Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nice Farmin' Bra

edited September 2014 in General
So to the start the round out, my understanding was Speedy Lamborghini was an active KD and SL who posted in SF's and kept enhancements up.

All of a sudden, he stops logging on and hasn't attacked since Sept 5th

Then this gets sent to me:

September 5, 01:31:11 Our kingdom Speedy Lamborghini (1:14) bravely defended against Roll Time (2:3) and lost 45 planets.
September 5, 03:03:54 Our kingdom Speedy Lamborghini (1:14) bravely defended against Roll Time (2:3) and lost 40 planets.
September 5, 03:07:50 Our kingdom Speedy Lamborghini (1:14) bravely defended against Roll Time (2:3) and lost 33 planets.
September 5, 04:20:02 Our kingdom Speedy Lamborghini (1:14) was killed. Nothing remains of their 47,172 networth.

Please explain how a kingdom who apparently ceased all activity suddenly dies of poploss with ~330 land left.

Comments

• Alright, you caught me...KT me already.
  • He did the same thing last round as Rolling Machine he has a ridiculous amount of tanks early from his bank farms then hits his farms lets them die by then he has best defense and offense in the game another bum who is great at cheating
  • Roll Tom == Rolling Machine?

anyway at least i had the guts to admit it and delete my kds
  • He had 2k tanks in less than 24hrs out of newb
  • Oh the magic of starkingdoms lol
  • yea I SoSN earlier because I was curious. looked over at 1:14 and speedy was already gone
  • Judging by the timestamp on the kd clearing, it looks like speedy deleted. If that was the case, he probably also had a ton of cash. I'd have whacked that too tbh.
  • my memory is fuzzy but isnt 3x hits still farming even if it wasnt set up?
  • Judging by the timestamp on the kd clearing, it looks like speedy deleted. If that was the case, he probably also had a ton of cash. I'd have whacked that too tbh.
    Must have been a coincidence that he got deleted an hour after his last attack.
  • Mutiny going to defend him til the end. They say he legit lol
    No coincidence at all. How deletion mode works is that after 24 hours, your kd will disappear at the NEXT daily purge, which is at 4:20 sk time(I think 4:40 on s2), regardless of what time you actually put your kd into deletion. This means it could still sit there for nearly 48 hours, if you put your kd into deletion mode at about 5:00.

Anyone tracking banks probably would have seen it pop up as having no NW growth, since it had not been logged in for, at minimum, 24 hours.

Just saying. If you know how SK works, you can tell that this is either REALLY SUPER ELABORATE, or probably not cheating at all. And I'd go with the latter, personally.
  • Also, because I'm such a white knight and this was given to me.

Roll Time (2:3)
    Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on September 5, 12:09:24
    September 5, 01:28:56 Speedy Lamborghini (1:14) Spy on Kingdom The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Name: Emperor of Playboys

Planets: 453
    Networth: 58,321
    Honor: 1,256
    Platinum: 1,526,203
    Power: 40,000
    Population: 10,468

MA Protection: 0%
    Planet Type: Terra Form

Soldiers: 989
    Troopers: 0
    Laser Troopers: 0

Tanks: 652
    Scientists: Unknown
    Probes: Unknown

September 5, 01:29:22 Speedy Lamborghini (1:14) Spy on Shields The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Shield Type Energy Used per hour Percent
    Probe Defense 0 0%
    Military Defense 0 0%
    Missile Defense 0 0%

If he's sending offense to break 750+ tanks defense on terra form to hit, he's doing it wrong.
    No coincidence at all. How deletion mode works is that after 24 hours, your kd will disappear at the NEXT daily purge, which is at 4:20 sk time(I think 4:40 on s2), regardless of what time you actually put your kd into deletion. This means it could still sit there for nearly 48 hours, if you put your kd into deletion mode at about 5:00.

Anyone tracking banks probably would have seen it pop up as having no NW growth, since it had not been logged in for, at minimum, 24 hours.

Just saying. If you know how SK works, you can tell that this is either REALLY SUPER ELABORATE, or probably not cheating at all. And I'd go with the latter, personally.
    Keep defending your friends.
  • Step 1) Don't understand SK
    Step 2) accuse all the cheaters!
    How to understand SK:

1) Cheat
  • I'm not defending anyone, I'm giving the facts while you're flinging mud at people. I barely have time for SK and have no involvement in hardly anything this round.

If you don't think tracking banks and finding one with 1.5M stored up is legit, then there's probably a bigger reason that you never finish at the top besides being "who" you are. And you can tell by the SoK posted that he obviously didn't pop die.
    How to understand SK:

1) Cheat
    Sped rule of sk... be a completely shit player, pick terra form and get mad at ppl who know how to spread sheet...

On a better note I don't know about any of the said info above!!!

trolling
    How to understand SK:

1) Cheat
    Sped rule of sk... be a completely shit player, pick terra form and get mad at ppl who know how to spread sheet...

On a better note I don't know about any of the said info above!!!

trolling
    I'm not Terra, so try again.
  • Yea he finds every bank in the game and triple taps kds right before they disappear as if he knew it was about to happen. Sounds legit
  • its not hard

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/
    I clicked that link, no banks came up. Please help.
  • Yea he finds every bank in the game and triple taps kds right before they disappear as if he knew it was about to happen. Sounds legit
    He.. probably had no idea it was in deletion? If I found a kd that I could triple tap on a bank radar spreadsheet, I'd do it too. But hey! Why do that when you can hit a 10 land inactive with 12k cash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's like everyone who still posts in the pfs is a rank 200 clueless retard
    He.. probably had no idea it was in deletion? If I found a kd that I could triple tap on a bank radar spreadsheet, I'd do it too. But hey! Why do that when you can hit a 10 land inactive with 12k cash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's like everyone who still posts in the pfs is a rank 200 clueless retard
    Top 10 actually but it was a triple tap an hour before it disappeared the odds are astronomical.
  • They really aren't. And one of the three was two ticks prior to the other. kds poof at the exact same time every single day.

just because you can't perform well in starkingdoms doesn't mean everyone else is cheating.
  • They really aren't. And one of the three was two ticks prior to the other. kds poof at the exact same time every single day.

just because you can't perform well in starkingdoms doesn't mean everyone else is cheating.
    Pointless debating with a girl. Same time everyday. Let me bail myself out you are right. KDs do poof at the same time everyday he is legit im wrong.
  • did you really just imply that she was wrong purely because she was a girl? because let me tell you something really important about SK...

you can totes play it in the kitchen
  • September 4, 10:26:37 Our brave kingdom Roll Time (2:3) attacked Dark Blaze (1:5) and conquered 29 planets.
    September 4, 11:01:27 Our brave kingdom Roll Time (2:3) attacked Dark Blaze (1:5) and conquered 20 planets.

Attacked same kingdom twice, one hour after the first. Meaning he'd have both wl's back within 1 hour after the 1st, yet he waited 2 hours to make his second hit.

Didn't want to take it all at once so people noticed his spike in land, then hit twice more at 3:xx before deletion.

Smart guy.