Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

League of Legends

Comments

• I played a few hours with my rage monster brother last night. Panth/wukong bot lane ftw.
  • Sorry, ive been a bad LoL player. got sucked into clan stuff on WoT, then the new Final Fantasy Record Keeper on my phone.

Which for anyone who enjoyed the FF series you should get it on your smartphone, covers FF1-12 i think with a decent mix of the old and new stuff
    Bless your soul. Bless your fucking soul.

I haven't put it down the 3 hrs since I downloaded it. So sweet. I don't even care about the micro transactions. I'm addicted.
  • thanks now im downloading it... there goes my weekend.
  • edited April 2015
    Well atleast I did something good then
  • edited April 2015
    BCartfall has an account
    Lol, I have that account name in friends, do not remember who it was
    lol, so do I. It's Jayr(?) , I think.

Edit: oh.. nvm..

Trycomb smurf- Onion Soup
  • Black Knight Cecil, Tifa, Cloud, Kain and my keeper. SO OP. SOOOOO OPPPPP.
  • still in the first stages. right now it will cost my entire energy to clear a dungeon in ff6
  • Wait, what is this ff thing you are talking about?
  • Final Fantasy record Keeper....smartphone FF game.

Im not using Cecil much atm. Being as I just got him my guys are past where he is not useful as a main. Same with Tifa

It's an actual game? Like you can play? I must investigate further :D
  • I've played 5 minutes. It's pretty cool so far.
  • lol, accidently highjacked the LoL thread

It's an actual game? Like you can play? I must investigate further :D
    you wont regret, your phone's battery will
  • so, this URF...i love playing tank garen, lol...run around using Q on people
  • ashe is fun as well...though beats me why people go ap with her lol
  • edited April 2015
    her ult has decent ap scaling.. I haven't played this urf, but I'd still think her w cd would be better for spamming.

Last urf I really liked ap nasus. His e was like always up.
  • i have lots of laughts using ashe ulti across map to stun ppl and sometimes even get kills
  • i failed ashe twice on urf.......no aim anymore with her
  • well, ashe is a challenging pick, she has no escapes or mobility...
  • urf is over :-((
  • back to ARAM. I only play 5v5 if with a party to troll and I quit playing ranked. People take 5v5 too seriously.....

Public:
    Like your Bronze IV dude, with a crap score and gold take, playing a support that NEVER drops a ward, and is always trying to farm alone to get killed, dont tell me where to take my Gold III AP carry to help YOU get blue pill.....raging for 5 min while they take 2 turrets and draggy

Ranked:
    called it, called it, called it, called it. now this is what you HAVE to play because meta.....wait, why you pick that champ.....rage rage, bleep, rage.....then they dodge, rage all game, or go afk.....

So I play 3v3 and ARAM, cant even play 5v5 anymore urf or not haha
  • you take it too seriously. I just fuck around and practice mechanics to make sick plays. The only difference between me playing in silver and diamond is how much I give a shit about vision control and constant map awareness, caring about your tier is so worthless for enjoying the game, theres no noticable difference anyways
  • just mute, and if the language is too foul, block permanently
  • you take it too seriously.
    thats what I was pointing out, not saying im serious about it.

I tried to put a team together a few times to get serious, but I apparently know too many drug addicts that cant keep it together haha.

I played LoL for fun, and for awhile it always was. Not sure wtf is up with the community shift the last year or so, used to be so much friendlier.

People used to help you out, give build and play style tips. join you in a custom 'training room' whether they were your team or opponent

now its nothing but ragers

People used to help you out, give build and play style tips. join you in a custom 'training room' whether they were your team or opponent

"report unreliable for troll build"

"what kind of fking dumb shit build is that? dont be a retard"

thats what I was pointing out, not saying im serious about it.

I tried to put a team together a few times to get serious, but I apparently know too many drug addicts that cant keep it together haha.

I played LoL for fun, and for awhile it always was. Not sure wtf is up with the community shift the last year or so, used to be so much friendlier.

community is the exact same as its always been, in fact it might even be friendlier honestly.

Maybe its you? I only get rage from people when im damn near blatantly feeding
  • Community is friendlier now?

Not really... maybe a different year/time line of playing.

The SK community I remember is the same as Glade's...they don't care whether you are in opposing alliance or not. They give you tips to be better player.

But then again, we come from the era of dial-up internet SK players.
  • This thread is about league lol
  • oh shitniz....you are the guys with green headsets...