Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

More Amicitia Bullshit

edited July 2012 in General
Along with harboring two multis, now I'm getting hit (while at war mind you) by a KD I can not probe or message back:

Edit: Can't missile either.

Comments

• edited July 2012
    Check other thread.

"Sorry NSG, but I have to protect them. Please don't take it the wrong way."
  • edited July 2012
    BTW, before this becomes any sort of flame war, I don't have the technical knowledge to necessarily accuse anyone of anything. I'm just saying that I've never encountered this before and this guy is war abusing from an alliance of less than reputable character.

(now begins the flame war)
  • edited July 2012
    Thank you for protecting my coworkers Sky, they are legit.
  • No problem, Zeal. The AL's have agreed to what the punishment should be. NSG said in the other thread that he'll attack them for the rest of the round. Thought I should do something about that to maybe deter him.
  • edited July 2012
    War abuse?

I have taken zero offensive action as of now. It's funny how a guy who has done nothing wrong is getting way too punished, but your multis aren't getting KT'd (explicit rule, explicit punishment).

Also, can anyone explain this shit?
  • edited July 2012
    Anytime people are caught and... someone else shows up to talk for them (zeality in this case) they should all be killied. That should include the poser talking for them when possible.
  • I dont see the problem really, they are my coworkers and are legit.
  • I think we should address the problems plaguing s3
  • Pussies.

I ain't got shit of a KD but I'm sending my WL's and probes at these guys the rest of the round. Anyone with dignity/ball is welcome to join me I'm Rick Moranis (2:11).

Edit: Anyone who wants a SOK can pm me. I'd post them here but I know how to follow rules.
  • How is ami involved in this again?
  • NSG said he's going to send probes/WL's at Alex and Venus for rest of round. I decided to grab him for that.
  • edited July 2012
    So it is a ghost KD. Well I did get grabbed(failed) by one other Amicitia KD so I assumed it was at most alliance policy and at the least some unofficial targetting.

Let's name the ways your moral compass is fucked up, Sky:
    In general, you are siding with keeping multis alive (a lot of people are guilty),
    You are purposefully using an exploit to influence the game (you're a cheat)
    You are war abusing (this one is shaky since I am threatening, however I have YET to act)
    And now it seems you're making your alliance look bad (well, WORSE)
  • War abusing is moot as this is completely subjective, they are not multis they are real people, my coworkers and are legit.
    I will agree using a ghost is gayballs but he is protecting my coworkers and are legit.

Boom.
  • edited July 2012
    Your coworkers are not legit Zeal. Repeating it 30 times in two days doesn't make it so. You know what would have made it so? Not matching IP and interacting.

Edit: God Damn It
  • NSG, there was no interaction man. You are really going to call these guys out for hitting free land in their own alliance?

You might as well start nabbing people in your own alliance who take free land from other alliance-mates because it is the same thing.
  • Sky you are aware that you are falling for zeals trolling arent you?

Why are you protecting a pair of cheats...you are becoming no better than bruce on that KD mate

They need to die, IP + interaction is one of the few rules actually by Bcart
  • edited July 2012
    NSG, there was no interaction man. You are really going to call these guys out for hitting free land in their own alliance?

You might as well start nabbing people in your own alliance who take free land from other alliance-mates because it is the same thing.
    Firstly, Yes. That's interaction. In fact, it was literally an alliance mission to clear out that NW. It may not have netted a lot of land but fuck dude how can I further explain?

And secondly - I have on multiple accounts supported the KTing of land-farmers. I have stated many times in my own alliances that if someone is going to disband they should first post in the universal chat (at the LEAST).

Edit: By "multiple accounts" I mean instances or events, not... well.. just bad wording.
  • I'd rather not discuss morals in the forums of a text-based war game, thanks. And especially not on SK where the moral compass depends on if the person is a friend or not rather than what's right or wrong.

1. Alex and Venus aren't multi's.
    2. I informed everyone of the ghost exploit in the hopes that it'll be fixed. I've run out of ideas to unghost a ghost kingdom so I'm bored with nothing to do. May as well try and retal unfair hits, bashes and hit those threatening to ruin other players kingdoms.
    3. You made the threat. I don't really have any way of checking if you're acting on it either unless Alex and Venus let us know.
    4. Ami is just fine. I'm doing everything that normal kingdoms do. If I was doing what Bruce had been doing, there would be an issue, but there's not.
  • Im on my coffee break right now, lookin at Alex's news, and hes got probings from Rick 2:11. They arent multis, bro.
  • Sky you are aware that you are falling for zeals trolling arent you?

Why are you protecting a pair of cheats...you are becoming no better than bruce on that KD mate

Don't worry Qwj, I know he's trolling. Bruce was hitting others with impunity, and didn't care about ruining other peoples kingdoms. However, NSG threatened two kingdoms in Ami who have already been told what their punishment is. He said that he WILL attack them for the rest of the round. The attack was simply to deter him from carrying out his threat. Nothing more, nothing less.
  • The jesus act again from a guy who arsoned tonnes of ppl, ruined my round with his bot and 21 kds and is now using his ghost kd to hit a legit player in defense of a proven pair of cheats. The irony
  • edited July 2012
    There's shouldn't still be a question of a KT'able rule broken here. Now I know how Jesus feels:

• edited July 2012
    I have stated many times in my own alliances that if someone is going to disband they should first post in the universal chat (at the LEAST).
    How can an inactive kingdom post in UC?
    Can you point me to where he said that please mate? All I find are the following in the SK manual:

Definition of a Multi - "Multi - A player that is cheating by creating more than one account to use for personal gain."

With this in mind, a multi is one person with more than one account. There is no proof whatsoever that Alex and Venus are one person, they just have the same IPs but they attack hours apart. If it was 5, 10, 20 or 50 kingdoms with similar IPs, that's beyond the realms of possibility and then there would be a case for Uni KTs.

The manual also states that "Currently we have methods of catching people with multiple accounts, so if you think someone has multiple accounts, there is no need to report it as we will more then likely catch them with our tools if they are truly cheating in this way." - Thus, BCart will deal with any and all Multi problems. I can understand the need to KT obvious cheaters when BCart isn't around and we want to have a little fun but threatening to KT Alex & Venus for attacks on an inactive kingdom is, in my opinion, absurd when we gave them permission to do so.

Actually, I think the whole "IP + Interaction" rule is silly. We don't have a large player base anymore, so it should go back to the old days whereby AL's need to justify the need for a Uni KT through evidence that someone is a Multi. The "IP + Interaction" rule paints cheaters and legitimate players with the same brush when similar IPs are found. "Barie", "Garie", "Marie" + "Zarie" are multi's. It's obvious. So are the MOO kingdoms. If you have similar IPs and are logging in 1 minute apart to each kingdom several times in a row - Multi. Discretion and logic needs to be used when evaluating individual cases including telling them to get on AIM or similar and explaining themselves.

For gods sake people, let's reform these "rules".
  • edited July 2012
    Fail... QWJ will post Bcarts IP rules just wait for it...But till then rule dictates your only allowed to use ONE IP "computer" per kingdom or you can be banned by cart himself,Issue is he only scans maybe twice a round if that. So therefore years ago it was agreed if a potential multi account is found and does not get banned by cart before it becomes aggressive and interacts with other multis its KTd normally by top alliances or my ppls tbh...

Interacting with another player or running multiple accounts is a unfair advantage to the player base as you can piggy back,find,and rape targets within seconds of ur "Friend,Brother,mother,cousin,dog,roomate" ... Current leaders, Logic dictates if there top KDs and interacting there a threat and need to be removed.

BTW dont care who they are Ive posted KTs on my own "Friends" for being stupid so...
  • Rick Moranis (X:10,Y:6) @ Terra Form 2,758 609,570 2,014

Are you guys fucking kidding me? You guys are going to use a ghost KD to protect two top 10 KD's from this? Are you fucking serious right now?

If they don't like that he is hitting them or probing him, tell them to hit him back. A ghost KD needs to get involved. This is getting fucking retarded.
  • Its likely the same person lol...Trolling for reactions,they get off on how pissed u get.

Just kill em all.
  • Just to be clear, no one in Ami asked Sky for help on this matter.
  • edited July 2012
    rule dictates your only allowed to use ONE IP "computer" per kingdom or you can banned by cart himself,
    Then why can you sign up for multiple kingdoms using the same IP on S1? Sign up for one kingdom then try signing up for another and a message will pop up saying to wait a few hours to sign up for another if you're not the same person. S2 is strictly enforced though.
    Issue is he only scans maybe twice a round if that. So therefore years ago it was agreed if a potential multi account is found and does not get banned by cart before it becomes aggressive and interacts with other multis its KTd normally by top alliances or my ppls tbh...
    I remember tons of posts in the forums about potential multi's years ago and others would add their input as to whether they were multi's or not. I remember going on AIM and being in the same convo as AL's and the suspected Multi asking why IP's were the same and why they were attacking such and such kingdoms. I left around 2004 but in all my time here, I have never heard of this "IP + Interaction" rule. However I'm open to the possibility that I may not have been involved in anything that involved this particular scenario.
  • Just to be clear, no one in Ami asked Sky for help on this matter.
    Yup, I can confirm that.
  • edited July 2012
    I think the biggest rule of SK is don't rely on BCart (lol).

But IP+Interaction is embedded somewhere if you have a recent login and try to sign up again making a new BSGid I think. I dunno it's actually not in an easy to find location but it's EXPLICIT. (except the penalty is supposed to be disabling the accounts... refer to rule one).