Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hey rob.

Comments

• This guy right here is why we shouldn't give kids participation medals. Delusional, your nothing without your bots kid, Kill our KD's go for it but after our KD's are dead we still got our friends...something you will never have.
    Eventually i will kill all of your so called friends. Just gather all your so called friends to destroy my 350 bots.
  • This guy right here is why we shouldn't give kids participation medals. Delusional, your nothing without your bots kid, Kill our KD's go for it but after our KD's are dead we still got our friends...something you will never have.
    Eventually i will kill all of your so called friends. Just gather all your so called friends to destroy my 350 bots.
    Point missed.
    Point missed.

I just picture this guy sitting in his room in nothing but underwear and a baseball glove cackling while moving around the room in crab steps crouched low to the ground.. he has bits of string running from paper to paper posted up all over walls and roof of printed out sk kds info and chats and msgs.
    Windows are boarded up and his neighbors can hear him saying ill show them between gasps of maniacal laughing and desperate sobs.
    Also possibly breeds some form of rodent as a consistent form of nourishment. Possible guinea pigs because he thought they had small serves of bacon.
  • I was Wells Fargo...just curious as to why I was multid? I was like 10th place, pretty sure I wasn't going to do anything, lol.
  • I was Wells Fargo...just curious as to why I was multid? I was like 10th place, pretty sure I wasn't going to do anything, lol.
    That happend to me aswell but not this round (so far), i got killed and had no idea why and never got an answear to it.

You hjt UTZ. Is right there in his preferences. . Hit = death
    You are unlucky bro..
  • I heard UTZ is robtomo but I am not playing anymore at this point so I can't confirm.
    You hit UTZ. So Rob killed you :/
  • Pussy RiCo, will see then. My 300 bots will be there for you.
    Get your butt buddies together again and face us like men without bots next round. If we win make your gay bots and do your thing. You call me a pussy yet you can’t stand toe to toe.... GARBAGEBOY!
    Why should i face you all? You all should face my bots. Thats the reason i script it out to against you all. I dare you al using the same kd name next round. See how i wipe you all out of newbie. If im a garbageboy then what are you? Shittypoop?

Dude you're a special kind of fucking moron! What's the matter needledick? You don't have any real friends to help you out?
    When you can write a script for your bots, you dont need a friend. Might as well you guys war with my bots. Let’s see whose kd is harder. Yours or my bots.
    I guarantee your mother wishes she swallowed the night you were conceived. Sad Lil turd you are
  • O.o I legit feel like I lost valuable brain matter from reading this entire post. I enjoy the fact that not only are there so many cheaters, but that their only real argument is over who can cheat the best. Really....that is your claim to fame is that you can legit not play or beat anyone without cheating...by all means let everyone know that. Keep shouting at the top of your lungs about you all rage quit after cheat clusterfucking each other into full on ludicrous mode. Then making life difficult for others, because...well hell I don't even really know.
  • Latest update: RiCo, Ox, Shenaz and Porky is dead. Who is next? NoX or Willie?
  • Latest update: RiCo, Ox, Shenaz and Porky is dead. Who is next? NoX or Willie?
    nobody cares faggot
    nobody cares faggot
  • And who is shenaz??? Lol
  • Also how is that your kill list with 600 bots??? One deleted I didn't log in after you started and pork suicided... Get better at cheating please
  • Also how is that your kill list with 600 bots??? One deleted I didn't log in after you started and pork suicided... Get better at cheating please
    Hahaha
    All true haha. You were going bo where with the fails.. every day you kill some tanks. By the next day tanks are all rebuilt
  • You dont have the pop to rebuilt the tanks. Dont tell lies. Eventually you know you will ge grabbed by the next day so you choose to suicide on jiren and feed your friends with the land. A boo for you.
  • Sped is a punk bitch that had to follow 1000 multi fails to make a grab and deserved what he got.

Protected by the 2 biggest kingdoms in the game and still builds trash kingdoms.
  • And who is shenaz??? Lol
    The guy who aid RiCo.
  • edited October 2017
    Sped is a punk bitch that had to follow 1000 multi fails to make a grab and deserved what he got.

Protected by the 2 biggest kingdoms in the game and still builds trash kingdoms.
    Tell me which kd is belong to you if you dare. I will let you feel the fail hits on you till your kd become trash.
  • Sped is a punk bitch that had to follow 1000 multi fails to make a grab and deserved what he got.

Tell me which kd is belong to you if you dare. I will let you feel the fail hits on you till your kd become trash.
    Nobody cares fuck tard.. This game is nothing but a time consumer, literally nobody you're multying gives a flying fuck!
  • You're not very intelligent are you? If I had a KD worth multi'n I still wouldn't tell you. Don't act tough because you have to some shit bot to protect yourself
  • You're not very intelligent are you? If I had a KD worth multi'n I still wouldn't tell you. Don't act tough because you have to some shit bot to protect yourself
    Lol. If you scare of my multi bots. Please go hide yourself. Dont talk big at here. Im not scare of you.
  • You dont have the pop to rebuilt the tanks. Dont tell lies. Eventually you know you will ge grabbed by the next day so you choose to suicide on jiren and feed your friends with the land. A boo for you.
    Mate i managed to rebuild the tanks you lost.. And push my pop up 200k so suck it your bots sucked ass
  • Sorry, last I checked prior to the 3 hits I took Thursday morning, I had been hit 9 times before that. And yet I was still bigger than you? What is up with that. When I was only at my 6th hit, I was bigger than both Lovsan and Monkey. After 3 other top 20's suicided on me that was when I finally fell behind. Sorry to break it to you but your lame comment of "protected by the 2 biggest KDs" is laughable.

Don't get started on "punk bitch". You whined and threw a tantrum when I hit you 2 weeks ago, complained to your ENTIRE Facebook group and wanted to have me KT'd because I hit you. Like the baby you are, you just needed a burping to calm you down. I wasn't stupid though, knowing your mentality when it comes to this game I knew it wasn't over with.

Last I checked, you never flew your stupid x2ndCx flag yet you assume everyone knows who you are and for some reason are protected. I hit you because I could and that's how the game goes.

After you whined for days and eventually calmed down I stopped hitting actives and decided to start end gaming.

I purposely made my KD trash so I could set myself up for training 3 mill tanks near the end. That is why I had 600k+ soldiers stockpiled and close to 600m cash. If you blindly missed that part then I can see why it was so easy to out grow you.

The part I really like about this whole thing is despite being hit 3x Thursday, I didn't say a word to any of you. Yet here you are, unprovoked and running that mouth of yours towards me despite the fact I had nothing to do with the multies. You hit me which makes you fair game in my eyes, I couldn't give a rats ass that you got multied.
  • Here is his KD Hikaruu.

Thy Kingdom Come (1:8)
  • Babies can't read, generally. It's ok.