Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Umbrella vs Mutiny

Comments

• So should we expect to be abused again now that mutiny as reopened war? All I ask is that this time bring some lube... For the love of god man bring some lube.
    it is Umbrella that continued to warabuse and therefor re-opened the grab-festivities for Muteny
    I get that you guys were pissed because UC was still hitting you guys, but why the hell was I made a KT? That made even less sense than last round. Does the leadership hate me or were they just doing if for LOLZ. SRSLY WTF?
    Alot of people didn't agree with you or pie being KTd. I predict Mutiny will fall apart because leadership is starting to look like bullies.
  • doubt it
  • I could understand if I were super active and KTs and actually a threat but just because ppl don't like me, that's silly and kind of pointless. Also Guns I don't know who you are but I am not whining. I simply made a comment that it didn't really make sense. Frankly I am a waste of WLs when it comes to wartime and winning. I am just basically a small farm target.
  • you whined last round about being a kt, and you are whining this round.
  • Hey guns, How about you kiss my lily white ass?
  • As Nobody said, there was a lot of disagreement over you and Pie's KT's so they were called off pretty quickly. Mutiny leadership probably did it so as to push you guys to leave UC quickly but some of us were saying that the both of you were trying to leave anyway. Doesn't really matter because the KT's were cancelled so it's all good.
  • i hit you wicked because your name was on kt list, kt up dave hits, no other reason.
  • i dislike mutiny
  • i dislike you becuase youre never on aim
  • We miss each other!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • funny.... im online
  • Lolzzzzz I'm not I'll be on soon
  • i hit you wicked because your name was on kt list, kt up dave hits, no other reason.
    SO I guess I am infamous now lol. If all else fails KT Kitten. :p
  • Beat the Kitteh is my favorite pass time :-))

I protested on your behalf tho :)
  • Why is powerbomb a bitch?
  • why are you NightHawks?
  • why are you NightHawks?
  • Bitches
    You say Bitch like it's a bad thing.
  • Bitches
    You say Bitch like it's a bad thing.
    If your a man and a bitch its a very bad thing! I suggest every man try n be a Alpha

• Poerbomb sluts
  • Hey guns, How about you kiss my lily white ass?

You say that like it would be a bad thing
  • war ended long ago but why this thread keep dragging.. hehe
  • edited September 2014
    Because people keep commenting! Sluts.
  • Mutiny Alliance Information
    1 Total Networth:
    20,015,198 Average Networth:
    4,003,039 Number of Sectors:
    Alliance Relations
    War: [UmbrellaCorp]
    Peace: None
    NAP: [GoldenEgg]
    Ally: None

war =/= not over
  • As someone who used allies last round to fuck people up... I cant be mad at Mutiny for using Powerbomb... thatbeing said

FUCK POWERBOMB..

Or something.
  • You just like fucking things lol :p
  • Bitch as powerbomb
  • You just like fucking your wife when she lets you lol :p
    Fixed
  • You just like being fucked by your wife, when she enters you, lol :p
    Fixed
    Fixed.