Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hey rob.

124»

Comments

• Sped is a punk bitch that had to follow 1000 multi fails to make a grab and deserved what he got.

Protected by the 2 biggest kingdoms in the game and still builds trash kingdoms.

Sped is up there with the worst builders ever

I just kept grabbing him at the start of the round he really got upset about the situation , he had to get love an to message me but at that point lovsan could do nothing as his dw was a fat turtle.
    Pathetic player sped
    One of the worst I've seen in years
  • P.s eighty six your a duck head also I just thought I would clear that up as the message above you may think I may not dislike you but I do
    ( when I looked I thought you were silver surfer but then relused it wasn't him it was you so I felt the need to write this because your a bell end )
  • Sped is a punk bitch that had to follow 1000 multi fails to make a grab and deserved what he got.

Protected by the 2 biggest kingdoms in the game and still builds trash kingdoms.

I just kept grabbing him at the start of the round he really got upset about the situation , he had to get love an to message me but at that point lovsan could do nothing as his dw was a fat turtle.
    Pathetic player sped
    How kind of you to think I got really upset. Please show what messages I sent you after you hit me.

If Lovsan decided to message you that was his own doing, I never asked him to.

The only person I messaged after hitting me was Rob because he's a cheating cunt (as are you, but you don't own bots).

Pathetic player sped
    How kind of you to think I got really upset. Please show what messages I sent you after you hit me.

If Lovsan decided to message you that was his own doing, I never asked him to.

The only person I messaged after hitting me was Rob because he's a cheating cunt (as are you, but you don't own bots).
    What did I tell you about putting "respek on my name".
  • Looks like Jiren (1:16) is dead
  • How observant of you. That is generally what happens when you get botted by Rob.
  • Word on the street was you were getting pummeled by our group regardless...again I might add
  • Why should he wipe me if i dont have grudge with him?
    Because his Epeen is bigger than yours... STFU and jerk off to your shitty bot
    How to STFU? Mind teach me please?
    If I'll teach you anything it'll be how to type proper English you cunt. Please go fuck off and play Nintendo or something
    If I'll teach you anything it'll be how to type proper English you cunt. Please go fuck off and play Nintendo or something
    Then teach me please. I’m willing to learn now. Why should i fuck off? Why not you fuck off?
  • P.s eighty six your a duck head also I just thought I would clear that up as the message above you may think I may not dislike you but I do
    ( when I looked I thought you were silver surfer but then relused it wasn't him it was you so I felt the need to write this because your a bell end )
    And your grammar is still awful...useless twat. Go back to guzzling cum in the back alley.

Then teach me please. I’m willing to learn now. Why should i fuck off? Why not you fuck off?
    Bc unlike you I can build a proper kingdom! I don't cheat / multi / grab free lands... You're just a shit bag player trying to feel better about getting bent over n ass railed by using a bot army... You're a fucking joke, bot or not you're trash... Hahaha pathetic lil bitch
  • Word on the street was you were getting pummeled by our group regardless...again I might add
    Because I stopped training defense and end gamed with 3 weeks left? I get you're some red neck but what is it you don't understand about that?
  • Not my fault you're stupid.
  • So not only does this little faggot Hikaru own a bot he's manually built 10 kds plus this Rd???hahaha bro get a fucking life you loser
  • This thread is cancer
  • This thread is cancer
    More like aids... Cancer has a chance at getting fixed...

Hikaru is mad his mom wouldn't breast feed him past 2 years old and now he's upset that he can't get laid and his dicks probably substantially smaller than average
  • edited November 2017
    It's just funny you all get so worked over this game - meanwhile western civ is falling apart at the seams
  • nah. falling apart wouldn't be the proper description. ripped. maybe a better word for it.
  • edited November 2017
    It's just funny you all get so worked over this game - meanwhile western civ is falling apart at the seams
    Lol the term civilization to describe this society is extremely laughable... And the Democracy won't fall any time soon, just a bunch of young entitled crybaby bitches starting shit

And I'm not really worked up, I'm just literally pointing out blatant shit I observed
  • It's just funny you all get so worked over this game - meanwhile western civ is falling apart at the seams
    Sk n real life one and the same. In sk civics getting all worked up with his little dick and he wants to show the world how big it is in his mind.
    In real life trumps getting all worked up with his little dick and wants to show the world how big it is in his mind.

• Multis are fun but bots are gay.
  • multi bots
  • edited November 2017
    Hey dumbass pork, do you have any proof that my dw bots pking rob bots? Why should i against rob when he did nothing to me? You just being pussy when you lost your SL vote.
    One of the most ridiculous posts I've ever witnessed. Nothing against Hikaruu, it's just hilarious that people to continue playing in this environment.
  • most people left playin are sadists and likes to be fucked in the ass by the bots.
  • Is this fucking round over yet? Bored out of my mind. Trying to play another round.
  • Pussy RiCo, will see then. My 300 bots will be there for you.
    maybe smoke a doob
    sir yes sir!
  • edited November 2017
    Good time to come back. haha ;))

The bot thing... Thought everyone would be bored with that by now.
    Sad & frustrating... at least I get a little chuckle & boost, knowing some people's lives must suck so bad...
    Means I'm doin OK :)>-

Maybe that's part of the SK addiction. There's always someone you can compare to, & feel fantastic about yourself. Your real self... Not how well you play eskay