Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Kingdoms: Era of Wealthy Investor

Comments

• Maybe that kingdom deleted its prenoob no timers yet.
  • nope because it says kingdom not found while showing in the sector it means is an actual ghost, epic.....
  • Is this confirmed then? there is a ghost kingdom?
  • well i dont see the slot in the thing either, so could be it actually got removed pre-newbie
  • Let's wait it out and see.
  • Gonna play anyway. He seems to have stemmed the problem at any rate, if a ghost starts trolling I quit but I mean, might not happen :)
  • It will, just to annoy pos!!!
  • if theres an opportunity to exploit something in a game there will always be an asshole that will take it its the sad truth. everyone loves to have someone to hate and theres always a bad guy would be boring otherwise but when they cheat it draws the line if bcart actually made the game in a way to close all these loop holes it wouldnt be so bad, all the game needs is an active moderator to delete multis, ghosts and bots but that will never happen.
  • Maybe that kingdom deleted its prenoob no timers yet.
    maybe its just the remains of bcart's fix testing...
  • @Bcartfall, did you fix the ghost? If not, i want a full refund on the premi i just bought
    It is a donation to the community and he is not obligated to provide you any service.
  • edited August 2012
    @Bcartfall, did you fix the ghost? If not, i want a full refund on the premi i just bought
    It is a donation to the community and he is not obligated to provide you any service.
    I think you are right.

I love you!

I LOVE YOU TOO!

Lets stop fighting!

I agree!

• edited August 2012
    He did a major dick move he deserves the harassment. He never posted or did anything until he was finally requested to do something simple. Instead he insulted me repeatedly and started making things up. Now he posts here every day and does the complete opposite of the group he was formerly a leader of. I don't want to turn this into another troll thread but that's how I feel about it. I gave him plenty of unearned compliments leading up to that. I slammed Lux hard when they got into it right before that went down. Ate every damn word too because he didn't live up to that description.
  • does anyone know how to make a ghost kingdom now

i am a cyborg level of player and it would also save me a lot of time if i could freely cheat without having to cry and beg ALs to not kt me every day
  • edited August 2012
    It's easier to trust a cheater than these crooked AL's. I can be like yo Meadow's meet up with me tomorrow at 9pm est we will multi rape this stupid fuck. You'll be there. I say hey man I'm playing legit being gang banged, multi raped, and my SL is a bot I get a pile of lies and procrastinating.
  • thanks for the fix BCart!

edit: is it really fixed? ppl are saying there's a ghost in 1:19.
  • edited August 2012
    someone with firefox scripting skillz can make an easy scan...

just make it open multiple tabs with next user id = current id+1

and have it ring a bell if one of the pages show the message you get when trying to access a ghost kingdom. (or he can check tabs one by one)
  • Round 52, the Era of Wealthy Investor, is coming. For this round all kingdoms will start with an additional 500,000 platinum.

[The planet type changes for Round 52 are as follows:]

URL: http://www.starkingdoms.com/round52-changes.txt

--

Round 52 - Era of Wealthy Investor - Scheduled Dates:

Round starts: August 18, 2012 @ 10PM.
    Round ends: October 11, 2012 @ 10PM.

--

[Archived Scores]
    Round 51 scores have been posted.

See ya again in two months bud.

• Another lame round bonus -.- so glad I'm not playing this round
  • all I hear is "wah wah im noob me no good"
  • all I hear is "wah wah im noob me no good"
    I think a lot of people here wishes Bcart loved them more.
  • Flazer still seems butthurt over Sauce getting owned by Affinity :p
    Talnoy seems butthurt he didnt beat my rank 2 on the 'no one cares' server despite me going vacation for entire endround.
  • edited August 2012
    Lol I honestly don't care I'm actually happy with 3rd as I have said I don't know how to play end game at all
  • Also is it just me or are the scores getting lower and lower on S1?
  • Lol I honestly don't care I'm actually happy with 3rd as I have say I don't know how to play end game at all
    We all noob. Which is why we play FBSK. Some are just more noob than others.
  • edited August 2012
    Lol well Ive never said I was a pro I know I'll never top the scores. Atleast I don't cheat and I know I'm not the worst player I'm in the spot between pro and noob :p
    cant even take me on personally because you know you'd fail
  • its alot better than last rounds bonus put it that way
    cant even take me on personally because you know you'd fail
    That is correct.... I don't know you personally lol