Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multis got their first kill.

edited August 2015 in General
August 27, 01:48:12 Our brave kingdom blablacar (1:9) attacked Signal Hill (1:15) and conquered 4 planets.

Now I have 2 LT fukers trying to blame it nubcake 1:20. BlaBlacar matched Ips with another LT kd Vilkas 1:15 before vilkas was killed.

Comments

• Actually, those kingdoms ARE nubcake's:
  • youtube start thinking with bigger head.
  • Nice try
    i dont even know why you still bother, my kd is already basicly dead after 250 multi suicides on me in the last week...

If i had these kds undestructable 1.15 would be getting it XD, not some random kd i dont have any beef with
  • The problem with your screenshot is that Vilkas never matched with YOUR multi accounts. You can only link it via accounts which were created using YOUR BSGids that you control now.
    For that reason RRXX accounts were never used on YOU. Because they belong to YOU. And 99% of accounts which hit Signal Hill were YOUR accounts.
  • ITT: Cheaterception
  • I will translate westas post for others to understand:

He claims he hacked 100 of my bsgids, then used them to create multies to kill me.
    i found out and took controll over them. Makes sense right?
    And instead of killing you i am now killing random people. Thats what your claiming in a nutshell right?

If you were that stupid you deserve to die XD and i would be killing your kd, not some kd that never used 200 multies on me.

• I never hacked your accounts, and never used them.
    You used those accounts in multi bot from way back.
  • Heard Silent Hill had 110 tanks and 40k goons....
  • Vilkas had a matching IP as the billions of multi's created. That's all I can add.
  • Yes, and I never denied it. Vilkas is a multi and should have been killed.
    Moonlight is another multi who just killed a legit player.
  • My time came too soon :(
  • A file with my sector news.

Everytime 1 of those guys (vilkas/undestructable) gets hit, i get a suicide wave of multies on me.
    this is news from the last 3 days, but this has been going on for close to 2 weeks now.

They have also sabod and arsond me constantly for those 2 weeks. (thats getting less effective since they lost a shit ton of probes due to failing on me)

If these multies were mine i would use them on undestructable XD, not on dbt
  • edited August 2015
    Thank you for additional evidence to my case.
    How many suicides did you get from kingdoms which were used to kill dbt? None.

I'm going to answer in a way you seem to like:
    - "If these multies were mine" why would I leave them out from suiciding on you?
    And I'll even provide an answer you since you are not able to:
    - Because they are your multies, multi.
  • do you even want me to respond to that? xD

How dumb do you think people are?

1. these kds left newby yesterday, this was the first action i seen them do. so kinda hard for them to suicide on me while they are in newby
    2. they match ips with the kds that been suiciding on me for weeks now

- "If these multies were mine" why would I leave them out from suiciding on you?

Lol... well you have been trying to frame me for several days now, so that is pretty obvious xD

For the others reading:
    In the news i posted i also have some multies proving me before undestructable hit me btw
  • I don't think people are dumb and they'll come to the right conclusions. You're a cheat. And I've played with a single KD, at least I can say that without having to lie.
  • I was going to a be real pain in the ass if kept alive. That said I was pretty harsh with vilkas, undestructable and nesamone for their lack of activity in war. They cited multi's and "being scared" as their reasons. They all deserve to die. Vilkas already gone. Deleted.
  • I was going to a be real pain in the ass if kept alive. That said I was pretty harsh with vilkas, undestructable and nesamone for their lack of activity in war. They cited multi's and "being scared" as their reasons. They all deserve to die. Vilkas already gone. Deleted.
    no, because theyre lt and theyre going to do the exact same shit as last round. wait out the round for all good players to get killed, or if they dont multi them down themselves, reform into a lt alliance then use the randoms in it to kill enemies and eventually take the top spots with their awful kds

skill
  • Actually, those kingdoms ARE nubcake's:
    Lmao its a screenshot from a fucking multi

Is this real fucking life?
  • Why you keep telling obvious things? Are you a special boy?
  • Why you keep telling obvious things? Are you a special boy?
    God youre dumb as fuck. If youre friends with the guy with 200 accounts and hes using them against your mutual enemy (anyone better than you fuckheads), you are also a cheater westas.

Thats how it works. Otherwise youd have none of this information and would be getting multi raped after moon. But you wont be. Because youre cheating fucks in a dead text based internet game and you still cant compete with a god like me.
  • I couldn't care less what you think. I still don't know who you are. But please, don't tell me.
  • I couldn't care less what you think. I still don't know who you are. But please, don't tell me.
    Lmao that's because I'm smarter than you, not the other way around :)
  • Get yourself a cookie
  • Get yourself a cookie
    Which kd are you westas? I could use a snack actually
  • Darius stop being smart and foing back to your troll ways.
  • edited August 2015
    Actually, those kingdoms ARE nubcake's:
    Lmao its a screenshot from a fucking multi

Is this real fucking life?
    LOL, he just prove him self be a cheater...

Multis might killed signal hill trying to get control over the votes of 1:15.
  • edited August 2015
    So after 6-7 years out, I come around to take a look and see the same people in the top ranks without being touched by multis. Population of SK down to like...100 people? 200 at max...so, if there are still multis and inactives for the start of the round, then it's pretty clear who have had access to them all of these and the past years.

Everyone left but them...and the multis. So it's a pretty easy deduction.

It's nothing new to me since there was always proof about it. And there's not much people outside their group that would give a shit about....but just in case someone had a doubt.

• You're so bad at deduction it's even painful
  • Did you feel touched by my bad deduction process??
  • It hurt something inside my head a little.
    To be able to deduct you need to process the information and be able to analyse it. You obviously haven't done none of those things. Nevertheless, you feel the need to let free some biased and uninformed "opinion" into this world. Why?