Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nice Farmin' Bra

Comments

• tbh, given most people don't really understand the deletion times, I doubt this guy would have known it to have been able to abuse it either :P
  • They really aren't. And one of the three was two ticks prior to the other. kds poof at the exact same time every single day.

just because you can't perform well in starkingdoms doesn't mean everyone else is cheating.
    Pointless debating with a girl. Same time everyday. Let me bail myself out you are right. KDs do poof at the same time everyday he is legit im wrong.
    #1 top 10 at this stage means jack shit buddy!!! Your sheer argument with Jess over being a girl males you a fucking joke! Plz post who you are I bet I can goon slap your bitch ass!

@Sped I was joking... you guys take this shit way too seriously! Which DW is your's in 1:1 ;)
  • All of them.
  • tbh, given most people don't really understand the deletion times, I doubt this guy would have known it to have been able to abuse it either :P
    You can get deletion at all times you want not only 4:20 you only have to know how it works .
    I guess you know it ;)
  • did you really just imply that she was wrong purely because she was a girl? because let me tell you something really important about SK...

you can totes play it in the kitchen
  • edited September 2014
    They really aren't. And one of the three was two ticks prior to the other. kds poof at the exact same time every single day.

just because you can't perform well in starkingdoms doesn't mean everyone else is cheating.
    Pointless debating with a girl. Same time everyday. Let me bail myself out you are right. KDs do poof at the same time everyday he is legit im wrong.
    #1 top 10 at this stage means jack shit buddy!!! Your sheer argument with Jess over being a girl males you a fucking joke! Plz post who you are I bet I can goon slap your bitch ass!

@Sped I was joking... you guys take this shit way too seriously! Which DW is your's in 1:1 ;)
    Do you carry her purse while she shops faggot? Shut your dicksucker and speak when spoken too kthxbai
  • are you by chance kimbo?
    You can get deletion at all times you want not only 4:20 you only have to know how it works .
    I guess you know it ;)
    I have absolutely no idea what you just said.
  • Wait, a guy who carries his girl's purse is gay now?

I thought that meant steady pussy

QFT
  • It's apparent he doesn't get laid lmfao

It means gay friend or pussy whipped. Girl:"Hold my purse" Straight Guy:"Bitch hold my balls"
  • I hope lovsan or another leader doesn't allow for this blatant cheating
    If they do then it's a lost cause already
    Problem is this guy needs bringing down a peg or two

People can easily break him but are scared of reprocutions
  • oh look, viva's scared of better players.

how very normal.
  • Suck my bell end you slut

how very normal.
    And no I actually don't like cheaters like you
    If you wernt a cheater and was a good player then you would tell every one who u where this round ( and before you say your not playing - Bullshit)

You and atmo are both cunts

I don't like mercer much either but atleast he had the balls to say he was nom in 1.2
    I respect that alot

P.s when health doctors say you should eat 5 a day, they mean 5 bits of fruit or veg
    And not 5 cocks a day

how very normal.

P.s when health doctors say you should eat 5 a day, they mean 5 bits of fruit or veg
    And not 5 cocks a day
    What? Damn!
  • Considering the round bonus as it is, I'm not surprised to see these hits. The question is whether you're willing to believe that Roll Time found such an easy hit before that kingdom deleted - I don't because it's what I would've done were I trying to hide something.

My own personal opinion is that he/she is cheating.
  • Considering the round bonus as it is, I'm not surprised to see these hits. The question is whether you're willing to believe that Roll Time found such an easy hit before that kingdom deleted - I don't because it's what I would've done were I trying to hide something.

My own personal opinion is that he/she is cheating.
    Too bad no one will do anything.

Too bad Lovsan doesn't have balls :(
  • Heres my proporsal for those who accuse me of cheating

If you can post a SOLID proof of me cheating, i'll popkill my kd.

If I can post a SOLID proof of me finding those kds(besides the SoK and SoS provided by lil miss meadows), you popkill your kd. so that i dont happen to farm your kds.

and yes, please dont cry and use your brain to look at the proof unbias. however, it maybe hard since your brain's main function is to seperate your ears and not to think.

Who's in? Im sure TheNobody, Sped and Viva would love to join since they push for it so much. unless you dont have balls, which understandable.

how very normal.
    And no I actually don't like cheaters like you
    If you wernt a cheater and was a good player then you would tell every one who u where this round ( and before you say your not playing - Bullshit)

You and atmo are both cunts

I don't like mercer much either but atleast he had the balls to say he was nom in 1.2
    I respect that alot

And not 5 cocks a day
    And Mercer got multi raped for it! if your able to hit roll time why don't u do it? see how many trains your scrub ass gets... fucking garbage ass player...speaking of sucking cocks, find a new hobby b.c you suck dick at this one
  • Heres my proporsal for those who accuse me of cheating

If you can post a SOLID proof of me cheating, i'll popkill my kd.

If I can post a SOLID proof of me finding those kds(besides the SoK and SoS provided by lil miss meadows), you popkill your kd. so that i dont happen to farm your kds.

and yes, please dont cry and use your brain to look at the proof unbias. however, it maybe hard since your brain's main function is to seperate your ears and not to think.

Who's in? Im sure TheNobody, Sped and Viva would love to join since they push for it so much. unless you dont have balls, which understandable.
    Can't bro. Matching IP's went away when your KD was pop killed.
  • Wait a minute you had matching ip proof earlier n didn't post it? Wtf
  • there isnt matching ips because rolltime has nothing to do with those kingdoms except that he rolled them.

i will KT him if solid proofs is provided, for now he is just out playing you guys and you guys are jelly for that.
  • I'm confused as to why viva is offering his dick to Meadows and then lecturing her for over eating....
  • My dear Sped,
    you think ill have matching IP and farm?

ok, heres better deal for you and last of my offer

I will provide proof of me hitting those kds legitly and you popkill yourself (that includes viva, Nobody and whoever thinks im cheating)

Well, if you have balls to do something like you calling others that is, or you can stfu about it since you also dont have balls.
  • there isnt matching ips because rolltime has nothing to do with those kingdoms except that he rolled them.

i will KT him if solid proofs is provided, for now he is just out playing you guys and you guys are jelly for that.
    Playing DW and being #1 is like bringing a gun to a knife fight.

If I have 4000 tanks, and a DW has 3900 tanks, that 112500 money that he hasn't spent on tanks can purchase 3629 goons.

Playing DW is hard.

• Playing DW and being #1 is like bringing a gun to a knife fight.

If I have 4000 tanks, and a DW has 3900 tanks, that 112500 money that he hasn't spent on tanks can purchase 3629 goons.

Playing DW is hard.
    actually, you have to take the soldiers into calculation, which means only 770 goons =100 tanks

also this calculation ignores the pop factor for a kd at 1k lands.

no wonder you accuse everyone bigger than you cheating, you cant even do a simple grade 3 maths

• Playing DW and being #1 is like bringing a gun to a knife fight.

Playing DW is hard.
    actually, you have to take the soldiers into calculation, which means only 770 goons =100 tanks

also this calculation ignores the pop factor for a kd at 1k lands.

no wonder you accuse everyone bigger than you cheating, you cant even do a simple grade 3 maths
    Grade 3's don't do multiplication.