TMonsta, you may be on to something. She's been doing odd things all round...course from what I can tell odd things is her thing.
    one of the good things of having new guys...fresh minds, not tainted by old game's behavior...

some people look mafia every damn game regardless of side...and it pisses you(not you, "you") off because those people dont even try to look good...

i suck at reading people, and yet some people make me want to cut myself...like, "give us something to work with!"
  • (should have just put this all in one post lol)

something i learned from past game or second past...if i cant help town, and they think i'm mafia, i'm hurting town
  • Hey the prodigy is learning! I knew he had potential.

something i learned from past game or second past...if i cant help town, and they think i'm mafia, i'm hurting town
    You can by all means. I know I'm personally hard on you but I need to be more constructive. I guess the best piece I can give you is to leave the questions out if it and be more direct.
  • i ain't no vanilla villager

i'm a chocolate swirl villager.
  • Anyone else think glo is godfather?
  • :(

##Vote Meadows
  • Heh, well I want to see either Phantom or Meadows take the plunge, and since I wont be around today after I leave for work...

##Vote Meadows

Feel free to switch votes to Phantom. Don't let me down and do a crazy train on Darub or something, though. I will cries.
    Anyone else think glo is godfather?
    Not sure on #3 loaf, but if I had to guess right now, Glo would be it.
  • Meadows- Blank slate, as always (rip today?)

Phantom- 70% Suspect
    TMonsta- 50% Suspect
    gl0stix- 30% Suspect
    rsoultin- 10% Suspect
    Loafery- 10% Suspect
    Azalieo- 1000% Good (due to sky spy)
    Unreliable- 100% Good (who wouldnt selfclaim good?)
    Damdred- 100% Good (conditional reasons)
    SkyDragonX- 100% Cop
    Cory- 100% Good (reasons)
    Darubian- 100% Good (reasons)

if i were to pick order of people to die...either by contribution or weird sayings...

i believe that if we follow this list, we win
  • Anyone else think glo is godfather?
    I like this
  • Day 3 Votes (Ends in 6 hours)

TMonsta (1): Darubian
    Darubian:
    gl0stix (1): Damdred
    Cory:
    Loafery:
    Azalieo:
    SkyDragonX:
    Phantom:
    Damdred:
    Unreliable:
    rsoultin:
    Meadows (5): Loafery, TMonsta. gl0stix, unreliable, rsoultin

Not voting (5): Cory, Azalieo, SkyDragonX, Phantom, Meadows

Currently Meadows is set to be lynched with 5 votes.
  • I don't think Meadows is Mafia because she would be taking things a little more seriously if she were instead of joking around.

Between the most suspicious, I'll just go for ##Vote TMonsta
  • So Damdred, still voting me for copy and pasting Mages miller post, or just avoiding voting altogether?
  • ##Vote Tmonsta

Well that makes zero sense so try and pull it together for this one, okay?
  • I think your decently scummy still glostix, you still aren't giving reads on people meadows is an easy mislynch basically a lurker lynch. A good cop check but thats it.

Not sure about dole i could vote him
  • I'll say when I can contribute, not when I have the chance to throw out random reads (like hey, gl0 is the godfather guys!) just to prove that I'm town.

• Tell me again where you contributed and how and where you gave some reads instead of random one liners and i'll remove my vote instead of this random excuses thing.

Also since you are one of the ones that obviously saw mages miller claim its possible you were mafia and decided to claim it since he was confirmed town so I like my vote right now. And I think everyone should join me
  • ..this town is full of idiots, or hopefully you are mafia. How many times do I have to explain that I copy and pasted Mage's post after he asked us to find where he said Miller?

How is that me claiming miller? AFTER the miller died?
  • edited October 2014
    I'll say when I can contribute, not when I have the chance to throw out random reads (like hey, gl0 is the godfather guys!) just to prove that I'm town.

As for your first post as to why I haven't been contributing much, here let me quote myself from the post you responded to.
  • I'm not going to go fishing for my previous posts, you can read them for yourself.
  • I like glo. He is trying to win the game. I want to keep him alive forentertainment purposes. I ll consider killing him after meadows and phantom dies. He is godfather anyway so he cant do any harm.
  • edited October 2014
    ##vote meadows for lynch sorry cmsz
  • ##vote meadows for lynch sorry cmsz
    You're a damned traitor!
  • wow i googled cmsz and SK forums was actually a top result
  • as it damn well better be