Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Kingdoms: Era of Wealthy Investor

124»

Comments

• They have, but being top doesnt always mean you cheated. Its just idiots that are suddenly so convinced that you are bank farming purely because they simply cant compete.

• Haha difference between you and me Lews is I don't cheat :p would explain why your a better player lol
    Wait you are saying I cheat? Lol. Hahahahahahaha.
  • Seeing as you are on here constantly that makes you full of shit then.

ahahah
  • A lot of players who multi and farm, don't actually know how to play in top 10. So while they can get to top 10 during the first couple of weeks, they rarely stay up there. The second kind of cheaters are those who can play well with or without multies, like most of xLTx for example. Did a lot of them cheat? Hell yeah. But a lot of them were also some of the best players in the game and would have still been in the same top bracket if the game did not have any cheating at all.

Another good reason #1 isn't always a cheater is because he wouldn't really be #1 if the 20 people in front of him didn't die. The round I finished #1, I was at the bottom of top 20 and there wasn't a snowballs chance I could have even gotten in top 5 with the quality of players ahead of me. I somehow got lucky enough to not get killed during the first universal war of that round, every single one of the top 20 didn't get so lucky.
  • edited August 2012
    yea I agree with MindNRA, there's 3 different type of cheaters. first type are those that cheat to get to the top but because they are noobs, they can't maintain their position and either gets rolled back down or gets caught cheating. second type are those who are good players but choose to cheat so they could appear to be even better and maybe hit other good players. third type are bots and other nonsense cheaters (like the guy on S2 that wiped out the entire server few rounds ago) for seemingly no reason but to screw with the players.

however, actually archiving rank 1 is more about luck (not getting KTed) and how well you can work with other players. if you have a bigger team of players that you can trust, you are more likely to get rank 1 than players with equal amount of skill but who interacts less with other players.
  • the only impressive rank 1 archives are the ones who are HUGE compared to everyone else thats left. Otherwise the chances are they are just whores who suck the peen while the top 20-40 die. *coughs* cyborg *cough* *cough* cyborg
  • True that. Nobody in recent SK who finished rank 1, would have if a lot of circumstances didn't go there way. Like that Ziva David kd that could roll anyone, probably 2x.
    Dragonz, Pitbills and Tigerblood were pretty much warring the whole round, and meadows didn't hit people at the start i dont think so shit just kinda worked out.

Even Qwj's rank 1, though impressive, was a matter of circumstance. Some bad choices, other people getting KT'd first and random turds led to him surviving, then after awhile he was just too big to be killed barring a Uni-KT. The uni-kt that mod tried was half-hearted, if the uni actually participated it woulda been over haha.

Thats SK though, politics and luck matter as much as skill when it comes to archiving. I consider whoring under politics as you generally have to toss someones salad.
  • To sum up for those who cba to read,

everybody is a noob.
  • But some are more noob then others.
  • Haha difference between you and me Lews is I don't cheat :p would explain why your a better player lol
    werent you the one that started the whole ghost kd crap lol
  • Ghosting has been around for probably a decade. I dunno if this is the same method but yea...
  • I've only been back 3 rounds since 2005-6 and I never came across ghost KDs :/ weird
    werent you the one that started the whole ghost kd crap lol
    Next you're gonna blame me for creating Hitler and for making Australia a country rather than a penal colony.
  • You didn't create Hitler??!!?
    I've been living a life of lies :'( lol

I heard on the grapevine that last round you were the one that started it back up I could just be misinterpreting things either way your Satan :p
  • You didn't create Hitler??!!?
    I've been living a life of lies :'( lol

I heard on the grapevine that last round you were the one that started it back up I could just be misinterpreting things either way your Satan :p
    If I'm Satan, then you belong to me.
  • not sure if thats how it works
  • Bcart, Can we get a round of Ghosts ? Where everyone is a ghost and you have to finish the game ofcourse by turtling like a boss

@Bcartfall
    or you can just explore and build with 0 military, that way you can save up on barracks!