Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hey rob.

daedae
edited October 2017 in General
Multi dws are pking your bots to replace em with their own to fk up sl in a few sectors..

Comments

• edited October 2017
    Hey dumbass pork, do you have any proof that my dw bots pking rob bots? Why should i against rob when he did nothing to me? You just being pussy when you lost your SL vote.
  • daedae
    edited October 2017
    If you say so. Lil bitch
  • Lil bitch babies is hitting you right now. Go and live view your kd.

Oct 25, 17:30PM
    Ankhmorpork (X:4,Y:9) @ Terra Form 60,361 22,012,885 2,906
  • why don't you show your real identity quit hiding behind fake forum names and own up to being a bitch
  • Oh well lol then i get a couple weeks off before next round :D some of my friends will finish well but your kd is dust... ;)
  • Latest
    Ankhmorpork (X:4,Y:9) @ Terra Form 60,361 19,173,600 2,906
    Porky, i see you again in few hours later.

@eightysix, i dont hide. This is my real identity.
  • @eightysix oh well. Trust dont trust is up to your choice.
  • Oh well lol then i get a couple weeks off before next round :D some of my friends will finish well but your kd is dust... ;)
  • Hey dumbass pork, do you have any proof that my dw bots pking rob bots? Why should i against rob when he did nothing to me? You just being pussy when you lost your SL vote.
    I wonder how someone as fucking stupid as this cunt made a bot? You think ank is Darius? Bwahaha what a fucking pathetic little pussy resorting to multying bc his pos kd got ran the fuck over... Only reason that trash can even grew past a million was the five big kds in that sector protecting him lolol
  • Hey dumbass pork, do you have any proof that my dw bots pking rob bots? Why should i against rob when he did nothing to me? You just being pussy when you lost your SL vote.
    I wonder how someone as fucking stupid as this cunt made a bot? You think ank is Darius? Bwahaha what a fucking pathetic little pussy resorting to multying bc his pos kd got ran the fuck over... Only reason that trash can even grew past a million was the five big kds in that sector protecting him lolol
    Well dickhead, i am not as smart as you and i dont give a fuck either dae is pork or not. Pork is going down like Ox, RiCo, and Shenaz. But dont worry i will not kill them and i will left them some land to rebuild.
  • Don’t even know why you would be proud of what you are doing. You are a garbage player who builds garbage KDs that gets owned for making stupid grabs. You and your buddies got owned so you go out and get a bot to kill 5 players lol. You should just make a new name: GarbageAsFu<>ck
  • Don’t even know why you would be proud of what you are doing. You are a garbage player who builds garbage KDs that gets owned for making stupid grabs. You and your buddies got owned so you go out and get a bot to kill 5 players lol. You should just make a new name: GarbageAsFu<>ck
    Nah.. just shut the fuck up. You’re not a man. You just a pussy who deleted your account after being attack till land defense. You should learn from Ox. I’m so damn proud of him. I leave him alive to play with it since he like rebuilding kd so much.
  • Are you viva's even more illiterate inbred sibling?
  • He's proud of botting my kd that I essentially disbanded and had 0 defense on.. lololololol
  • Pretty sure this is that autistic kid dkinghitler
  • Hell thats giving him too much credit! He’s a garbage... simple. And so sorry to not give you the satisfaction of killing me but no way I rebuild just to let you have your fun. I’ve already remade and gearing up to have some fun of my own. Don’t worry though GarbageBoy we will train you again next round
  • Pussy RiCo, will see then. My 300 bots will be there for you.
    Kinda contradict yourself there don't you needledick? Rico is a "pussy" but you got your ass beat and resorted to multying? Hahaha dude you're a fucking joke!!! why don't you go out and get laid, maybe smoke a doob or have a few drinks? Pathetic lil crybaby cunt thinking he's good for wasting that much time in a game that's seventeen plus years old? Smfh I bet you jerk off with a butt plug in
  • I bet you jerk off with a butt plug in
    Is this considered a bad thing? :o
    Get your butt buddies together again and face us like men without bots next round. If we win make your gay bots and do your thing. You call me a pussy yet you can’t stand toe to toe.... GARBAGEBOY!
    im not even playing and people are still killing me with bots?

amazing
    Get your butt buddies together again and face us like men without bots next round. If we win make your gay bots and do your thing. You call me a pussy yet you can’t stand toe to toe.... GARBAGEBOY!
    Why should i face you all? You all should face my bots. Thats the reason i script it out to against you all. I dare you al using the same kd name next round. See how i wipe you all out of newbie. If im a garbageboy then what are you? Shittypoop?

Why should i face you all? You all should face my bots. Thats the reason i script it out to against you all. I dare you al using the same kd name next round. See how i wipe you all out of newbie. If im a garbageboy then what are you? Shittypoop?

Dude you're a special kind of fucking moron! What's the matter needledick? You don't have any real friends to help you out?

You sure are a smart cookie aren’t you... do us all a favor and swallow some razor blades. You aren’t even worth the time anymore. Have fun playing with your bots GarbageBoy.
  • Dipshit gonna be stuck on me for rest of the round
  • Logged into 300 pop and a message from our illiterate friend. Lolz

Dude you're a special kind of fucking moron! What's the matter needledick? You don't have any real friends to help you out?
    When you can write a script for your bots, you dont need a friend. Might as well you guys war with my bots. Let’s see whose kd is harder. Yours or my bots.
  • Dipshit gonna be stuck on me for rest of the round
    Oh really lil porky? Go kidnap and disband all your scientist to build your tanks.
  • This guy right here is why we shouldn't give kids participation medals. Delusional, your nothing without your bots kid, Kill our KD's go for it but after our KD's are dead we still got our friends...something you will never have.