Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Umbrella vs Mutiny

Comments

• Yes, in your extensive history of being on the PFs you obviously have come to understand all of the jokes that are made on the PFs.
    Jokes lose their charm after about 20 uses its like you're begging for attention.
  • Powerbomb back the fuck off
  • Powerbomb back the fuck off
    Check now. I'm pretty sure that worked.
  • meadows, can you suicide a multi for me in 7 hours so i can farm it? pref in UC
  • Why is it when a girl gets a vibrator, its seen as a bit of naughty fun. BUT when Newbienigga orders a 240 Volt FuckMaster Pro 5000 blowup latex doll with 6 speed pulsating ***, elasticized anus with non-drip semen collection tray, together with optional built in realistic orgasm scream surround sound system, he's called a pervert?
  • What the fuck.
  • edited September 2014
    can you not stop this war until all large DWs are dead?

thx

<3, the rest of the universe
  • if you kill the big DWs you will still have nothing but DWs this round

it doesnt really matter
  • if you kill the big DWs you will still have nothing but DWs this round

it doesnt really matter
  • Why is it when a girl gets a vibrator, its seen as a bit of naughty fun. BUT when Newbienigga orders a 240 Volt FuckMaster Pro 5000 blowup latex doll with 6 speed pulsating ***, elasticized anus with non-drip semen collection tray, together with optional built in realistic orgasm scream surround sound system, he's called a pervert?
    when did the 5000 come out, mine doesn't have the non drip tray.

• Every time a DW rolls a well defended KD they create 1 more DW next round
  • Every time a DW rolls a well defended KD they create 1 more DW next round
    thats a lot of Xbox's and cell phones
  • dang, someone is salty and/or retarded
  • extra retard, double salted
  • What the fuck.
    quite possibly the greatest thing ive read in a long time
    Hey Roberto :D

when did the 5000 come out, mine doesn't have the non drip tray.

LMAO!!! Best post ever!

• not saying I agree with early war

Lol what? You were bitching in another thread and wanting a war.
    For me yes I want to die, I have not had a break from sk in to long! But for the Universe early wars = no competition and no targets for the big guys after war! Last rd by week 4 I had maybe 10 kds that I could hit without bashing? That's retarded

For me yes I want to die, I have not had a break from sk in to long! But for the Universe early wars = no competition and no targets for the big guys after war! Last rd by week 4 I had maybe 10 kds that I could hit without bashing? That's retarded
    You say you haven't had a break from SK like it's your job or someone has a gun to your head.

You say you haven't had a break from SK like it's your job or someone has a gun to your head.
    Lol you miss the point here buddy!!! I'm saying I always get killed up until the last 2 rds... Last rd I was aiming for a archive and it was sooo incredibly boring n shitty that this rd has no appeal... now hurry up n kill me :P
  • Well Vilt certainly had fun until you guys killed me
  • edited September 2014
    Well Vilt certainly had fun until you guys killed me
    Now it says Memory of Williams
  • Lol that works
  • I started this war BTW
  • I'm suprised all the Williams KDs didn't popkill themselves

.........ahahahah.. hahaha....

Lol you miss the point here buddy!!! I'm saying I always get killed up until the last 2 rds... Last rd I was aiming for a archive and it was sooo incredibly boring n shitty that this rd has no appeal... now hurry up n kill me :P

you have to be good to be killed greg :P

PS. why would you kill the big terra, whatd he do to you?

Too soon man too soon.

Too soon man too soon.
    I agree, Sooo not funny.