Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Kingdoms: Era of Wealthy Investor

Comments

• edited August 2012
    Round prediction:

Sky dragon multi rapes 5 kingdoms before finding lynogs. This is followed by trash talk from sky and him using the excuse "he was cheating"
    Dank will proceed to back him on this even though no proof is shown.

Fast forward a bit
    Number 1 alliance the gets jumped by uni for harboring "cheaters" no proof of this is ever shown.

Fast forward
    New number one alliance is found to have cheaters screenshots and chat logs accompany these claims a pf thread is made but derails into a thread about baked goods and said cheaters are then protected. Anyone who speaks out about this is ktd

Also at some point talnoy will disband.

• and zeal will suicide quit on someone because he realises he talks alot better game than he brings
  • edited August 2012
    Round prediction:

Dogtown will be completely wrong. :)

Not after Lynog either. Just want a good, clean, fun game. Only went after Lynog last round because he dared me to, not because "he was cheating" (He always cheats, so nothing new). :p
  • i never dared you to do anything stop lying, the round before when genz slapped you i laughed at you, You claimed you will be back the round after to show me how good you are. You failed mate. Badly. But you being the tard you are think its impressive to ruin someone with multies. Do it with 1 kd or dont brag. simple
  • edited August 2012
    He tried to but he got caught farming before his kd was a threat. :-))
  • On top of that, last rounds bonus sucked ass, it caused the game to slow down way to much.
  • Can ya call it a bonus? Haha
  • Round predictions:

Dogtown commits suicide. But we find out a couple years later it was a homicide committed by Talnoy with assistance from Lews and the SK community to look like a suicide.
  • I'm so glad you make such good points with your post.
  • Round prediction:

Sky dragon multi rapes 5 kingdoms before finding lynogs. This is followed by trash talk from sky and him using the excuse "he was cheating"

Fast forward a bit
    Number 1 alliance the gets jumped by uni for harboring "cheaters" no proof of this is ever shown.

Fast forward
    New number one alliance is found to have cheaters screenshots and chat logs accompany these claims a pf thread is made but derails into a thread about baked goods and said cheaters are then protected. Anyone who speaks out about this is ktd

A thread about baked goods is exactly what this forum needs!
  • Round prediction:

Fast forward a bit

Fast forward

SO TRUE, specially that last part.
  • Superwet stop making out like the last part was in relation to you, You did cheat and got caught. there was no injustice in your KT last round
  • Lmfao did Sup3r cheat?

I agree with Lews let's make this happen.

And dogbreakfast I'm sorry to disappoint you but I'm not playing this round
  • Sup3r was found in the last 2 days to IP match a ghost KD. I didn't really hear too much within Dominion since we were warring two other alliances at the time (which included directly or indirectly other threads of cheating) but I did throw some sabos at him.

I wasn't a huge fan of Dominion being so pedantic (compared to Stunner, everything was pedantic), but I wish more was brought up about it.
  • Sup3r was found in the last 2 days to IP match a ghost KD. I didn't really hear too much within Dominion since we were warring two other alliances at the time (which included directly or indirectly other threads of cheating) but I did throw some sabos at him.

I wasn't a huge fan of Dominion being so pedantic (compared to Stunner, everything was pedantic), but I wish more was brought up about it.
  • he wasnt caught matching a ghost he was caught matching and interacting with the ghost. Hes going to come back in here and say its a lie and if he does then i will tell everyone exactly why you did match the ghost. So word of warning supernub, Dont come in here again and act all innocent B-)
  • I always thought he was borderline mentally retarded? How could he cheat? Lol
  • You can be clinically dead and cheat in SK.
  • You can be clinically dead and cheat in SK.
    Talnoy is mentally dead....does that count?
  • Haha difference between you and me Lews is I don't cheat :p would explain why your a better player lol
  • edited August 2012
    Dogtown - You must be new here if you think lynog is a legit SK player. He's a good SK player, but he's not legit. Not that there's anything wrong with that. To e honest I don't think it's usually worth the effort - there are much more fun games to play than the nuthouse that is starkingdoms. BCart gives zero fucks about this game or this community. He has removed himself as far as possible from it. He used to interact from time to time. Hell, three years ago he would talk to people on the forums now and again. Now it's when hell freezes over does it actually happen.

tl;dr fuck BCartfall. He is the worst game admin in the history of the internet. Anyone that breaks his "rules" shouldn't get any grief. I just don't know why people act as if they don't nor why people consider it a huge deal.

If the "exploit" exists and has existed for 14 years [the inactive game admin and multis], it's not an exploit anymore. It's part of the game. Don't be such a sheep and don't be so willingly ignorant.
  • It will remain an exploit as long as the Admin (regardless of whether he is active or not) and Community say it is. :)
  • edited August 2012
    I thought you quit the forums ;-) You seem to miss my posts asking this mate so I have to keep asking.

At least you stopped being weird and went back to your normal account.
  • I always thought he was borderline mentally retarded? How could he cheat? Lol
    It's what I keep telling people. But it's like a witchhunt. BURN the witch!! And afterwards find out she wasn't a witch. :D
  • Dogtown - You must be new here if you think lynog is a legit SK player. He's a good SK player, but he's not legit. Not that there's anything wrong with that. To e honest I don't think it's usually worth the effort - there are much more fun games to play than the nuthouse that is starkingdoms. BCart gives zero fucks about this game or this community. He has removed himself as far as possible from it. He used to interact from time to time. Hell, three years ago he would talk to people on the forums now and again. Now it's when hell freezes over does it actually happen.

tl;dr fuck BCartfall. He is the worst game admin in the history of the internet. Anyone that breaks his "rules" shouldn't get any grief. I just don't know why people act as if they don't nor why people consider it a huge deal.

If the "exploit" exists and has existed for 14 years [the inactive game admin and multis], it's not an exploit anymore. It's part of the game. Don't be such a sheep and don't be so willingly ignorant.
    What brought this post about?
  • Lol there was a time when cheating was a big deal but I agree it seems to have become the norm.

If I cared enough to score high I would too but 1 account keeps me entertained enough. SK for me is like Facebook, a new drama unfolds every day and your business is everyone else's and visa versa and at the end of the day it's just something that keeps me entertain while I poop
  • Seeing as you are on here constantly that makes you full of shit then.
  • I love the typical "high rank players cheat" attitude on SK haha. Its not hard getting #1 without cheating. Plenty of people do it and those that say "i could get to the top if i cared enough to cheat" just show that they arent good enough to do it if they think thats what is required.
  • Well alot of high ranked player have cheated not saying all have.
    And I admit I'm not a good player I play for fun which gets you killed.

Also Dogtown I only know you from the forums so you can't talk
  • I can too talk.

I can type too.