Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

More Amicitia Bullshit

Comments

• edited July 2012
    As for you assdragon you got killed for pyramid farming on that pathetic kd of yours. The worse farming ive seen in recent history tbh, Your a joke you just need to leave and go elsewhere, everything that falls out of your face stinks
    I don't understand why you even bother bringing that up? I wasn't even trying. My only goal was to ruin your game, and I did that. I've openly acknowledged multiple times that that was the only reason those kingdoms were created, and that they would've been disbanded or something right afterwards.

My main was in 1:11 but I decided to use that kingdom to attack you as well (Which in hindsight, I shouldn't have done). It was Top 25 and rising fast but after I found you, I was going to quit for the rest of the round. That didn't happen unfortunately.
  • Why so serious.
  • ive had more fun this round than ive had in like the last 5 or so. Thanks for ruining it though!

Your a joke player. no skills just an utter joke, You wanna act like your trying to help this game but in reality your the worse skum left playing. Retire again please and come back in a few years when im gone and tell people about how you drove up here and waited for me for 6 hours. Laughable faggot
  • You find it unfair because you are in the same alliance as them? are you really saying that? If so then there is no point me even bothering discussing anymore.

If you saw such comments against normal kingdoms fine, but against people breaking a rule that should mean death. You are no better than bruce
    Mate, I'm not saying it's unfair because I'm in the same alliance as them. I talked to them and you get used to certain people. When that happens, you develop a little bit of loyalty to them. If I was in the same alliance as you, got to know you and talked to you on a fairly regular basis and someone threatened to KT you for whatever reason (Provided there was a good chance that you weren't a multi), you can bet I'd go on the offensive whether I'm a ghost or not.

You can't pick and choose rules that you'll follow. Either follow all rules that AL's decide on, or none. Anything in-between makes you look like a hypocrite.
  • edited July 2012
    Maybe you should follow your own advice then, BCart makes the rules, which these ALs should follow. However they arent following one of the VERY FEW rules ACTUALLY SET BY BCART.

Rules by bcart matter more than rules set by ALs. In the past any AL protecting cheats dies with the cheats and ami leadership are showing themselves to be jokes.

Fair enough they are friends, and you dont want them to die but thats tough if they break one of the rules, they have to. Whether they are 2 people or 1 doesnt matter as the rule has always been zero tolerance to prevent people making up shit about who the other kd belongs to.

Loyalty is fine but when they break the rules and you protect them you are protecting cheats and are no better.

ONE al decided they shouldnt die, because hes biased and they are his top 5 kingdoms and he obviously doesnt care if they cheat. But other ALs dont agree and if I can get them to come together to kill them I will.

Feel free to hit whats left of my kd with your ghost
  • People are sad enough to make bots, sad enough to figure out how to ghost - what say someone isn't sad enough to put up a separate persona or 2?
  • People are sad enough to make bots, sad enough to figure out how to ghost - what say someone isn't sad enough to put up a separate persona or 2?
    Hey. We all have separate personas....none of us are keyboard warriors in real life.
  • edited July 2012
    Rules by bcart matter more than rules set by ALs. In the past any AL protecting cheats dies with the cheats and ami leadership are showing themselves to be jokes.

Loyalty is fine but when they break the rules and you protect them you are protecting cheats and are no better.
    BCart does make the rules, and he has stated no interaction between kingdoms. But BCart doesn't play the game and at most would disable those accounts. Past AL's created the "IP + Interaction" rule.

If AL's created that rule then, provided they all agree, they have authority to override it in various situations, which is what they've done. All of them agreed to arsons this time. But what you need to understand is if all the AL's agreed to KT them, I would've helped KT them as well.

What I've been trying to say from the beginning is the overall decision by the AL's is what's important. If they say arsons, we arson. If they say KT, we KT. If you go around their decisions, you do so at your own risk.
  • Thats a lie the overall decision from his own AL is for arsons. All the other ALs wanna kill them but are busy warring, You should stop jumping to assumptions and actually do some homework on the matter
  • ALL als wont agree because their own AL protects cheats and doesnt want them to doe

ALs DID NOT make the rule, BCart made it, ALs have always usually enforced it.

So far I have 3 ALs that are willing to help, so i guess they didnt all agree, just settled for it because they are busy warring.

• So far I have 3 ALs that are willing to help, so i guess they didnt all agree, just settled for it because they are busy warring.
    That's the only reason why I agreed to anything less than a KT. However, I have changed my mind, because I began to realize what I was allowing to happen, and I won't let it fly. I may not be able to do much (as I am currently being KT'd, and I'm sure the other alliances will continue rather than stopping), but I will do what I can because it's what I believe. Regardless of whether or not I am an AL, or whether or not my alliance will follow me to kill them, I am on board to use my KD on them.
  • edited July 2012
    Thats a lie the overall decision from his own AL is for arsons. All the other ALs wanna kill them but are busy warring, You should stop jumping to assumptions and actually do some homework on the matter
    That's a lie, mate. I know at least two AL's that say this whole thing is utter BS.
    So far I have 3 ALs that are willing to help, so i guess they didnt all agree, just settled for it because they are busy warring.
    3 AL's? Lynog says all of them want to kill Alex and Venus, lol. Hey, I'll only help KT someone in my alliance if they all agree or at the very least, my AL says to. :)
  • The only AL that wholeheartedly disagress is Campco, and that's because he is their AL. I had agreement from most other AL's except for the ones that don't message back (Avengers, Australia, and some of the baby alliances).
  • who really gives a shit whether you help though? stop acting like you matter assdragon coz you really don't. You change your opinions like the weather. As i said before get off our game and go an annoy people elsewere. Nobody gives a shit about you or wants you around. fuckoff
  • I am not wanting your help. Im just surprised at how you ended up using your kingdom after helping to stop bruce.
  • dafuq is an Amicitia? Is this what you homos are naming your alliances now? DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL PRETTY?!?!

amicitia is my alliance from years ago

http://ancienthistory.about.com/od/lawgovernmentpolitic1/g/113010-Amicitia.htm

it was ment to go with the alliance Aemilius, meaning Family. Arthur and i's creation
  • lol Amicitia = Friendship xP
  • thats exactly what it means. i started this alliance waaaaaaay back in r7-8
  • edited August 2012
    /
    dafuq is an Amicitia? Is this what you homos are naming your alliances now? DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL PRETTY?!?!

HA! In our day we would farm u for a name like that :P

• /
    dafuq is an Amicitia? Is this what you homos are naming your alliances now? DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL PRETTY?!?!

HA! In our day we would farm u for a name like that :P

i was around in your day lol
  • lmao did I war u?.. I think I think I did actually :P
  • lmao did I war u?.. I think I think I did actually :P
    Not going to lie here, I have no idea who you are. And Ami was mainly a s2 thing other then like 3 rounds back then and now this one
  • edited August 2012
    On S2? Um...Mercs dynasty,OneSeven,Smoke,and a few lulz alliances I ran with EoD and I had a few other alliances I cant remember atm to long ago and didnt bother archiving and im not lookin thru carts crap archives tbh. Rounds like 40-45 the #2 alliances were probly me if meadows didnt multi me.

Its S2...Noone cares.
  • Danny did we ever archive any of those alliances like sealab etc?
  • edited August 2012

But if you dont know HotGates you dont deserve to be in the top 10 lol.... (campco)
    Cart should ban him.

That war had to be one of my favorites to date man...Rabby is fun to fight :P

• HotGates is SK-famous, who else can come up with glorious sayings to match his?
    I aspire to achieve top 10 offense, top 5 defense on a top 20 kd :(
  • edited August 2012
    Lol I remenber hotgates, I just don't seem to recognize the Pf name lol
    And forgot about me!
    And forgot about me!
    Yeah I dont know how I forgot about my trusty Val/war monger lol