Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Happy Easter Everyone

Comments

• Zombie Jesus - Undead for your Sins
    or
    Jesus Shaves
  • If you had just started a Happy Easter thread without prefacing that you didn't want to see hatred or bigotry or a slant against your religion, you'd probably have a jolly thread by now. It's strange how people apply their faith sometimes.
  • christianity is just a theory
  • If you had just started a Happy Easter thread without prefacing that you didn't want to see hatred or bigotry or a slant against your religion, you'd probably have a jolly thread by now. It's strange how people apply their faith sometimes.
    My intent wasn't to have a happy and jolly thread. But to state my mind on this holiday. If people don't believ it that is their choice. But for thos of us who belive it then it is for them. and also for those who are curious about it. I won't ever force my belief down ppls throat. Nor do I expect them to force their choices on me. But I wanted to give voice to my thoughts
    My intent wasn't to have a happy and jolly thread. But to state my mind on this holiday. If people don't believ it that is their choice. But for thos of us who belive it then it is for them. and also for those who are curious about it. I won't ever force my belief down ppls throat. Nor do I expect them to force their choices on me. But I wanted to give voice to my thoughts
    Whilst I appreciate your right to voice your thoughts wherever you choose, I question your choice of choosing a forum which is populated by perhaps the biggest group of cynics (and trolls) on the internet. There is no joy in these PF's...

Lol.
  • Here is a joyful piece.
  • Sorry about the hate people. I just don't like how in one thread Squirrel is racist rowards Mexicans, then a dick to me when I tell him my wife is Mexican. And then he starts this "Im a christian, happy easter."

its bs.
  • What? Comon ese..
  • Sorry about the hate people. I just don't like how in one thread Squirrel is racist rowards Mexicans, then a dick to me when I tell him my wife is Mexican. And then he starts this "Im a christian, happy easter."

its bs.
    Once again. wash out your vag and take a joke instead of bitch about it. Would you like some cheese with your WHINE? Stop being ignorant

• ig·no·rant/ˈignərənt/Adjective: Lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.

So you, a white trash piece of shit racist, calling me ignorant? Laughable. And "take a joke?" what joke exactly? Please elaborate on your joke? You classless racist prick.

• need I say it again, pls return your laptop to whomever your illegal wife stole it from.
    I wasn't going to say it but you continue to make issue of a joke I said a week ago. Don't make me call call ICE. LOL
  • Terminus Systems (1:14) ?? Confirm/deny ??
  • Oh I confirm. Please attack me. It shows how childish you are. So please do your worst
  • Oh I confirm. Please attack me. It shows how childish you are. So please do your worst
    Seeing as how you are a garbage KD builder, I will need special permissions to make you my bitch (bash rule and whatnot). You saying "Please attack me." and "Please do your worst." should work in my favour though. I'll see what I can do. but if you are willing to tell your AL you would like a chance to 1v1 with my KD, that would speed things up.

• LOL fun. That's right OID. Take out your anger on my KD. Join the dark side.
  • Im all for a 1v1.Step up or pussy out. Your call.
  • What you see as childish, I see as a method to keep trolls in check. Think about it, if you are racist in public there is a good chance you will get smacked around, if you are racist on a public forum, you just hide behind your computer. Having a KD in SK gives me a chance to smack you around for being the white trash piece of shit racist you are. Its just a shame you cant build a decent KD, because now I have to ask special permissions to deliver justice.
  • Justice for making a joke. you really are a piece of shit. what is wrong. Suffer from white guilt.I'm glad I can get under your skin. Cuz even if you kill my KD I can still mess with you
  • Dig deep. Self examine. It isnt just a "joke" you are a racist. If it was just a joke you would have apologized a long time ago.
  • I'mnot apologizing to you when you flew off the handle with it. that's why i keep digging you deeper with it. You have literally gone "loco" with it.
  • The only one digging is you.
  • Truth is, I did get worked up, and wasted a lot of time reading and writing to you on here. So good job getting me worked up, now we'll see if it was worth it for you.
  • It's only a KD. But well worth it to watch you get in a frenzy because of a joke you just can't handle.
  • I'm glad you think it was worth it, ill ask you again in a few days. Maybe less.
  • You really are sad if you think that killing my KD will make me upset. I now see the state of what SK has become. Your a sad example of a pathetic person who truly thinks attacking my KD will make a difference in my opinion of you.
  • Yo im hungry I think ima go grab steak.
  • I could care less what a racist thinks of me. And I know you care about your KD. No matter how much you deflect.
  • btw, if you publicly apologize, Ill forget the whole thing. :D But Im sure you are too proud/dumb for that.
  • edited April 2012
    Hate to break it to you buddy. But this game is just something to do when bored at work. I'll just rebuild. Easy enough to do...I dont sit at my computer all day hoping for open KDs and what not.

Hey quick question. what farm does your wife work at? Or is she an illegal worker in a meat processing plant? I only ask cuz you keep calling me a racist I figured, why not act the part when it comes to you. Since you took this so far with a joke I figured I twist the knife once more.
  • Hey you guys are both pretty cool people even if you are too stubborn for your own good. I would rather not watch both of you fight over garbage any longer ok?