Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

League of Legends

edited March 2015 in General
Who plays? Me and teh dook are rolling right now, be glad for more of you

Comments

• Dota > League
  • Dota is for neckbeards who have too much time on their hands
  • edited March 2015
    Dota is for neckbeards who have too much time on their hands
    I understand it's probably too much for you to manage/understand. Not everyone is intelligent and quick-witted enough to play Dota. However, it's still a much better game.
    I understand it's probably too much for you to manage/understand. Not everyone is intelligent and quick-witted enough to play Dota. However, it's still a much better game.
    Way too much of a learning curve on that one i'm afraid. I'll stick with LoL, i'm not exactly a pro there anyhow.
  • Pah, hearthstone :)
  • edited March 2015
    right now i have dota2 legends and smite installed...

would cost me more than 10% of my day to play 1 game of each lol
  • Bitch please, I played Dota back in the day when it was a warcraft mod, mobas just ain't very fun to me. Doesn't change the fact that you're a neck beard for playing it.
  • Bitch please, I played Dota back in the day when it was a warcraft mod, mobas just ain't very fun to me. Doesn't change the fact that you're a neck beard for playing it.
    Do you think playing it when it was a WC3 mod makes you special? I played it well before the likes of League or HoN was even conceived. I was there when Pendragon shut down dota all stars, redirecting the largest dota 2 community website to An LoL download link.

I may be a "neckbeard" but you're an ignorant piece of trash if you think playing dota 2 is only for nerds like me.
  • I like DOTA because my buddies play it. If they didn't play I wouldn't play.
  • I can now check "troll somebody easy" off my list of things to do today. Dota players are so funny.
  • Lol is just a retard friendly version of dota, everyone's different, this competition between the two is weird though
  • i play the one that I can always pick the same heroes without for as there is only about 4 heroes that I can not be total shit at.
  • I am Demorg on LoL, but most my time these days are spent playing World of Tanks. That may change to World of Warships very soon
  • edited March 2015
    wtf is dota?
  • Defense of the ancients
  • 2 as i don't know how much following the first still has and as the first would still require a valid licence to Warcraft 3 and frozen throne. where the second is straight free to play from steam.
    It's micro. It isn't hard.
    EVE takes actual skill.
  • Micro your macro
  • edited March 2015
    Dota is for neckbeards who have too much time on their hands
    EVE takes actual skill.

eve takes no skill at all. Just make a character train it into what is ever flavour of the month join null sec alliance a or b and f1 your way to victory.

or if you want 1vs1 one start 3 account one a off grid booster 1 a falcon and the other one your "solo" guy.
  • So less blah blah about games that don't matter, more bronze lyfe with me. Summoner name is R4YZ4R
  • i mean, if we are talking about skill games, SC2 is still where its at
  • LOL is the main game I play anymore. Its pretty simple really play a champ that hasn't been nerfed and that's in meta, know how to rotate, and remember kills aren't how u win the game, it's objectives. Towers, drags, barons, and have wards, gg you will be gold lol
  • Oh and I also play AOE 3. But it's hard to find a game with no matchmaking
  • If you wanna add me, I'll gladly drag your gold down to silver any day. My brother and I went non ranked panth/wukong bot lane today and rolled face lol. Breaking meta too stronk
  • Lol I'm not gold this season, well yet anyway. I got placed in silver 2 and haven't really had time to play. Yeah man the funnest lane I've been in was Leona j4 bot. Jarvans passive with Leonas nukes adcs and squishy supports lol
    EVE takes actual skill.

eve takes no skill at all. Just make a character train it into what is ever flavour of the month join null sec alliance a or b and f1 your way to victory.

or if you want 1vs1 one start 3 account one a off grid booster 1 a falcon and the other one your "solo" guy.
    top kek
  • TSM! TSM!

I'm a Silver but I'm pro Ahri/solid adc.

xKTxRohaxKTx
  • not sure i even have elo in NA anymore
  • not sure i even have elo in NA anymore
    You don't. When we played it was pre season, rankings reset =P
  • lol

i flailed around and only died a lot ^^ all these ranked players tch >>