Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

More Amicitia Bullshit

Comments

• Page detailing SK rules:

http://www.starkingdoms.com/rules/

Don't see it there. Still looking..
  • IP+interaction rule is a countermeasure for retards. Lets go over why you are all fucking asshats. I make a KD and name it Venus. My coworker makes a kd and names it Alex. We share IPs and tell you we will, so you say "use a proxy". If we jump thru a hoop for you (proxy), we can interact. But if we dont proxy, we are instantly cheaters.

Yup, seems legit.
  • Completely agree, Zeality.

Sometimes you just need to use basic common sense when dealing with such matters.
  • Palm 1: Given an example of how cheating can be successfully accomplished.
    Palm 2: Is an example of how cheating is successfully accomplished.

• rules don't say you can't have a ghost kingdom either.

guess sky is ok then guies!

so its ok for me to run 20 accounts next round as long as they don't interact right?
  • Zealty stop being an idiot

If you are trolling you are getting boring, if you arent I really am surprised, I thought you was a player with a bit of intelligence.

Skydragon, you CANT start using common sense in this. Otherwise whats to stop me creating another AIM talking to a few people, creating 2 kingdoms, for example 1 dw and 1 FW and using the DW to protect and hit anyone who probes my main, breaking kingdoms so my main can break etc

If anyone complains i will just say "hes my cousin/bro/co-worker etc". Its too easy to do. The zero tolerance stops this so when you start only killing certain people you are giving the cheats the chance to bullshit you.

NSG just posted the screenshot saying interaction is against the rules. Therefore everyone dies for it, as they have done for the past few years and as they should continue to do so.

Don't worry Qwj, I know he's trolling. Bruce was hitting others with impunity, and didn't care about ruining other peoples kingdoms. However, NSG threatened two kingdoms in Ami who have already been told what their punishment is. He said that he WILL attack them for the rest of the round. The attack was simply to deter him from carrying out his threat. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Bruce was hitting others with impunity and didnt care about ruining kingdoms and now YOU are.

NSG threatened 2 people who are breaking the rules and should be killed. Punishment may have been decided but the ALs that decided the punishment are obviously shit ALs and shouldnt be leading as there should only be 1 punishment.
    I'd rather not discuss morals in the forums of a text-based war game, thanks. And especially not on SK where the moral compass depends on if the person is a friend or not rather than what's right or wrong.

1. Alex and Venus aren't multi's.
    2. I informed everyone of the ghost exploit in the hopes that it'll be fixed. I've run out of ideas to unghost a ghost kingdom so I'm bored with nothing to do. May as well try and retal unfair hits, bashes and hit those threatening to ruin other players kingdoms.

4. Ami is just fine. I'm doing everything that normal kingdoms do. If I was doing what Bruce had been doing, there would be an issue, but there's not.
    You shouldnt be able to decide what is a fair hit and what isnt, unless its a bash. If its not a bash its not an unfair hit. And people threatening to ruin kingdoms is part of the game.

After talking on AIM and you helping to get bruce behind naps i am surprised you are turning to this.

• will the ALs just grow some balls and kill them both already, if their AL disagrees then uni war him, simples.
  • remember: Alex was part of the multi hits on lynog
  • remember: Alex was part of the multi hits on lynog
    alex?
  • alexandertheGREAT
  • ALL ALs need to put this war on hold and deal with these 2 kingdoms. If their AL protects them then deal with him too. If not then he will have proven himself to be a worthy AL.
  • oh really? i didnt save news but im pretty sure qwj did. Either way both those guys need to die.
  • If you disagree with me, then you thing we should KT all the known roommates and brothers and significant others, right? They proxy, but we know they share IPs, as they admit it when they slip up. Do you understand the stupidity going on here or do I have to explain further?
  • we should KT everyone with IP and interaction yes
  • people tried to kt him with the multies earlier but he said he saw the som on the pfs or afs (cant remember which) and hit it
  • If you disagree with me, then you thing we should KT all the known roommates and brothers and significant others, right? They proxy, but we know they share IPs, as they admit it when they slip up. Do you understand the stupidity going on here or do I have to explain further?
    Its not hard to not interact zeal. So your point is bullshit.

If one hits someone then the other simply doesnt hit. Might get hard later on but tough shit.

If it was me and jones/lynog interacting you and plenty of other people would be cry-wanking that IP and interaction = death
  • didnt you and lynog share ips before? CHEATER
  • Sigh, you really are dumber than I thought. Reread. Known roommates who obviously share an IP if it wasnt for a proxy that grab the same targets. The difference between them and IP interacting is a matter of a couple clicks, yet apparently its the difference between being KTd and living.
    Nope, nothin amiss with that. I dont care if you girlies interact, so try again. It would change nothing on how I view you or your kds :p
  • people tried to kt him with the multies earlier but he said he saw the som on the pfs or afs (cant remember which) and hit it
    im pre sure i can remember now, trip tapped me right after multies i think, shows what kind of player were dealing with here. less of the bullshit about them zeal. they cheated they should die for it. Kes n neal had the decency to delete their kds after they hit the same inac for 10 land. Im pre sure if you were around then you would of been crying for their death,
    me and qwj have never shared IPs before and we live by eachother too.
    Sigh, you really are dumber than I thought. Reread. Known roommates who obviously share an IP if it wasnt for a proxy that grab the same targets. The difference between them and IP interacting is a matter of a couple clicks, yet apparently its the difference between being KTd and living.
    Nope, nothin amiss with that. I dont care if you girlies interact, so try again. It would change nothing on how I view you or your kds :p
    the difference is a couple of clicks yeah, a couple of clicks maybe they will do in future. Thats providing they are telling the truth in the first place, i havnt seen either of them in here telling their innocence. Just you with your shitty trolling like your word means they are ok. Turn it in will you zeal, if it was anyone else you would want them dead

• Im not even talking about them, they dont factor into what Im saying in the slightest.
  • Sigh, you really are dumber than I thought. Reread. Known roommates who obviously share an IP if it wasnt for a proxy that grab the same targets. The difference between them and IP interacting is a matter of a couple clicks, yet apparently its the difference between being KTd and living.
    Known roommates? you mean 2 different aim accounts who say they live together enough that people believe it?

Dont be a retard zeal

Zero tolerance stops cheats using these excuses and getting away with it, and has for years. Only idiots would want it on a case by case basis which would basically be who can lie best
    me and qwj have never shared IPs before and we live by eachother too.

Thats a lie, i remember one incident where one of you logged onto your account at the other's house, and there was a big ordeal in the pfs about it.

• I've never seen that 'Interaction' message before, so thanks for that, NSG.

I wasn't threatening NSG, Qwj. The attack was simply to deter NSG from leading a group to mess up Alex and Venus's rounds when the AL's have agreed to arsons as punishment against them. Going around the AL's and starting your own crusade just because you didn't agree with their decision is silly at best. I've had people asking me to retal various kingdoms over the last week and I've refused. However, if all the AL's have made one decision, all of us have to stick with it regardless of how we feel about it. If you don't, then you alone are responsible for any and all consequences. Thus, NSG made the threat, I reacted.

I have said I won't interfere but when I see such comments, I feel compelled to act to enforce a decision. However, you may say why aren't I enforcing a Uni-wide rule to KT kingdoms under the "IP + Interaction" rule then? Well, I find that rule unfair because I'm in the same alliance as them. True, by going around the AL's regarding the IP + Interaction rule, I'll have to suffer the consequences but because I'm a ghost kingdom, I can't. All I can say is that I assure everyone that had my main not been killed by Lynog and his pals, I'd have done exactly the same thing to NSG for threatening to go around the AL's decision. :)
  • Haha dont arson and 619 live together? Trev/Amay? Ive encounterd at least a dozen sets in my time on SK.
    I find it pretty amusing that just turning a proxy on gives you immunity. I would wager more innocent people get nailed by this rule than multis (when its only 2 kds), but meh.

Just seems pointless, but im not even bothered by multis anymore so that does change my view.
  • i can remember some other peeps living together

storm kingdom and 2 other siblings

there was that ragnarok probe officer (and a member in fenris lol 2 accounts) and his brother

alice and ratty

jester and his family people

also the malaysian people back when they only had 1 IP for their whole country lol

fade and his aunt

vbj and gf

raven and moontear

all i can think of right now
  • arson/619 trev and amay zamerano and that other chick, everyone knows this and they still dont interact. Nobody even knows these two but you, They should die end of.

As for you assdragon you got killed for pyramid farming on that pathetic kd of yours. The worse farming ive seen in recent history tbh, Your a joke you just need to leave and go elsewhere, everything that falls out of your face stinks
  • I've never seen that 'Interaction' message before, so thanks for that, NSG.

I wasn't threatening NSG, Qwj. The attack was simply to deter NSG from leading a group to mess up Alex and Venus's rounds when the AL's have agreed to arsons as punishment against them. Going around the AL's and starting your own crusade just because you didn't agree with their decision is silly at best. I've had people asking me to retal various kingdoms over the last week and I've refused. However, if all the AL's have made one decision, all of us have to stick with it regardless of how we feel about it. If you don't, then you alone are responsible for any and all consequences. Thus, NSG made the threat, I reacted.

I have said I won't interfere but when I see such comments, I feel compelled to act to enforce a decision. However, you may say why aren't I enforcing a Uni-wide rule to KT kingdoms under the "IP + Interaction" rule then? Well, I find that rule unfair because I'm in the same alliance as them. True, by going around the AL's regarding the IP + Interaction rule, I'll have to suffer the consequences but because I'm a ghost kingdom, I can't. All I can say is that I assure everyone that had my main not been killed by Lynog and his pals, I'd have done exactly the same thing to NSG for threatening to go around the AL's decision. :)
    Arsons as punishment for what? If they are punishing they are agreeing that they are in the wrong. However the punishment for that is death. So they either agree something is wrong and kill them or they say they are innocent and nothing happens.

NSG is right to want them bringing down. So do I and I will try speaking to ALs about it. If i can get the others to show some balls then it wont matter what ami AL says he either protects them and dies too or lets them die as they should.

You find it unfair because you are in the same alliance as them? are you really saying that? If so then there is no point me even bothering discussing anymore.

If you saw such comments against normal kingdoms fine, but against people breaking a rule that should mean death. You are no better than bruce
  • nikki and ray were together and interacted and they only ever died because they were war kts, not because of the ip + interaction rule