Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Happy Easter Everyone

13»

Comments

• Fine. Only cuz you asked me Tyrsis. You have been my buddy for a while. I recind my jokes about your wife OnlyinDreams. But know this about me for future convos. I make jokes. About all races. My own expecially. Who can't make jokes about democrats and Frenchmen. the asians are another favorite of mine to give hell to. So dont take my shit seriously for now on. take it with a grain of salt
  • Haha I tend to make harsh jokes as well but I have had some people confront me about it before. Everyone is different and we just gotta adjust ourselves a lil bit depending on who we speak to. I have one friend that we just constantly trash talk each other which is fine but then I have another who would be very upset if I did that too him. I just learned to treat people differently depending on how they act.
  • Your right, a lack of tact on my part.
  • Yea so go suck a dick!
  • Hate to break it to you buddy. But this game is just something to do when bored at work. I'll just rebuild. Easy enough to do...I dont sit at my computer all day hoping for open KDs and what not.

Hey quick question. what farm does your wife work at? Or is she an illegal worker in a meat processing plant? I only ask cuz you keep calling me a racist I figured, why not act the part when it comes to you. Since you took this so far with a joke I figured I twist the knife once more.
    My wife is a digital designer, speciallizing in communication and interactive experiences. Squirrel, If only your apology came before your farm "joke".

Hey you guys are both pretty cool people even if you are too stubborn for your own good. I would rather not watch both of you fight over garbage any longer ok?
    Im not letting this go, sorry boss.
  • Hey squirrel. Your not Christian. You can call yourself one all you want, but the bible is pretty clear on what the life of a christian is like. And even just trying to get under dreams skin the way you are is clear evidence of what you are. Read first John, don't take my word for it.

You may not care about your kid, but coming from the third biggest troll on the pts ( dole and Lewis own your trolling skills) I'd say what your doing is even sadder. You sit and claim to care about Easter, but then spit in the face of what Jesus came for. People who claim to be christians and are like you make me sick, I spend more time taking to people trying to fix the damage "so called" christians have done than i spend talking to them about Jesus. Not because i want to but because its so clear to everyone that the life you live is hypocritical nonsense, and no one understands why Christians claim to be different but say,
    I am not the best Christian.
    hmmm I guess if you call not even trying not meing the best, then yes your right.
    I wanted to post this for those of us that have a similar faith to me. ( what that you prayed a pray once and call your self a christian? I played GI Joes once am i a marine now?) Sunday is Easter. The day we celebrate for the Sacrifice of Jesus for our Sins. ( but yet you go on in unrepentant sin. Funny but that seems backwards to me I cant remember why... Oh ya because you can't celebrate him dieting for your sin and at the same time continue willingly in the things that he died for)I'm no Bible thumper (its a wonder you dont know how a christian should act with this attitude) I am thankful for what Jesus did for us all. I won't qoute the Bible but I just wanted to say my thanks for all I have. I owe it to God for what I am today. I would have never made it this far without God. Remember to have faith in your days of hardship. Happy Easter everyone. And remember the Sacrifice that was made for us.

let me guess you go to church on Easter, christmas and the 4th of July? Come on squirrel. It's not that hard to say, ya i was joking but I didn't mean to offend you . Im sorry,
  • meh, well there you go Tyrsis. He still wants to attack lol. Guess he really is a Nancy. Oh well. I would instruct you to wash the sand out of your twat but you are to dumb to listen. I made my peace.
  • I did apologize. but I wasnt going to just let him keep talking and talking without giving him hell for it.
  • On top of that Jester. Your right about everything you have said. I just let my temper get ahead of me and run my mouth
  • Ha. I know how that goes
  • lol happens to us all doesn't it?
  • Look, I like jokes as much as the next guy, in fact, I read this whole thing out loud to my wife and we laughed about it together,and then she called me a nerd.

Heck I even know some racist jokes, really really aweful and funny ones, but if I am around people that take specific offense to a particular joke, I will stop, and apologize for my poor taste in humor. (even if I think its funny)

Im pretty sure if we were in the same room and you were telling these jokes, and you could see I was taking offense, you would stop, and apologize (I have to assume you are a decent person). But alas, we are on public forums, where you can sit behind your computer, and troll to your hearts content, without any worry of a reprucusion. Well guess what, you and I play the same game, Star Kingdoms. we both have public forum accounts, and we both have Kingdoms. so I don't have to sit here and have discussions with you, I can be proactive, I can roll you over and over. (And I will)

But don't worry, you don't care about your Kingdom.
    It's only a KD. But well worth it to watch you get in a frenzy because of a joke you just can't handle.
    So won't be doing this to upset you, I will be doing this to amuse myself.

We all win, don't you think?

• did you know jesus is a lie
  • did you know jesus is a lie
    You probably think the holocaust didn't happen either. And that everything came from nothing? Lol
  • the holocaust happened, my grandfather was in a concentration camp, and its more than just everything came from nothing, the ignorance we yet know of the universe cant be solemnly described instantly by a creationist/ humanistic entitlement where we must have an answer to everything cause a book tells us so

have you ever heard of that childrens commercial: question everything?

It would be very wise to use that practice now, as anyone who has any sort of understanding of a grade 2 schoolkid would use to figure out religion is just a fraud
  • But how you are explaining the things and the stuffs?

it has to be gawd!

who else would turn water into funk?
  • the holocaust happened, my grandfather was in a concentration camp, and its more than just everything came from nothing, the ignorance we yet know of the universe cant be solemnly described instantly by a creationist/ humanistic entitlement where we must have an answer to everything cause a book tells us so

have you ever heard of that childrens commercial: question everything?

It would be very wise to use that practice now, as anyone who has any sort of understanding of a grade 2 schoolkid would use to figure out religion is just a fraud
    +1
    Sorry clay.
  • dieting for your sin
    I lol'd.

• Cant believe I read all that.

So OnlyInDreams, your wife is a digital designer? Is she gonna develop one of those Minority Report 'virtual experience' thingies...lol that'd be cool
  • I stopped reading at "dieting for your sin", lewl. I suppose a spear to the lung would be a good weight loss method.

Lets go over a few things here: faith in a religion does not mean you are a perfect example of said religion, cant base an opinion on people from SKpf conversations either.
    That being said, the guy whos crying over a racist joke on the internet must be new here. Lesson #1: If you can't take it, dont dish it. I make fun of Canadians as much as anyone, does that mean I hate being Canadian? God no, I like the jokes though :)

Lesson #2: In the words of a crazy old bastard: "If everything was forgotten, religion would inevitably be reformed and some deity worshipped but it would never happen the exact same way. There would be differences, however small. Science ,though, would eventually be rediscovered and the same truths proven again and again."
  • I dunno about you guys but I'm with Jesus .

So OnlyInDreams, your wife is a digital designer? Is she gonna develop one of those Minority Report 'virtual experience' thingies...lol that'd be cool
    That would be cool. But its more like B.net menues before a game an shit.

That would be cool. But its more like B.net menues before a game an shit.
    Thats still fun, though not as fun as actually developing the game :P
  • Jesus was probably dark-skinned. Happy Easter.
  • He was Hebrew. So he did have a nice tan