Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Official Not Playing next round sign up.

13»

Comments

• EMPIRE ASSAULT!!!!!!!!!!
  • Ouch, that hurt, Lynog. :-(

But you're the one using Kesha's bot and running all those MOO kingdoms so it's a bit silly that you're moaning about others cheating. :)
  • kesha is running the MOO kds to keep skdb updated. You on the other hand ruined a tonne of peoples rounds just coz you were butthurt that im the daddy and you arent very good
  • edited July 2012
    Nah, I didn't ruin anyone's round, just yours and whoever Huitz in 2:6 really was. :)

And don't lie about the MOO kingdoms, lol. I've got some reasonable proof that you're affiliated with them.
  • i dont really care what you have tbh, your a liar and a tool. you hit a tonne of people and arsons tonnes more till you eventually found me. That makes you an idiot. if it means that much to you ill post my AIM at round start and you can use your shitty Kds to rape me then leave everyone else be, pretty sad you have to use a bot though and cant do it legit. Huge pussy tactic
  • guys stop fighting this is supposed to be a boycott thread to get bcart's attention, not you two whining about each other
  • edited July 2012
    Four kingdoms is hardly "tonnes" of kingdoms, lol. I was bored and you were an easy target. Easy to find too. I don't use bots either. Let's try and not argue over this. Has no place in this thread.

Divine, you don't have to worry. He started it, but he won't get the response he's looking for. :)
  • edited July 2012
    im past arguing with you, 21 kingdoms hit me all controlled by you and a bot/ script though. put your script to good use and make it create 250 land kds for the first 6 weeks of the round to give food to the server, that will make up for what you done this round
  • I'm happy to do that. Others had suggested that before you. :)

Those kingdoms only hit you and 3 others (The others were hit mainly because they dared me to). No good, decent SK players were hit, and after you were taken out, I let them die off. I don't expect you to believe me, but don't really care either. :)
  • Take your shit elsewhere guys this is a Boycott thread!

Make your own SkyDragon Vs. Lynog QQ Fest page and stay there nearly as bad as dank geez -.-
  • You're right.

Empire Assault ftw!
  • Where the fuck is everyone?
  • You're right.

Empire Assault ftw!
  • Most people just don't give a shit, like me.
  • Come on Sci jump on the bandwagon you know you wanna we have cookies and your favourite kind too!
  • I don't like cookies.
  • edited July 2012
    Ninja sci post
  • I don't like cookies.
    sure you do everyone loves cookies even ducks with psychic abilities
  • Nah me and Divine always teams up on fbsk.
    lol Lews and Talnoy, you guys should take this chance to hit Sam now, he a lot of tanks out!
  • Yaaa Impact survived :) hoorah
  • Oh no...Sky and Lynog are arguing again.
    Nah me and Divine always teams up on fbsk.
    lol Lews and Talnoy, you guys should take this chance to hit Sam now, he a lot of tanks out!
    I would. But you pulled ahead a bit too much. I'll let him hit you down a little.
  • edited July 2012
    damn it Lews you're my alliancemate, you should hit him!
    fbsk is no archive anyways, just grow big and hit ppl and have fun lol
  • Lol. Have a think. I woulda hit him if i could. But im Myst...and my offense isnt that high. Only about 40k goons and 20k tfs, its not enough.
  • :( I'm mysti too and I have tanks offense (aka all defense)
  • I would have but my WLs didnt get back in time :(