Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Thunderdome!

edited August 2012 in General
Can we make this the designated "IMGONNABLAHBLAHBLAHYOUSMELLYCUNTIMPROBITCHFUCKYOURMULTIESIUSETHEMTOOYOU STUPIDRAWRRAWR RAWR!!1!!!!111!!!!ELEVENTYONEONE!!!" Thread for Lynog , Qwj, and Skydragon?

I'm sick of watching you guys go from thread to thread. Might as well contain it one place and let the rest of us talk in peace.

Comments

• and adding yet another spamthread helps???

• That made me chuckle. Nice one. :)

I don't even have a problem with them anyway. Qwj is just butthurt that I used him (Get over it). Lynog had his feelings hurt when I raped him (Get over it). Jones is livid that I have a point when I say he pussied out and deleted (Don't do it next time). Neg seems to have some kind of problem with me, but not too sure what. And I'm a little confused that 1club doesn't even seem to play the game yet spouts shit, lol.
  • Sky, pretend they're not there. They won't stop if you ignore them for months on end, so just continue as if they don't exist. Unfortunately this is what happens when forums have no moderators.
  • Its already begun!

WHOEVER COMES OUT OF THIS ALIVE IS ALLOWED TO POST IN OTHER THREADS!!!!
  • edited August 2012
    Yeah, that's what I'm going to do now, JayR. They spout so many lies and BS (And even make up stuff as in the other thread with SkyDragonSK just because we have a similar name) and refuse to listen to your side of the argument. After all, they care about their image online, and the truth would damage that. There's little point bothering with these disgusting creatures, I guess. :)

Don't worry, Darubian. I'm going to ignore as many of their posts as possible, so there won't be any more arguing with scum like them. :)
  • edited August 2012
    You are a cancer to this game. scum doesn't even describe you. THAT is the truth. now roll over, die and fuckoff from OUR game you smelly cunt
  • edited August 2012
    This thread is now about kittens.

• edited August 2012
    People crying up in here. Lot of vaginas.
  • edited August 2012
    That was disgusting.
  • I simply blocked the image, but that's extremely immature. That is not safe for work.
  • edited August 2012
    Fuck you SkyFaggot
  • honestly its one thing to cuss and what ever else, but there are people who play this game at home with young kids around or maybe even younger kids that play this game.

It would show a lot from both of you if you edited the pictures and took them down.
  • Mine isn't anything bad, its just some moldy lettuce
  • edited August 2012
    Well, you definitely got the first bit right - It's definitely moldy. :)

For once, I agree with you, Dogtown.
  • God Dammit Sky, don't do that... Because now that you agreed with him that makes Dogtown wrong by default.
  • God Dammit Sky, don't do that... Because now that you agreed with him that makes Dogtown wrong by default.
    ...?
  • Well Dogtown is always wrong so by SkyDragon agreeing with him it then makes it he is right by default but then it goes back to Dogtown is never right and hence and never ending loop and the universe blowing up :(
    ...?

Because Sky is a lying hypocrite so when he says something, no one believes a word he says... So by him agreeing with Dogtown, he made everyone not believe Dogtown's post. Thereby fucking up a good post.
  • edited August 2012
    Qwj is just butthurt that I used him (Get over it)
    Ok so the situation was

I wanted bruce under naps so he couldnt suicide hit me.

I created a few accounts and only managed to land 1 there. Lynog and Jones could only land 1 there.

We needed a few more votes

YOU created OVER THIRTY accounts and managed to land 3 there whilst I sat and did nothing but waited, therefore making my plan successful and having bruce napped.

NAPs lasted until AFTER I died, at which point it didnt affect me at all if he was released.

.....sooo who used who ? :-)) thanks for doing all the work to have my account protected.
    (And even make up stuff as in the other thread with SkyDragonSK just because we have a similar name) and refuse to listen to your side of the argument.
    Yeh I bet there is a lot of people in London who play starkingdoms and call themselves SkyDragonSK
  • edited August 2012
    Sky, pretend they're not there. They won't stop if you ignore them for months on end, so just continue as if they don't exist. Unfortunately this is what happens when forums have no moderators.

Edit: there's no point. This community has had well over 20 people supporting this; even the owner, forum mods permit it. I'M DELETING MY EVERYTHING RELATED TO SK. AS TO WHY I EVEN CAME BACK, THE HELL IF I KNOW.
    Oh look GayR is here...I thought you quit twice mate :-))

August 8, 10:39:44 Ghost Trial (1:1) You can putter on all you'd like; I have quit the forums. I'm sorry you're too fucking stupid to connect the dots and realize

What a surprise
  • Well Dogtown is always wrong so by SkyDragon agreeing with him it then makes it he is right by default but then it goes back to Dogtown is never right and hence and never ending loop and the universe blowing up :(
    Never seen anyone get so butt hurt over WW. Need to move on m8.
  • You made a decent post, so I'll reply.
    Ok so the situation was

I wanted bruce under naps so he couldnt suicide hit me.

I created a few accounts and only managed to land 1 there. Lynog and Jones could only land 1 there.

We needed a few more votes

YOU created OVER THIRTY accounts and managed to land 3 there whilst I sat and did nothing but waited, therefore making my plan successful and having bruce napped.

NAPs lasted until AFTER I died, at which point it didnt affect me at all if he was released.

.....sooo who used who ? :-)) thanks for doing all the work to have my account protected.
    (And even make up stuff as in the other thread with SkyDragonSK just because we have a similar name) and refuse to listen to your side of the argument.
    Yeh I bet there is a lot of people in London who play starkingdoms and call themselves SkyDragonSK
    I don't deny that I made three kingdoms in 1:14. In fact, it's probably common knowledge that I did. I know you had a plan to NAP the ghost but you guys didn't have three accounts, rather six I believe. However, as a side note, you just admitted to all 3 of you creating at least one other account when you also had a main. Thanks. :) Not only that, but that would also mean that Jones and Nog were account sharing too when you look at IPs, similar to how you and Nog were sharing Ano in 2:4 this round. Nice one.

From my perspective, there's at least five Nog accounts in the sector (2x MOO, ghost busters, tranc, aintafraidofnoghost). If you took the remaining spots, you'd have pretty much complete control. A combination of boredom and wanting to keep an eye on the politics in that sector made me create those accounts. Your plan was going to be successful regardless, but I was looking ahead. Once we went Vacation, I logged back in barely a couple of days later to start unNAPing 1:14. Shadow, if he's still around, can back me up on that. And granted, it did take longer than expected (Mostly because of a couple of kingdoms in 1:14 that were highly irritating and stupid) but he's finally free, lol. I congratulate you though that you only wanted him NAP'd till you died, and it worked I guess on that bit for you. :)

Doesn't excuse Nog's crying in 1:14 Chat though. Never seen such a weak and pathetic side of him before for a person like him. What's funny is that you can't ask for favours when you act like he does. I quite liked that side of him though. Even Bruce mentioned that it's good seeing another side of Nog who you actually would like to give a chance to, but can't because of who he is. Ah, whatever.

And regarding that Digital Spy stuff, no matter how much you may try to insist something is true, a lie is still a lie. Nog shouldn't have humiliated himself by doing what he did and instead should've tried to get evidence. If he had bothered doing that, he would've realized that it's not me. I don't think I've ever posted anything on that site anyway, lol. I don't think I'll bother replying to this DS issue anymore. It's actually making me feel a little sick defending myself against a lie.
  • edited August 2012
    lol, it's not worth your time. he's just going to spam retarded shit afterwards.
  • lol, it's not worth your time. he's just going to spam retarded shit afterwards.
    really though didnt you "quit the forums" ?

how many times are you going to say it before you actually do it ?
  • edited August 2012
    You made a decent post, so I'll reply.

However, as a side note, you just admitted to all 3 of you creating at least one other account when you also had a main. Thanks. :)

From my OP in the ghost thread...kinda fits well here.

So I have landed 2 kingdoms in that sector with a group slot each and the plan is simple

and to those about to say OMG you made multies - I literally dont give a fuck :)
    EVERYBODY knew I created multi newbies this round, and EVERYBODY knows why I created them. I expect most people would be thankful that I did as I didnt once receive a message to my main complaining that I had created them, and i wasnt hard to find.

Not only that, but that would also mean that Jones and Nog were account sharing too when you look at IPs, similar to how you and Nog were sharing Ano in 2:4 this round.
    Nobody had access to my account until about a week after I was KTed when I posted details for anyone to waste what probes I had left, again I dont give a shit what people think of this and am straight up admitting i gave it away. Not hard for you to figure out who logged in.

Doesn't excuse Nog's crying in 1:14 Chat though. Never seen such a weak and pathetic side of him before for a person like him. What's funny is that you can't ask for favours when you act like he does. I quite liked that side of him though. Even Bruce mentioned that it's good seeing another side of Nog who you actually would like to give a chance to, but can't because of who he is. Ah, whatever.
    Cant really respond to this as I have no idea what went on.
    And regarding that Digital Spy stuff, no matter how much you may try to insist something is true, a lie is still a lie. Nog shouldn't have humiliated himself by doing what he did and instead should've tried to get evidence. If he had bothered doing that, he would've realized that it's not me. I don't think I've ever posted anything on that site anyway, lol. I don't think I'll bother replying to this DS issue anymore. It's actually making me feel a little sick defending myself against a lie.
    If you want to spend time trying to convince people there is more than 1 person in london who plays starkingdoms and randomly called themself SkyDragonSK go ahed :)
  • You guys do like to pretend you are the cleanest players on SK though, so I can see why Sky tried so hard to get some dirt on you haha
  • You guys do like to pretend you are the cleanest players on SK though, so I can see why Sky tried so hard to get some dirt on you haha

Ive never once claimed to be clean, you always claim to be good though which is a lie
  • I do believe I hear it often, and I never claim to be good... this just cements my belief that scousers cant read :-D