Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Thunderdome!

13»

Comments

• I have 70 games and I wonder why my only "friends" are on the internet.
  • I have 70 games and I wonder why the only people I've ever actually talked to are on the internet.
  • I have 70 games and Oxford is replacing the word loner with 'dank'.
  • I have 70 games and Oxford is replacing the word loner with 'dank'.
    Ding ding ding
    Ladies and gentleman we have a winner!
  • edited August 2012
    Got posted to the wrong thread. Didn't take long for the butthurt Diablo players to respond. Hey pay me 60 dollars to steal your password, address, cc, phone number, name, and ssn. Then I'll let you pay more of your hard earned money for even more crap in my reverse sweat shop market. Diablo 3, where you work all week long to pay Chinese kids to finish the game.

• Let me know whatever it is that you are on so I never try it...
  • Watch the video you mindless fuck mouth.
  • edited August 2012
    Finally figured out how to work your web cam?
  • his first one was golden
  • Got posted to the wrong thread. Didn't take long for the butthurt Diablo players to respond. Hey pay me 60 dollars to steal your password, address, cc, phone number, name, and ssn. Then I'll let you pay more of your hard earned money for even more crap in my reverse sweat shop market. Diablo 3, where you work all week long to pay Chinese kids to finish the game.

WOW he looks like and sounds like Cartman from South Park
  • Heh Francis is my fav. I really wish he wasn't acting, I mean it had to be too good to be true, but still... sad times :(
  • WOW he looks like and sounds like Cartman from South Park
    It's blatant plagiarism .
  • I have 70 games and all I play is Dota 2.
    I have games.