Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nice Farmin' Bra

Comments

• what if i told you that they do, atleast where i live.
  • The fuck they dont, I did multiplication and division in grade 2
  • so, Sped / Viva / TheNobody

any of you have balls to accept my proposal?

guess not, accusing better players of cheating and trying to get them killed is your speciality afterall

• Playing DW and being #1 is like bringing a gun to a knife fight.

If I have 4000 tanks, and a DW has 3900 tanks, that 112500 money that he hasn't spent on tanks can purchase 3629 goons.

Playing DW is hard.
    actually, you have to take the soldiers into calculation, which means only 770 goons =100 tanks

also this calculation ignores the pop factor for a kd at 1k lands.

no wonder you accuse everyone bigger than you cheating, you cant even do a simple grade 3 maths
    Grade 3's don't do multiplication.

My 8 year old in second grade is well past that and learning long division.

guess not, accusing better players of cheating and trying to get them killed is your speciality afterall
    Why are you playing DW if you're so good?

Oh, and posting on a side account really gives you credibility.
  • roll time is obviously Mary and Tex joint playing an account...duh
  • you just trying to divert the point here

posting on side account or picking a planet type have nothing to do with my proposal

so, you have the balls to accept it?
  • you just trying to divert the point here

posting on side account or picking a planet type have nothing to do with my proposal

so, you have the balls to accept it?
    Its a losing bet he already deleted all his farms except for maybe a bank/probe farm. But this is what SK is today I've learned to not care and play my game. It was obvious early you had the highest income in the game give us some tips on how you knew who to rob so early?
  • I ll wager my kd that this dude is cheating as well.

But on a side note when ftb first started to hit inacs right at the tick the very first time before anyone else knew the trick behind it everyone in the community accused him of being a cheater.

Presumably he is spreadsheeting and finding all the banks but one wonders he cant be the only one spreadsheeting and one then ponders why no one else found the bank kd first.

Then one would conclude that in a small game like sk he just made the bank kds himself using a proxy.

However one would then have to consider the fact of whether a person would be this desperate to cheat and be no 1 on sk. Fuck no says my brain but then again this is sk so anything can happen.

• Its a losing bet he already deleted all his farms except for maybe a bank/probe farm. But this is what SK is today I've learned to not care and play my game. It was obvious early you had the highest income in the game give us some tips on how you knew who to rob so early?
    the bet is me posting the legitimate of my hit, not you posting the cheating proof.

So, if you are so sure i cheat, i should have no legitimate proof. theres no losing for you since i cant provide proof.

if you are a loser who is only good at accusing everyone bigger than you, dont accept my proposal.

back to my question, you have balls to accept the proposal?
  • Roll Time - Shut the hell up. I'm not saying that because I think you cheat, I'm saying that because you're an idiot if you think arguing with any of them is really worth the time.

The rest of you - The uni doesn't give a damn. The people who are actually considered with a damn have given you enough to drop it. So shut the hell up.

• Its a losing bet he already deleted all his farms except for maybe a bank/probe farm. But this is what SK is today I've learned to not care and play my game. It was obvious early you had the highest income in the game give us some tips on how you knew who to rob so early?
    the bet is me posting the legitimate of my hit, not you posting the cheating proof.

So, if you are so sure i cheat, i should have no legitimate proof. theres no losing for you since i cant provide proof.

if you are a loser who is only good at accusing everyone bigger than you, dont accept my proposal.

back to my question, you have balls to accept the proposal?
    legitimacy* And im not losing its obvious you cheated because of what you were able to do 12hours out of newb but no I cant prove it. Like I said a bum who is GOOD at cheating. The good ones get away with it and for that I applaud you.
  • first, you think i bankfarm? check my SoB

second, you went back to the argument of "you are bigger than me, you cheat" which has nothing to do witg the proof

third, im not asking YOU to provide proof but im saying ME will provide proof

forth , if i am so "obvious" at my cheating( as you said), i should have no proof of my legitimacy(thanks for correction, english isnt my first language afterall)

so, do you have the balls to accept my proposal of me posting my proof and you popkilling your kd? just a YES or NO please

Sped and loafery have balls, question is "do you have balls?"

@Daru : im sure ALs with brains(Lovsan, Deliruim, Mutiny) will not agree with the KT. I am just posting here to show everyone how spineless those accusers are. though you all probably know that
  • Are you dense? I said sure about 10 posts ago.
  • i know you said sure

im asking TheNobody :)
  • Heres the thing, I was spreadsheeting and saw the nw and him not logging in for that long. my probes weren't ready to rape him though.

If its farming to send out 2100-2500 tanks at this point int he game thats ok by me.

Also why did anone not get his som at the time? He was probably wide open and could of been hit back to the stone age
  • Heres the thing, I was spreadsheeting and saw the nw and him not logging in for that long. my probes weren't ready to rape him though.

If its farming to send out 2100-2500 tanks at this point int he game thats ok by me.

Also why did anone not get his som at the time? He was probably wide open and could of been hit back to the stone age
    yeah, iim with dammy here, if you are so scared of him, try to out play him, catch him pants down with low power/mass goons..study how he plays... he doesn't really have that huge lead yet.
  • edited September 2014
    Sup virgins
  • I just like being a Troll
  • you know whats the best tho

when people are like "its so easy to get #1 on DW" and yet none of them ever ever get #1

its so easy, they want a challenge on sk rite? B-)
  • Because I don't play DW.

Wait!! WHAT? How the fuck is DW so easy to play? #1 its only advantage is hitting, #2 EVERYBODY and EVERY PROBE farm hates you and is constantly pulling your som! Easier PTs are BY FAR Mounty and FW!
  • Sup virgins
    lol by far the best message in this thread

Wait!! WHAT? How the fuck is DW so easy to play? #1 its only advantage is hitting, #2 EVERYBODY and EVERY PROBE farm hates you and is constantly pulling your som! Easier PTs are BY FAR Mounty and FW!
    Able to maintain same D as every other planet type yet pump out ridiculous amounts of offense.

Able to maintain same D as every other planet type yet pump out ridiculous amounts of offense.
    You know every time you post I realize how clueless you are! DW = you die and it's still not the easiest planet to play, it's fun starts but that's bout it