Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who is Neg?

Comments

• wtf... Ben is one stand up dude. Who the f*ck are you guys to tarnish his name. dumb noobs.
  • wtf... Ben is one stand up dude. Who the f*ck are you guys to tarnish his name. dumb noobs.
    We the fuck are noobs.
  • True story, i used my phones calc for all but 2-3 hits last round.
    didnt know my phone had a calculator. I use the best calculator programmable, the brain.
    Damn asians.
    Pretty sure if you had an iPhone 4s you can tell Siri to calc for you. "Siri, I want to hit Xel. Multi for me"
    How does Siri know that you want her to calc for you and not make lots of multies that suicide on Xel until you can break him?
  • True story, i used my phones calc for all but 2-3 hits last round.
    didnt know my phone had a calculator. I use the best calculator programmable, the brain.
    Damn asians.
    Pretty sure if you had an iPhone 4s you can tell Siri to calc for you. "Siri, I want to hit Xel. Multi for me"
    How does Siri know that you want her to calc for you and not make lots of multies that suicide on Xel until you can break him?
    Cos Siri is clever.
  • No, the people who care more about saving 5 goons and all that nw that goes with 5 goons.. those are the people who use skato or whatever. If that's your game.. doesn't bother me. It's your kd, your game.

And funny sh!t Zeal.. when we were same sector (before you pro-rage quit by suiciding on me and NOT breaking me) I was actually the larger KD between the two of us. So if my kd building skills suck, what does that say for you? Don't tell me.. you weren't trying.. pro excuse..
  • god no, i was trying i just made plenty of noob mistakes. I never hid that fact, i said it often hahah
  • that and the fact that it takes a 10th of the time to ctrl c ctrl v calc

but hey if you wana put more work in and get less results be my guest ;)
  • that and the fact that it takes a 10th of the time to ctrl c ctrl v calc

but hey if you wana put more work in and get less results be my guest ;)
    Thats the epitome of the greek workforce. Tons of work, nothing produced.
  • If using an attack calculator was about saving time I would agree with you Prime. Most use it as a crutch to not have to do manual calculations, because they are unable to do said calculations, or because they want to save those 5 goons. It's funny though when they fail and people try to figure out why... "Did u calculate Peace?".. "He's terra, you calculate that.." and then its "fukin skato! It's the calculators fault" Blame the crutch because SK egos don't allow us to be wrong.

But again if that's your game, play that way.
  • Ignoring the fact that calcs are indeed quicker, not everyone understands how bonuses are applied. Its actually a lot more than 5 goons difference; if youre trying.to break a top10 thats nearly your size youre going to need dead on accuracy. Random grabs on people half your size? estimate away.
  • No, the people who care more about saving 5 goons and all that nw that goes with 5 goons.. those are the people who use skato or whatever. If that's your game.. doesn't bother me. It's your kd, your game.

And funny sh!t Zeal.. when we were same sector (before you pro-rage quit by suiciding on me and NOT breaking me) I was actually the larger KD between the two of us. So if my kd building skills suck, what does that say for you? Don't tell me.. you weren't trying.. pro excuse..
    If your going to have a go at us for using calcs then I think you should swallow some of your own medicine and stop using the acronyms "goons","KD" and "NW".
    Surely someone who holds people who use timesaving tools in such low regard can use the words "dragoons", "kingdom" and "networth".

I mean a 10 year old could do that...
    innit
  • Ignoring the fact that calcs are indeed quicker, not everyone understands how bonuses are applied. Its actually a lot more than 5 goons difference; if youre trying.to break a top10 thats nearly your size youre going to need dead on accuracy. Random grabs on people half your size? estimate away.
    He is being a retard just ignore him. I now see why he is so shit at the game.

He knows himself that using a calculator is much better and less effort than manually calcing all these bonuses like SL terra shields etc but he wont admit it here....hmm I wonder why so many people call him an idiot
  • And you all doubted me when I said pie was a moron. "hes a good guy, give him a chance!" they said. Singin a different tune now ;)

• so is neg>pie? or is Caspian>pie
  • neg is = to pie. I actually prefe negs trolling, gotten some laughs. Pies jokes are one dimensional... usually about gays or people being dumber than his kids.
  • well, that is no fun.
  • All you homosexuals are dumber than my kids!

I never said using a calculator wasn't more effecient. On the contrary it allows a lot more accurate and quicker calculations... If you need it. I don't because I'm not gay and I'm smarter than my children.

In all seriousness, I choose not to use one strictly because that is my choice. You can call me an idiot and a moron, but let's be honest.. if I cared what any of you thought about me I sure as hell wouldn't post in here. Your decision to use the add ons doesn't make you a better player nor a worse player, its just the way you are playing. I could use a calculator and probably be 99.9% accurate as opposed to my current 97% (yes I have kept track over the last three ends.. that statistic does not include intentional fails on KTs as I am 100% on those) I guess that would make me a better player, but no matter what I do I will always be a sh!t player to most of you therefore I only have one person to prove myself to.

How did the carpenter get to school?

He took the Tool Bus!
  • You like mentioning kids dont you....im worried about you Pie
  • You like mentioning kids dont you....im worried about you Pie
    Better than mentioning OAPs like you eh Qwj. hehe like em old and wrinkly :P
  • neg is = to pie. I actually prefe negs trolling, gotten some laughs. Pies jokes are one dimensional... usually about gays or people being dumber than his kids.
    All you homosexuals are dumber than my kids!

He took the Tool Bus!
    Point taken......
  • edited March 2012
    Using a calculator is all about time. If you have just tank-d to get through and can comfortably throw some overkill, then ok; no calculator needed. But it's literally two clicks on my computer to bring it up for multi-unit defenses, and if it's going to be tight and I got SOS and SOR for it, I'm using a damn SK calc.

All of these scenarios are to ensure 100% success, Pie, with the least amount of time taken. If you're ok with failing because you can't spare two clicks or two min with skato, then that's your decision. Don't shit on other people because they take the small amount of effort to be more successful than you.
  • If he is calculating manually then we use less effort to be more successful haha
  • Eh not always. I'm an accounting intern and, trust me, a full keyboard with a numpad surrounded by the operands can fire through some shit on ms calc.
  • I wouldnt care if you are a professor of mathematics....you cant calculate faster than I press ctrl c ctrl v then press the calculate button
  • And if your calculator hasn't been properly updated?
  • I dont use calculators that arent updated

And thats not the point, there is always updated calculators and it is always faster to use those than manually do it
  • Lol, this reminds me of an argument I got in while I was setting up formworks for a small building a couple years ago. I got in an argument with the guy I was working with over how to do it. He wanted to use the Pythagorean theorem (without a calculator, lol) and I wanted to use the simple 3-4-5 method. Well, he started scribbling a bunch of numbers down on a piece of paper and I just left to do it my way. I finished squaring the forms and waited. 10 minutes later he comes around with his finished math and was shocked to see that not only was I done, but my method was actually more accurate than his, since he rounded his numbers.

Moral of the story: It's ok to go with methods that don't require a lot of thought, if it's faster and easier.
  • And if your calculator hasn't been properly updated?
    I have a casio, i trust it has been properly corrected.
  • Why spend more time than you have to on the "silly text based game" or whatever you referred to it as earlier, when you dont have too @ pie

retard
  • Why spend more time than you have to on the "silly text based game" or whatever you referred to it as earlier, when you dont have too @ pie

retard
    Definition of TextBasedGames - When you can't be fucking arsed to spend much time or effort on a game that you only need to login once or twice a day onto. i.e. NOT AN MMORPG. When you spreadsheet and have scripts for a textbasedgames, it means you've missed the point. You should be playing Football Manager 2012 instead.

Copycenter Lews' DickTionary.