Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Really?

13»

Comments

• edited August 2012
    Oh yeah anything over 3 lines and their attention span is too short to follow. You can pretty much type anything even your login and password on the 4th line they'll never find it.
  • Let's all glaze over the fact that the 1% of truth you speak is surrounded by heaping piles of shit that is either trolling or utter retardation... I haven't decided yet.
  • If there's anyone that knows the full story around here, it's Dank. So you guys would do well to at least try and understand what he's talking about.
  • My god hes in with dank now hahahah

RIP pfs
  • I was #1 land and 1/2 nw after first wave on day 1, then quit,
    You sound like Darkfort. I was rank 1 land leaving noob mode. Go hide in another sector. Your mad Sky found you guys but we all know you'll be right back.
    Difference is mate I stay up there :)
  • edited August 2012
    Dank meticulously studies everyone. You don't have to be "in" with anyone just because you acknowledge that they know what they're talking about.
    Difference is mate I stay up there :)
    Nah, mate. You don't.

Fred Elliott (1:3)

Kingdom Logo

Kingdom Information
    Planet Type: Forest and Wilderness
    Networth: 133,277 (160)
    Land: 701 (264)
    Honor: 1,420 (79)

Not sure, but I'd swear Rank 264 isn't Rank 1. :-))
  • edited August 2012
    Ill tell you what mate when you reach half of this on s1 ill deem you important enough to interact with me ;)

The kingdom of New Orleans Saints (1:32) January 20, 21:02:55

Name: Sir Peyton

Land: 150,303
    Networth: 94,147,230
    Honor: 5,680
    Money: 8,849,435
    Power: 0
    Population: 289,848

MA Protection: 0%
    Planet Type: Mountainous

Soldiers: 27,617
    Troopers: 0
    Dragoons: 0
    Fighters: 0
    Laser Troopers: 0
    Laser Dragoons: 0

Tanks: 2,734,087
    Tactical Fighters: 1,607,280
    Scientists: 0
    Probes: 578,521

Just half mate, thats all I ask.
  • edited August 2012
    You know that you look like an idiot right now considering I've been "interacting" with you for months now? :-))

That kingdom is impressive, but I'm not the type to suck cock to win an insignificant game. Maybe when it was worthwhile years ago, but with such a small player base today, there's no challenge in winning. In actual fact, if you can't finish Top 10 (Provided you're not playing for war, fun or lulz), I'd hang my head in shame.
  • edited August 2012
    Recently decided mate, starting now.....

just half

cya ;)
  • edited August 2012
    You have to rank higher than their bot cheater accounts before you have a voice. Since Qwj was rank one land out of noob nobody else has a right to post this round.
  • i wish you took a sob and sor on that kingdom so people could go nuts with the calcuations
  • You have to rank higher than their bot cheater accounts before you have a voice. Since Qwj was rank one land out of noob nobody else has a right to post this round.
    lol hehehe, im starting to think everyone cheats but me.
  • You have to rank higher than their bot cheater accounts before you have a voice. Since Qwj was rank one land out of noob nobody else has a right to post this round.
    LIAR! You're the biggest cheat of them all! Just look at your postcountzzz, its hacked! lol

Just messing Lews. =P

• i wish you took a sob and sor on that kingdom so people could go nuts with the calcuations
    All tfs wer supported too :)

Calculate what?
    LIAR! You're the biggest cheat of them all! Just look at your postcountzzz, its hacked! lol

Just messing Lews. =P

Haha jamie heheheh