Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who is Neg?

edited February 2012 in General
I've been lurking for a while before I decided to return.But I see a lot of flaming of a single person. Neg. I'm just curious why HiHaters is < then Neg.

Comments

• DAMNIT! Sorryfor the multiple threads guys. My computer gave mean issue and I tried to click through it and the results was a total spam. Apologies
  • i thought about trollin you for posting 3 threads... but oh well.

Hihaters was the bottom of the foodchain till neg rolled around, hihaters > neg is a good way for all to know that HiHaters title of Supreme Tool has been passed on.
  • So Neg is the new Douche Canoe of Star Kingdoms? i thought Caspian would always hold that title.
  • Caspian has been gone for so long that I don't think many remember him. You do bring up a good point though.
  • To my knowledge Neg has never pretended to be a female.

Also, Caspian>Neg
  • LOL Glad I can stir up memories of Caspian and his idiocy. But it is good to see someone here that can replace him
  • Tyrsis. I think there are more people on the PFs that remember Caspian than there are that don't.
  • DO NOT SPEAK ITS NAME
    lol

• I think that at this point the person that's played sk the least has played 15 rounds.
  • thats a good estimate, but the mentality of some of the players never seems to mature like their player skill does.
  • Neg posted a hot pic of his bod a few weeks ago.
  • Neg posted a hot pic of his bod a few weeks ago.
    And you didnt post it in here? I'm noticing that you are seriously lacking in thread trolling. Disappointed L-)
  • I am fairly tired and stressed out from the past week and it looks like it might roll over into part of this week as well :/
  • hes a shit player, got rolled out and almost cried

"omg kingdom in deletion never playing again!!!!111one"
  • hes a shit player, got rolled out and almost cried

"omg kingdom in deletion never playing again!!!!111one"

I saw that thread where someone called him out! It was hilarious!
  • you guys are weak
  • btw hihaters > neg
  • Neg is very good at BF3.
  • On computer or PS3/Xbox? It makes a difference
  • edited February 2012
    Xbox apparently. And why didnt you suggest PC...i play on PC. PC rapes all console gaming, fact.
  • Xbox apparently. And why didnt you suggest PC...i play on PC. PC rapes all console gaming, fact.
    On computer or PS3/Xbox? It makes a difference
  • Thank you Dogtown. I did mention PC. I have MW3 for xbox. Want to get BF3 eventually. But my prize game will be Mass Effect 3. the demo is awesome. I am now happy that I am divorced so I can actually play a game like Mass Effect. LOL
  • lol i might get ME3, sad thing is i have both 1 and 2... bout halfway done each game. they were fun, jhst forgot about them apparently.
  • I just started playing ME1 again, then ME2. I am doing everything I can to set up success to save earth in ME3
  • BF3 is a piece of shit

more bugs then the cave lynog lives in
  • why arent you playing next round? You'll be back. They always come back
  • negneg
    edited February 2012
    because DW (atm) makes the game a boring piece of shit

where you either know lots of people and can build alot of offence easily or you spend the majority of the round building defence and going nowhere

i also dont have the time to play anymore
  • But we need someone to make fun of. Pls dont leave. We need that wrinkle in the fold
  • But we need someone to make fun of. Pls dont leave. We need that wrinkle in the fold
    Don't worry. I'm sure pie will play
  • :0& :0& :0& :0& :0& :0& :0& :0& :0& :0& :0& :0& :0& :0& :0&