Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Umbrella vs Mutiny

edited September 2014 in General
September 10, 03:49:00 the [A] alliance has declared war with the [UmbrellaCorp] alliance.
September 10, 11:07:47 the [UmbrellaCorp] alliance has declared peace with the [Mutiny] alliance.
September 10, 11:59:16 the [UmbrellaCorp] alliance has canceled the peace relation with the [Mutiny] alliance.
September 10, 11:59:30 the [UmbrellaCorp] alliance has declared war with the [Mutiny] alliance.

let the games begin?

discuss and place bets on potential winners, spread rumors and ofc post statlines of your kills

EDIT:
START OF WAR STATLINES
1 [Mutiny] 11,998,894 2,399,778
2 [UmbrellaCorp] 9,730,638 1,946,127

Comments

• i put a fiver on everyone killing each other and me somehow getting #1
  • Finally, war makes raptors grow big (and die)
  • start of war statlines added
  • Too bad Roll Time is dead, he could use his spreadsheets and be an awesome stats keeper!!!!!!
  • to get some intell, Rollen got KTed for spreadsheeting?

• No, for farming.
  • Now for some fun after a super weird round!
  • A message from UC AL:

Mutiny you will die. We will all die.

Totally worth it.
  • The only time is good to have dole in your alliance is when it's war time and you can convince him to sent people poetry.

Wish I had a dole right now.

Fucking retard dole. At least you keep things interesting.
  • What? I'm worth way more than that! Although I am really good at that as well.
  • I am not being Kt'd!
  • I am not being Kt'd!
    You will when I find you :p

• What? I'm worth way more than that! Although I am really good at that as well.
    Hello good sir.

Please compose some poetry to Swatch and Tissot 1:2
  • Dole for rank1
  • I AM DOLE in 1:7
  • dole for rank 1 pres
  • I'd have to make a KD in order to send messages...
  • you can use mine if you want :) lol
  • multi confirmed shotgun 1:7
  • edited September 2014
    to get some intell, Rollen got KTed for spreadsheeting?

^^ Pretty much yes... when fade used this strat on his Mystical nobody used this pathetic excuse to kt em... But it is SK so fuck it do what you want I know I do but at least I'd admit to doing it b.c I dislike your kd that rd. .. :))
  • So what started the war?
  • no idea, funny its 2 vs 1 allready haha
  • They posted Roll as a KT in the forums for being a massive AT. I think war was declared because UC felt threatened by the massive number of probes and attacks coming from Mutiny... they were definitely showing up in the news far more than any other alliance. Other than that I couldn't tell you, I am too busy to pay attention to the politics.
  • whos idea was to start this war?
  • I can honestly say... not mine. Too early. I barely have any goons...
  • well someone in Umbrella decided to war.....
  • Umbrella decided to flex muscle they didn't have saying people where AT after hitting them 5 times.
  • Umbrella decided to KT a guy who after 5 hits decided to make more goons instead of defense thereby intentionally becoming AT. SoKs were taken. Nice try though Nobody, you actually sounded like you knew wtf you were talking about for about 2 hours.
  • I feel like if you guys had a chance to win you wouldn't be bitching. Having goons in production when you get hit 5times in under the 12hour training time is punishable by KT? He was protected after three hits by the way by their alliance but umbrella kept going and now umbrella getting raped.
  • Umbrella decided to KT a guy who after 5 hits decided to make more goons instead of defense thereby intentionally becoming AT. SoKs were taken. Nice try though Nobody, you actually sounded like you knew wtf you were talking about for about 2 hours.
    Cmon... you GB him after the 6 fails he took! Call it what it is, Hus out played the competition and it took multies failing, legit big kds failing and 2 suicide breaks then followed by 5 hits from UC...