Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Official Not Playing next round sign up.

edited July 2012 in General
ummm, in.

Comments

• edited July 2012
    ^this

@BCartfall
  • as we post in, we should also post @BCartfall

maybe that will catch his attention.

one of the funniest things I have seen in the pf's
  • I never said it would work, I've been around long enough to know better, but hey, why not try something.
  • iam not playing next round unless the gost bugs fixed no reason to
  • Totally ghosting next round.
  • Totally ghosting next round.
  • edited July 2012

one of the funniest things I have seen in the pf's
    I do want to take a second to say it is quite funny how this idea spread like a wildfire...
  • i know its just a game but i would buy and train a monkey to hurl shit at @bcartfall for my own entertainment and then after i got bored get people to pay for the viewing enjoyment. if that meant him fixing this game.....
  • I like how we can all come to an agreement to not play because of this bug, but we can't all come together on an agreement to not use the bug.

:D
  • Sums up my belief on SK players. Vast majority of you would do everything you accuse others of, if you had the means.
    Shut the fuck up if you plan on saying you wouldn't, vast majority doesn't include all.
  • Yeah not playing s1....probably not s2...only fbsk for the small community.
    also stop growing faster than me asshole lmfao
    Funny you said that, ive barely logged on past 10 days, been robbed blind on s1/s2 and hit like hell on s1....and im still pulling ahead of you on fbsk?

Funny you said that, ive barely logged on past 10 days, been robbed blind on s1/s2 and hit like hell on s1....and im still pulling ahead of you on fbsk?

well s1 im on lol but theres only so much you can do an hour lol and banks are scarce so we'll see if i can close the gap but will be a miracle since your like 700k in front lol
    In my defense i wasnt very active on fbsk till i died and gave up S1 lol
  • edited July 2012
    Well in my defense, ive had graduation and postgraduate interviews as well as 3 job interviews past week so my activity has dropped to just some pf time.
  • edited July 2012
    I'm not even playing this round. I will probably not play next even if you fix the game.

well s1 im on lol but theres only so much you can do an hour lol and banks are scarce so we'll see if i can close the gap but will be a miracle since your like 700k in front lol
    lol both of you are my nubs xP
  • now that the directions for the ghost bug has been revealed to the public, there is only one possibility if bcart does not fix this by next round:
    everyone abuses the bug, driving away any possibilities of new players. ppl will create a lot of non ghost-multis via bots to provide themselves with something to hit. ppl can cheat all they want, while they turtle their way to the top. it would basically be a game on who can cheat/turtle better meaning that any decent player will definitely quit the game.
    @bcartfall This is your chance to strike and save the game.

lol both of you are my nubs xP
    Ill wait for Sam to kt you.
  • Sam is a nub too lol
  • @bcartfall This is your chance to strike and save the game.
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say his chance to strike was about 3-4 years ago.
  • To be honest, he doesn't even have to strike. All he has to do is fix the ghost bug and then get over himself and appoint an in game mode to handle the bots and multis. That person doesn't even need access to his precious code.

@bcartfall
  • I know things went south with trigger, but it doesn't have to be that way with a mod.