Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nice Farmin' Bra

Comments

• edited September 2014

3. Wetwork or w/e the kd Biohazard owned also showed as banks and hits, i'm sure Bio can verify us about his deletation

confirmed, popkilled roughly around that date. spreadsheets still win SK, to bad i started so late this round so im fighting upstream too much. i need to rebuild my bank-finder

• 3. Wetwork or w/e the kd Biohazard owned also showed as banks and hits, i'm sure Bio can verify us about his deletation

confirmed, popkilled roughly around that date. spreadsheets still win SK, to bad i started so late this round so im fighting upstream too much. i need to rebuild my bank-finder
    Your proof is to have other people back you up? Lol
  • lol bro, time to farm more multies

Roll Time (X:2,Y:2) Desert Wasteland 984 215,228 1,302 5h
  • edited September 2014
    September 9, 10:48:19 Our brave kingdom Colt 45 (1:1) attacked Bomberman Blue (1:20) and failed.
    September 9, 10:48:49 Our brave kingdom Colt 45 (1:1) attacked Bomberman Blue (1:20) and conquered 45 planets.
    September 9, 10:49:21 Our brave kingdom Colt 45 (1:1) attacked Bomberman Blue (1:20) and failed.
    September 9, 10:51:43 Our kingdom Colt 45 (1:1) bravely defended against Sand Warriors (1:15) and lost 71 planets.
    September 9, 10:52:14 Our brave kingdom Pew Pew Pew (1:1) attacked Colt 45 (1:1) and conquered 61 planets.
    September 9, 10:52:18 Our brave kingdom Pew Pew Pew (1:1) attacked Colt 45 (1:1) and conquered 49 planets.
    September 9, 10:52:38 Our kingdom Colt 45 (1:1) bravely defended against Sand Warriors (1:15) and lost 40 planets.
    September 9, 10:52:42 Our kingdom Colt 45 (1:1) bravely defended against Sand Warriors (1:15) and lost 34 planets.

Any AL's have balls this round and are going to take care of Pew Pew Pew?

100% random grab against a 320 land KD with good defense.

ame: Sir Bomberman

Planets: 386
    Networth: 75,090
    Honor: 1,215
    Platinum: 197,311
    Power: 44,064
    Population: 2,253

MA Protection: 10%
    Planet Type: Terra Form

Soldiers: 1,497
    Troopers: 0
    Laser Troopers: 0

Tanks: 1,809
    Scientists: Unknown
    Probes: Unknown

3 minutes later gets farmed by Sand Warriors and Pew Pew pew (same group too).
  • Give me a SoM of Pew Pew Pew
  • Wow. I usually keep my mouth Shit when it comes to farming, the universe does a great job killing em off as it is. But that's so crazy blantant lol
  • Wow. I usually keep my mouth Shit when it comes to farming, the universe does a great job killing em off as it is. But that's so crazy blantant lol
    I like it when you keep your mouth shit... wtf is that?

• 3. Wetwork or w/e the kd Biohazard owned also showed as banks and hits, i'm sure Bio can verify us about his deletation
    I

Do you know how to use a spreadsheet? The games 90% numbers and 10% political bullshit... lmfao you won't get #1 being a newb bra

I

Do you know how to use a spreadsheet? The games 90% numbers and 10% political bullshit... lmfao you won't get #1 being a newb bra
    If by spreadsheet you mean Lovsans Firefox addon, then yes I know how to use spreadsheets (I also do know how to use REAL spreadsheets).

This game is 30% numbers, 70% political and 20% cheating for those who can't do well with 100%.
  • only 20% cheating??? i was hoping you'd think more highly of me :(
  • just lucky, any proof of cheating? no thanks ok
    Oh give me a break Arson.

Luck that his sectormate and groupmate suicided, and that he had 3 wl's home? Lawl.

Friend farming at its finest.

I

Do you know how to use a spreadsheet? The games 90% numbers and 10% political bullshit... lmfao you won't get #1 being a NEWB BRA
    Now I know that Newb Bra will match my Warp Gate Stockings.. GIMME GIMME GIMME!!
  • I've seen finer.
    Oh give me a break Arson.

Luck that his sectormate and groupmate suicided, and that he had 3 wl's home? Lawl.

Friend farming at its finest.
    Find a triple tap grab moments after he grabs is lucky once... second time, and it being a group mate, is Blatant Farming. You know I lub u Arson (no homo) but when you AL'd you would never accept that and you know it.
  • Pew pew is farming, curious though roll is not set up for robs especially at that time. .so why bother spread sheeting for them
  • Pew Pew Pew

he probes have come back with a report that is 97% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (9) UNAVAILABLE (9) UNAVAILABLE (11) AVAILABLE (0)
    Soldiers 6 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Dragoons 270 394 374 7,936 0
    Laser Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 6,352 0 0 0 0
    I like it when you keep your mouth shit... wtf is that?

Shut
    Haha
  • Well some one needs to kt this farmer ..
  • rip in pieces
  • Bye bye Roll Time & Pew Pew Pew
  • Hey bitch where you at?
  • Act like you did something? Lmfao and pew pew pew was your fc mate lmfao
  • 1) My AIM name has FC in it because that's what I was "apart" of 8 years ago. Let me say that again, 8 years ago.
    2) Why would he being my "FC mate" make me change my opinion on the fact that he's a cheater.
    3) I was talking to Roll Time.
  • NO, YOU WERE "A PART", NOT "APART"

GOD DAMN.
  • edited September 2014
    NO, YOU WERE "A PART", NOT "APART"

GOD DAMN.
    That error practically reverses the meaning
  • NO, YOU WERE "A PART", NOT "APART"

GOD DAMN.
    Sorry.

Thank you.
  • Lmfao still won't reveal yourself SpedSK? :P