Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multis got their first kill.

Comments

• Wait so Darius took over another account?

And we're to believe the pop farm sector mate is legit. Lol
    No dipshit I've always been bcartfall

God you're so fucking stupid
    Ah so multiple accounts again? So legit.
    Do you see the shit I have to deal with every round? You think I give a fuck? Moon can confirm I build legit and we spent most of the early round talking shit to each other.

I made a sacrificial Darius for Greg and pals to jerk off over. It takes nothing for me to build a top kd, this game is so fucking easy every kd I make will only find real competition in the other kds I make.
  • Perhaps in 2 or 3 years you'll come back to these forums and re-read the things you typed, and realized how you acted. Then and only then you'll understand why you have to "deal with shit" every round.

Also, you're like the person who goes to a horse race and bets on all the horses, and acts surprised that he won.
  • edited August 2015
    Its not terra sl, so its not darius. Stop taking credit from another people.

but if you are bcart, then no way you are a top builder, you only got ahead when you turned rr, any redneck can be top1 with rr, you were below top 10 at first weeks so stop acting like a teen bitch.
  • Perhaps in 2 or 3 years you'll come back to these forums and re-read the things you typed, and realized how you acted. Then and only then you'll understand why you have to "deal with shit" every round.

Also, you're like the person who goes to a horse race and bets on all the horses, and acts surprised that he won.
    Nobody knew I was bcartfall. Guess what. Same fucking shit sped. You're a fucking idiot if you think it's anything but size envy. It always was and always will be. The curse of being the best is that everyone is jealous. I spent most of the game in the outer top 10 and never has life been more peaceful.

But I don't give a fuck. Let them come. Bow to the king lt.
  • Its not terra sl, so its not darius. Stop taking credit from another people.
    I enjoyed rolling your bitch ass btw :)

You too sped ;) you were so mad haha. I told Mary I'd only fight multis in the war that vhu got gbed but that I went out my way to roll you since you've been an annoying little cunt all round and she agreed
  • edited August 2015
    yep he started talking big again, when he realized that he has few ticks to live lol

my ass? when where? :D
  • edited August 2015
    Truth is you all need to stop acting like kids :D. Second to that, it's funny how cheaters complain when the shit they're pulling backfires and others cheat to ruin they're kd/kd's, you know whom I speak of.

It's game ppl, treat it as one.

PS: Panda, where the F are your multis? We need them.
  • yep he started talking big again, when he realized that he has few ticks to live lol

my ass? when where? :D
    Lmao you won't kill me. You have to earn a gods blood pussies.
  • yea multis backfired at moonie at full speed
    Hahahahah

Hahahhahaah

You guys are literally crying in this thread that he stole the multis you made like a big fat meanie
    Hahahahah

Hahahhahaah

You guys are literally crying in this thread that he stole the multis you made like a big fat meanie
    that :D
  • those 20 kds? pffffffffff better laugh was, when moonie tried to take his sector sl back again and killed one kd, to free up a spot for his multi, but i made a new one in that place before him :P
  • edited August 2015
    Its not terra sl, so its not darius. Stop taking credit from another people.

You too sped ;) you were so mad haha. I told Mary I'd only fight multis in the war that vhu got gbed but that I went out my way to roll you since you've been an annoying little cunt all round and she agreed
    My first 5 hits were by Winchester, Choa, Choa, Restoration and Longg, after that I was a KT. Congrats on hitting a KT. And if you did hit me, I didn't message you, so saying I was "so mad" is highly inaccurate. I'd love for you to prove me wrong.

Also, congrats on being #1 after 50 others were killed while you sat back and did nothing.

Lastly, 95% of Vhu would agree Mary was the dumbest of dumb when it came to being an AL.

My first 5 hits were by Winchester, Choa, Choa, Restoration and Longg, after that I was a KT. Congrats on hitting a KT. And if you did hit me, I didn't message you, so saying I was "so mad" is highly inaccurate. I'd love for you to prove me wrong.

Also, congrats on being #1 after 50 others were killed while you sat back and did nothing.

Lastly, 95% of Vhu would agree Mary was the dumbest of dumb when it came to being an AL.
    Lol I was both rank 1 and 2 before getting suicided on by the at dws early on. I spent most of the round trying my hardest not to outgrow everyone lmao

Lol I was both rank 1 and 2 before getting suicided on by the at dws early on. I spent most of the round trying my hardest not to outgrow everyone lmao
    No you weren't. You're a king among ants and that's all you ever will be, whether it's in this game or real life.
  • He was actually #1/2 before getting hit twice by multi dw suicides

can dig up my ss for it with ease...

Cool story. I was top land/NW too but who cares in the first 2 weeks of the round?

Cool story. I was top land/NW too but who cares in the first 2 weeks of the round?
    You do lol

• The lols to be had this rd. I am amuse
  • edited August 2015
    He was actually #1/2 before getting hit twice by multi dw suicides

You do lol

More than anyone actually haha.

I had a huge lead before the DWs grabbed me, someone actually sent me a screenshotted convo from VHU

Random alliancemate: "Wow, Bcartfall teaching everyone how to play this round"
    Sped: No dude not even close, check out our sick tank burst coming soon me and peter will be on top owning everyone

You then proceeded to make it all the way up to rank 7. Lol.

You realize I'm also a completely dominant rank 1 now, long after 2 weeks since the round started, while being a kt by about 50-100 multis and some shitty lt kds for a week now.

Nobody cares if youre rank one in the beginning
    Nobody cares if youre rank one in the middle
    Nobody cares if youre rank one in the end

?? When does it matter then? Lmao youre a fuckin idiot
  • It used to matter when there were real good players. :p
  • It used to matter when there were real good players. :p
    I was around then, I'm far better now and I was top 10 in that era. The skill is meaningless it was just the volume of competition and the inherent ability to clear out cheaters is nonexistent today with the shrunken universe
  • darius got sleeping issues, dude go take a nap in last 24 hours you slept like 1 or 2 hours? or is it account sharing case?

You do lol

I had a huge lead before the DWs grabbed me, someone actually sent me a screenshotted convo from VHU

Sped: No dude not even close, check out our sick tank burst coming soon me and peter will be on top owning everyone

You should go back to harvard or wherever the fuck you went and ask for a refund, 1 /= 7.

Peter and I were both #1 and #2 in NW at one point.
  • darius got sleeping issues, dude go take a nap in last 24 hours you slept like 1 or 2 hours? or is it account sharing case?
    No I have no need for sleep as I am God

Lol
  • It takes more time than skill to be a top player. Plus you've got to keep up with the cheaters....that's why everyone with a little bit of real life have left this game...

You realize I'm also a completely dominant rank 1 now, long after 2 weeks since the round started, while being a kt by about 50-100 multis and some shitty lt kds for a week now.

Nobody cares if youre rank one in the beginning
    Nobody cares if youre rank one in the middle
    Nobody cares if youre rank one in the end

?? When does it matter then? Lmao youre a fuckin idiot
    I said the beginning, when did I say the middle or the end? Stop making shit up, it's pathetic.
  • in 5 different locations at one time right?

You do lol

You should go back to harvard or wherever the fuck you went and ask for a refund, 1 /= 7.

Peter and I were both #1 and #2 in NW at one point.
    Yes, after I died. You never passed me at any point until I was broken and killed by dws.