Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multis got their first kill.

12345679»

Comments

• ROIROI
    edited September 2015
    There are still multi fights , who is killing who btw ?

Someone should kick out those inactive alliances ..
    LT's multis aren't fighting other multies, just taking out threats from real players :)

This IP do yes:
    IPvSK2: 825-36-73-8B

My news after I guess HellonWeels decleared me KT:
    http://pastebin.com/YwWaanBr

500+ News from this Multis
    :-q
  • If you multi, you're pathetic... no justification will he accepted! You're a fucking joke and a good reason this game is shit... kudos on being a lifeless cunt!
  • edited September 2015
    There are still multi fights , who is killing who btw ?

Someone should kick out those inactive alliances ..
    LT's multis aren't fighting other multies, just taking out threats from real players :)

This IP do yes:
    IPvSK2: 825-36-73-8B

My news after I guess HellonWeels decleared me KT:
    http://pastebin.com/YwWaanBr

500+ News from this Multis
    :-q
    That IP is from "Westa´s friend", for not to say Westas. So LTs ip.
  • edited September 2015
    By the way, i was Oktober Fest this round, and we were kicking LTs ass (Without war declared at that point, cos they disbanded), so apparently they used multis to take the SLs from my alliance, and make the sectors leave. Then they created new alliances later, and joined those alliances, declared nap with his own alliance, war with the sector who use to be allys, and used multis from every sector to make a "War attack", so the sector cant leave the alliance.

I have been told, that in some sectors they taked SL permanently to stop buying solars and make theyr KTs go powerless.
  • By the way, i was Oktober Fest this round, and we were kicking LTs ass (Without war declared at that point, cos they disbanded), so apparently they used multis to take the SLs from my alliance, and make the sectors leave. Then they created new alliances later, and joined those alliances, declared nap with his own alliance, war with the sector who use to be allys, and used multis from every sector to make a "War attack", so the sector cant leave the alliance.

I have been told, that in some sectors they taked SL permanently to stop buying solars and make theyr KTs go powerless.
    Why you turtle so big??
  • edited September 2015
    By the way, i was Oktober Fest this round, and we were kicking LTs ass (Without war declared at that point, cos they disbanded), so apparently they used multis to take the SLs from my alliance, and make the sectors leave. Then they created new alliances later, and joined those alliances, declared nap with his own alliance, war with the sector who use to be allys, and used multis from every sector to make a "War attack", so the sector cant leave the alliance.

Why you turtle so big??
    Actually i was number 1 HoF in Squad, and i have always been one of the first breakers in war. I turttled after the second intent to KT me, and cos my way of playing allow me to spam ofense really quick in war. This is the third time my kingdom is being KTed this round lol.

Why are you so Dead? And when did you become LTs girlfriend?
  • edited September 2015
    Lol, I didn't kt you because you were uber turtle. And I've always been around LT, long before many of you were around. I can't believe it was forgotten. Why else you think me and source didn't have a nice break up.
  • Lol, I didn't it you because you were uber turtle. And I've always been around LT, long before many of you were around. I can't believe it was forgotten. Why else you think me and source didn't have a nice break up.
    Good I'll kill you as well next round.
  • Lol, I didn't it you because you were uber turtle. And I've always been around LT, long before many of you were around. I can't believe it was forgotten. Why else you think me and source didn't have a nice break up.
    Good I'll kill you as well next round.
    Bring it on pinche
  • Rob fag youre a little to late with your 300land multis, well maybe you can kill some 1mil nw kd but thats it