Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Thunderdome!

Comments

• oh i can read fine buddy :) you claim to be good. Your not
  • edited August 2012
    Qwj, don't have to, mate. Don't live inside London so it's pointless. To be honest, if a person with more integrity was making an accusation against me, I'd bother spending the time to prove him/her wrong if it was a lie. In this case, it's Lynog. And Lynog lies all the time. I just can't be bothered whatsoever to go research into this matter and prove that he is lying because he just isn't important enough to me.
  • ive told you smelly ass, your a cancer to the game now fuckoff, skumbag cheat whos mother has a hairy lip. roll over and die. Your not wanted here by anyone. Bye Bye
  • You guys do like to pretend you are the cleanest players on SK though, so I can see why Sky tried so hard to get some dirt on you haha
    From what I have seen they always announce when they do something to the effect of cheating.

There is just a huge bandwagon everyone
    Jumps on to say all this stuff they are supposedly doing.

I've never see them talk about being the cleanest players. And as for them being this huge group of cheaters they are the ones that seem to get multid every round.

Just my out look I guess.

Inb4dankpost
  • edited August 2012
    Cheating to purposely ruin other peoples games is the worse kind of cheating there is. Skydragons antics this round have been as bad as ive ever seen, Multi armies and ghosts upon tonnes of other multies stealing SLs etc and pyramid farming on his own main kd to top it off, Skumbag, all other types of cheating is easily sorted out by the playerbase itself, The crap the other faggots pull is pathetic and has no place on this game
  • edited August 2012

Sky arguing with Qwjvfiil.
  • edited August 2012
    Sky looks nothing like that volleyball you dope head.

This is more like it image
  • I figured you would think the volleyball was the one arguing.
  • You guys do like to pretend you are the cleanest players on SK though, so I can see why Sky tried so hard to get some dirt on you haha
    I believe if you think you have seen any of us say that then canadians are worse readers than scousers ;)

As I said, i created multies this round to nap bruce, and gave my kted account away.
  • edited August 2012
    "Gave it away", but keep logging in and talking in UC? Strange.
  • The fact you are questioning other people cheating is a joke, You are officially SKs worse cheat, pyramid farming to botting to ghost kds in the same round, stfu. Any logging me or qwj have done on any kds this round has been public knowledge. All the ALs knew i got the moo2 login off kesha and we created kds to nap up bruce, all of it was out in the open nothing was done in a sly way. So please stop with your bullshit and leave the game faggot
  • SkyDragonX is a cunt!
  • FUCK YOU SKYFAGGOT
  • FUCK YOU SKYFAGGOT
    +1
  • So much rage, so many tears, so little time.
  • It doesn't matter how many accounts you guys create to agree with yourselves you still lose the argument.
  • Each shit warlord and stop sucking his (assdragons) dick.... cunt!
  • edited August 2012
    What's wrong you dipshits and your army of forum accounts get upset when one person agrees with the other side of an argument?
  • edited August 2012
    Should ignore them. It's pretty easy. Barely a few hours later and I'm doing it like a pro. :)

Basically, you go through a thread and see an individuals forum name before their reply. Once you see a particular name, skip the reply and go to the next name. Coming naturally to me now.. ;-)

Personally, I'm ignoring any and all posts from StarCrusader, 1Club and Lynog. I don't associate with such imbeciles and scum in real life, so no reason why I have to here or give them the pleasure of getting a reply from me.
  • I remember when someone made an add on that allowed me to ignore people, wouldnt that make life easier?
  • Remember creating an add-on for FF a while ago. Worked reasonably well. Might try making one for these forums.
  • edited August 2012
    Or you could not be a buch of pussies with butthurt. Next thing ya know you'll be posting you can't see their blocked msg everywhere.
  • edited August 2012
    Considering you are ignoring us you seem to respond to our posts pretty well
    "Gave it away", but keep logging in and talking in UC? Strange.
    Yep, why not. Its had zero military built on it, has basically no probes. Its my "check out whats goin on" account.
  • Really? This thread really took off!?!?!
  • Only because I'm in it.
  • Snoop D O Double G town in the house
  • edited August 2012
    Snoop D O Double G town in the house
    snoop doggtown?

More like snoop lion.
  • Snoop D O Double G town in the house
    snoop doggtown?

More like snoop lion.
    I ain't lion, its da truth.
  • Really? This thread really took off!?!?!
    STFU
  • I have 70 games and all I play is Dota 2.