Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Umbrella vs Mutiny

Comments

• powerbomb, go away you killing all the targets before i get to hit :(
  • Yea seriously this is dumb I say that mutiny drops out of war and kills power bomb
  • I like that idea. They killed off the SL in my sector so my sector voted me SL. I appreciate that they want me to lead them but I currently feel like they just painted a giant bullseye on my ass.
  • Well, better lube up, then
  • they should vote that DW guy in my sector SL, let him be a target instead lol. he's begging for SL anyways lol
  • I was gonna tap that ass but I let it slide :P
  • lol, well I appreciate it Chef. :p
  • Well, better lube up, then
  • Umbrella decided to KT a guy who after 5 hits decided to make more goons instead of defense thereby intentionally becoming AT. SoKs were taken. Nice try though Nobody, you actually sounded like you knew wtf you were talking about for about 2 hours.
    first of all, it wasn't 5 hits, it was 5 hits from UMBRELLA
    he was hit 8x. and 1 failed.
    2nd of all, those goons were already in training, he didn't make MORE after he got hit, he was already making them while u guys were hitting

he lost more than 70% of his defense, then they posted him as a kt as an antiturtle. like in terms of retarded alliances and leadership, got to say that takes the cake. LOL

they basically said 'please war us because we're going to screw around with ur kingdoms however we feel like, thus now they are getting their ass handed to them.

I'm so glad apostrophes work in pfs.
  • Umbrella decided to KT a guy who after 5 hits decided to make more goons instead of defense thereby intentionally becoming AT. SoKs were taken. Nice try though Nobody, you actually sounded like you knew wtf you were talking about for about 2 hours.
    first of all, it wasn't 5 hits, it was 5 hits from UMBRELLA
    he was hit 8x. and 1 failed.
    2nd of all, those goons were already in training, he didn't make MORE after he got hit, he was already making them while u guys were hitting

he lost more than 70% of his defense, then they posted him as a kt as an antiturtle. like in terms of retarded alliances and leadership, got to say that takes the cake. LOL

they basically said 'please war us because we're going to screw around with ur kingdoms however we feel like, thus now they are getting their ass handed to them.

I'm so glad apostrophes work in pfs.

• I'm so glad apostrophes work in pfs.
    UMBRELLA
  • just to get things cleared up.. UC only hit x4. I have the news. And its not just goons in production, but the fact no defense was made.
  • Umbrella should start thinking about an exit strategy Jerusalem and Evil Wankers got space. Farm ya' later. ;)
  • just to get things cleared up.. UC only hit x4. I have the news. And its not just goons in production, but the fact no defense was made.
    The fails dont count?
  • ^^ fact is all your DWs had less D then RollTime had... UC will be stomped out and farmed as a result... not saying I agree with early war but pussies cry when it's their KD, then all grab their pitch forks n ropes for a good lynching! Bwahahaha

• not saying I agree with early war

Lol what? You were bitching in another thread and wanting a war.
  • edited September 2014
    LAFF all this bitching over that roll time dude. Seen his Sok and it was never anything special he was never going to last. If you wanna kill someone who is a threat kill that big terra.

Although doesn't look like anyone good still plays.

• Although doesn't look like anyone good still plays.
    that's why i make 20 accounts to make up for it, if you combine all their NWs i am the best
  • LAFF all this bitching over that roll time dude. Seen his Sok and it was never anything special he was never going to last. If you wanna kill someone who is a threat kill that big terra.

Killing people you find threatening isn't what good players do its a bitch move.

• Although doesn't look like anyone good still plays.
    that's why i make 20 accounts to make up for it, if you combine all their NWs i am the best
    Meadows sad because he not getting any attention this round. Newsflash bro nobody cares about you or the multis you may or may not have so shut up about it.
  • dang, someone is salty and/or retarded
  • edited September 2014

if you combine the rl weight of 20 players then it adds up to yours so yea that makes sense.

No hate
  • dang, someone is salty and/or retarded
    Thats like your 5th post about owning multis. Ok you cheat we get it and nobody cares.
  • I don't think the majority of the people who post here see the running joke. Since everyone blames meadows anyway
  • I bet Meadows is running multis.
  • I don't think the majority of the people who post here see the running joke. Since everyone blames meadows anyway
    Last round and it was only Viva.
  • Yes, in your extensive history of being on the PFs you obviously have come to understand all of the jokes that are made on the PFs.