Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who is Neg?

Comments

• Yeh pie can be our new town punching bag.
  • where does he stand in the SK hierarchy btw? not the new whipping boy please!
  • why arent you playing next round? You'll be back. They always come back
    because he snapped and is "NEVER PLAYING THIS SHITTY GAME EVER AGAIN :-( "

:-))
  • all cuz his KD died? really? its just a game. Stop being an oversensitive bitch neg
  • no he didnt even die, because I rolled his kingdom once hahah
  • followed by me 2mins after :D
  • What I dont get is the whole "you only did it cos dw is OP" argument. Not like some players had selection of DW and others had to pick VI. We get it, its broken. So? You knew that signing up, to bitch about it is just saaad.
  • Xbox apparently. And why didnt you suggest PC...i play on PC. PC rapes all console gaming, fact.
    On computer or PS3/Xbox? It makes a difference
    Hmm....I misread computer hahahahahahaha...you didnt capitalise it...
  • PiePie
    edited February 2012
    Yeah I will play.. and I will continue to play without spreadsheeting, probe farms, pop farms, any other type of multi'n, tick-hitting, tick-robbing, using attack calculators, or anything else to make the game easier. It's amazing to me just how many of you need to dumb down a TEXT BASED GAME.

Probably the same people who head to the kindergarten playground to pick up "chicks" because girls your own age.. "just don't get you"

Pathetic.. yet I'm the new whipping boy? Look in the mirror for once.
  • to be fair only an idiot doesnt use a calculator
    I'm guilty.....I apologize for my flaws
  • Is it really that hard to multiply by 9 or divide by 5 and add 10%? Lol.. dam my 10 yr old does that sh!t
  • He is breeding! Kill it! Kill it now before it learns motor skills!
  • Is it really that hard to multiply by 9 or divide by 5 and add 10%? Lol.. dam my 10 yr old does that sh!t
    this is what happens when you teach the underlings basic math and the ability to read. They become assholes always thinking they are entitled to free stuff and respect and heaven forbid......basic human rights.....back in your hole you! You stay there until Neg stops posting.

• Hope you arent blaming your skill on that stuff Pie, cause thats not the make or break it shit. Thats just the next step, that stuff will only make you a better farm if you cant back it up.

Yeh ...you sit there trying to abuse people who put more effort into SK yet you sit there manually calculating each military unit and research etc when you could just press ctrl c...ctrl v ..calculate = done

sounds logical
  • He really is the offspring of HG, didnt realize till now. Hotgates used to beak people for using calcs, sayin there was more skill.or honor or some shit in doing it manually... jokes haha
  • Well if its a Casio, then you are clearly cheating. Only Windows Calculator allowed.
  • True story, i used my phones calc for all but 2-3 hits last round.
    didnt know my phone had a calculator. I use the best calculator programmable, the brain.
  • Haha anyone can estimate in their head, but i bet a calc is quicker for accuracy.
    Specially when you are +/- 100 tanks from breaking a guy.
    didnt know my phone had a calculator. I use the best calculator programmable, the brain.
    Damn asians.
    Damn asians.
    Pretty sure if you had an iPhone 4s you can tell Siri to calc for you. "Siri, I want to hit Xel. Multi for me"
  • "How many tanks to break Xel, Siri?"
    "12."
  • "How many tanks to break Xel, Siri?"
    "12."
    Thats a bit overkill
    "Like me" says TMonsta