Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Happy Easter Everyone

edited April 2012 in General
This Sunday is a special day to many of us here. I know that some of you here are not religious but please respect this thread and its intention. I maybe an Asshole to some and thus I can never play the holier than thou. I am not the best Christian. But I wanted to post this for those of us that have a similar faith to me. Sunday is Easter. The day we celebrate for the Sacrifice of Jesus for our Sins. I'm no Bible thumper but I am thankful for what Jesus did for us all. I won't qoute the Bible but I just wanted to say my thanks for all I have. I owe it to God for what I am today. I would have never made it this far without God. Remember to have faith in your days of hardship. Happy Easter everyone. And remember the Sacrifice that was made for us all. Be Safe!

Comments

• Fuck Jesus , Fuck religion, just gimme some fucking chocolate
  • I support this post squirrel. And lynog, why the hate?
  • lol of course, it all makes sense. I mention my wife is Mexican. You display racism towards Mexicans. I should have known you were a christian. Way to represent you bigget.
  • Let me guess only god fearing white amrrrcans go to heaven. pffft.
  • Fuck Jesus , Fuck religion, just gimme some fucking chocolate
    +1.

Happeh Easter

• edited April 2012
    This is why people don't have serious discussions on the SK PFs, happy Easter though.
  • edited April 2012
    This is why people don't have serious discussions on the SK PFs, happy Easter though.
    Fuck Jesus , Fuck religion, just gimme some fucking chocolate
    In all seriousness..I prefer starburst or skittles
  • lol of course, it all makes sense. I mention my wife is Mexican. You display racism towards Mexicans. I should have known you were a christian. Way to represent you bigget.
    +1
    Fuck Jesus , Fuck religion, just gimme some fucking chocolate
    +1
    This is SK, expect asshole comments from ppl here. Especially if your mexican. Being Christian has nothing to do with being White. Your an ignorant fuck and now I think you are an uneducated mexican also. How'd you get your computer? Did you steal it from a white guy?

• Did I mention I'm not the best christian. so I cant claimto be holier than thou?
  • edited April 2012
    I love jebus because he gives me candy on Easter and presents on Christmas.
  • Did I mention I'm not the best christian. so I cant claimto be holier than thou?
    Why not try to be a better Christian than accepting your flaws.
  • Thats a battle we all deal with every day Lews.
  • edited April 2012
    Thats a battle we all deal with every day Lews.
    I do too!!!, Im not Christian though, Im agnostic, so god/superior being but no beliefs, bible/religious affiliation.
  • When I was in the Marines I had a crisis of faith myself. But I have always believed in God. I hold no ill will towards others beliefs. But I have steadied myself with God. I just need to begin to act the part. But that is inherently the flaw in us all.
  • must be nice all that made you bette12 was you12selph and you12 imagination
  • To eack their own but like i said, fuck religion, fuck jesus and now i have my fucking chocolate :) these ankles are guna swell up some more yo
  • must be nice all that made you bette12 was you12selph and you12 imagination
    OH MAN BUY A NEW KEYBOARD!!!
  • When I was in the Marines I had a crisis of faith myself. But I have always believed in God. I hold no ill will towards others beliefs. But I have steadied myself with God. I just need to begin to act the part. But that is inherently the flaw in us all.
    Squirrel, I like the spunk, but there are some real issues here, that you should come talk to me about. :) PM me some time cuz I'm not going to have a serious religious talk on the pfs, or hit me up on aim, you know who I am right? hope so. Anyway, not trying to be holier than thou either, just think I might have some answers. :) I just got lucky and had them given to me, so I thought I could help share them :)

• http://i.imgur.com/JjUom.jpg
    lol this is cute.

but I have read it, and agree with it so there :P
  • Haters gunna hate because it's the cool thing to be anti-religion now.

Happy Easter.
  • amikewlnow?
  • Happy Easter
  • No Dogtown. Keep trying though.
    Squirrel, I like the spunk, but there are some real issues here, that you should come talk to me about. :) PM me some time cuz I'm not going to have a serious religious talk on the pfs, or hit me up on aim, you know who I am right? hope so. Anyway, not trying to be holier than thou either, just think I might have some answers. :) I just got lucky and had them given to me, so I thought I could help share them :)

Clay, are you fucking serious? did you not read what this guy just wrote about Itzel? And you want to help this fucker? And you wonder why I have a problem with Christians.

And Squirrel, fuck you dude. Did your crisis of faith involve your mouth and another mans dick? I hear you marines are real pro at that sort of thing. Hu-gurggle-wah! Asshole.

• Can'ttake the heat get out of the kitchen OnlyinDreams. If you can't handle a joke wash the sand out of your twat.
  • god is only a zombie