Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Really?

Comments

• edited August 2012
    BigBabyJesus, not really. Lynog was nothing when there was more players playing. He probably tried being important, but I don't remember him whatsoever in the old days. Probably kept to himself, I don't know. Or probably scared of the rest of us. The thing is more important players don't talk utter shite like he does.

What I do know is that the first time I heard of Lynog is in April this year when probably 50 people are still playing, lol.
  • You need to drop the idea of players being important though. Lynog is of equal importance as NSG, or you. I dont think anyone gives a fuck anymore what so and so has done in the past,, its about what you bring to the table on a round-per-round basis.

Lynog brings entertainment, good KDs and plenty of accusations of cheating. You bring multis and ghosts... do you see the problem here? Whether he cheats or not doesnt bother many of us anymore. Cant prove it and we have fun regardless. You cant even accuse lynog of multiraping, and thats 100x worse than farming 20 more land than a standard wave of newbhits.

my 2c

also i dont use sktools or scanners, once you know what an ID# is you really dont need to scan unless you are a tryhard :p involves a lot of tickhitting kds that havent popped yet but oh welll
  • Yea skydragons drop the multis you faggot or whoever created like 10 new ones.
  • the easiest way to win is to not play sk
  • Sky, I am guessing you are the one building all the Cheater killer kingdoms? Personally I don't think its the way to go but if you are going to do it make sure you get Lynog's real kingdom because 1:3 has pretty much been abandoned: they transferred SL to another guy, almost no log on's and a ton of cash so don't waste your time with that sector.
    Thanks for that Mind mate :-)) Imply that I was cheating for no reason eh ;)

You are well thought of on SK mind, dont destroy it by even speaking normally to this creature, and especially dont even begin to think hes doing it for the right reasons...hes a full on retard who doesnt understand the basics of sk and isnt good enough to compete with our group so has to call everything cheating.
  • edited August 2012
    the easiest way to win is to not play sk
    And if you do play, YOU have to make the most out of it and find a way to have FUN. I mean, that is the reason we play this God forsaken game. Do what you can to have fun and enjoy the community that surrounds it. Either adapt of GTFO. We all have and we don't want to hear you complain about it.
  • edited August 2012
    Wow, Qwj's attitude has really changed over the last couple of days. Wonder what instigated that? :-))

For your information, my kingdom was above yours, Lynog's and Jones' even though you guys were farming so I don't think you have any right to say who can compete with you guys when all three of you cheat to get to the top, AND cheat but still can't rank above me. And I was hitting for 10 - 20 land per tap, lol.
  • edited August 2012
    I was #1 land and 1/2 nw after first wave on day 1, then quit, didnt rob or send wls out again...which is funny considering i could only login on phone on my breaks etc haha

So dont tell lies mate. But of course yeh, I was cheating, how original face it mate, you arent as good, you have literally never been near the top after a few days of play :-D
  • Ahh he may literally have never been near the top, but metaphorically he has!
  • Was Equilibrium in 1:14, nubs.
  • I'm bigger then you.
  • I'm bigger then you.
    Well then it's obvious to everyone that you must have cheated.
  • Was Equilibrium in 1:14, nubs.
    wtf I thought that was Bowser. you jacked his name.
  • I've used that name several times in the past. I am superior to "Bowser".
  • Yea you managed to survive what 3 days with a halfass KD?
  • edited August 2012
    I know where this discussion is headed. So with that in mind, I'm out of here before it goes too far.
  • Later cunt.
  • See ya faggot.
  • No one likes you kid.
  • edited August 2012
    Mind sounds just like me when I returned. It's freaking me out. I'm still accustomed to him on the other side of the line. Just wait until everyone is NAP and hardly any defense. That's when it gets really weird. Building suicided accounts is acceptable and they are protected.
  • edited August 2012
    I was #1 land and 1/2 nw after first wave on day 1, then quit,
    You sound like Darkfort. I was rank 1 land leaving noob mode. Go hide in another sector. Your mad Sky found you guys but we all know you'll be right back.
  • Sky, I am guessing you are the one building all the Cheater killer kingdoms? Personally I don't think its the way to go but if you are going to do it make sure you get Lynog's real kingdom because 1:3 has pretty much been abandoned: they transferred SL to another guy, almost no log on's and a ton of cash so don't waste your time with that sector.
    Thanks for that Mind mate :-)) Imply that I was cheating for no reason eh ;)

You are well thought of on SK mind, dont destroy it by even speaking normally to this creature, and especially dont even begin to think hes doing it for the right reasons...hes a full on retard who doesnt understand the basics of sk and isnt good enough to compete with our group so has to call everything cheating.
    Yes, I agree with that statement Qwj. Both Sky's methods and logic is flawed. And no, I made no opinion on whenever you guys cheat or not, simply responding to Lynog's sweet comments lol

This thread is about a different topic that is either you or sky. I retired though, need to stay retired and quit posting on this pfs so anyways, back to the game.
  • In fact I feel like whatever hard on that was going on between Sky and your group has hijacked the entire point of my thread.
  • If you want something done Mind, it is best to get to BCart. He implemented the userID#, game clock with seconds, changed the coding on many things in recent past to make it easier to tick hit.

If you want changes, it can't be relied on the player base, but the one who can alter the player base.
  • edited August 2012
    Just ignore Flazer. After Lynog busts a nut Flazer is the towel it gets wiped on. BCart obviously doesn't give a shit, or I wouldn't even be able to say shit, because BCart hates that shit!
  • Im sure BCart reads posts every now and then, but the amount of stupidity in the threads prevents him from commenting
  • edited August 2012
    The stupidity coming from you and your friends. If you really want to know what's going on Mind type Chav into google images. They took over the server. It started on server 2 and everyone went to server 1 to get away from them. Then the bot chased everyone off s1 so they dominated over here. There wasn't anyone on s2 left at that point. Now everyone left s1 to get the hell away from them. So they're all in the same stupid Chav UA called 2ndC that uses the bot and they think everyone's too stupid to figure it out. If you start poking around the bot you'll see all their names listed as members. There is also a better scanner there that they all use.

http://sk.moo.lt/

http://fightclubua.com/images/lynog11.jpg
    http://fightclubua.com/images/lynog12.jpg
  • If I was BCart id be scared of everyone in here
  • If I was BCart id be scared of everyone in here
    Yeah, theres a bunch of people with nice keyboards here.
  • God damnit, Dank. Could you type coherently for once.