Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Viva

Comments

• It had nothing to do with any of your kingdoms wls being out lol NO ONE in your alliance could safely break me until Bean was dead and my wls were sent out. LOL again you are all UTTER pussies :) you guys fail hard lol.
    I'm pretty sure the breaking on you only happened because you decided to send out all of your tanks on a hit...
  • Dang Terrible... What happened to you today was.. terrible?
  • i sent out most of my tanks ;) it's actually not terrible at all and i'm almost thankful because my schedule at work just changed to 12 hour night shifts(that is terrible) so i have much less time to waste here. perfect timing actually

Sk is dying but boy i sure had fun this round, and isn't that what this game "SHOULD" be about? time to catch up on sleep ;) cya next round
  • lol it seems terrible is joining the circle jerk, then. =D

it's what the game's all about. having fun, universal domination, talking a ton of shyt and resetting every 2 months.

the excuse was expected but of course who cares. come back next round and see where you land and stand. maybe you'll get to play with more than 1 or 2 real tops next round.

and don't forget you sent out most of your tanks to hit a kd smaller than mine ;)
  • Lots of nonsense from duck arse lover.

it's what the game's all about. having fun, universal domination, talking a ton of shyt and resetting every 2 months.

the excuse was expected but of course who cares. come back next round and see where you land and stand. maybe you'll get to play with more than 1 or 2 real tops next round.

and don't forget you sent out most of your tanks to hit a kd smaller than mine ;)
    what excuse was that? and yes i did send out most of my tanks to hit a kingdom smaller than you, what is your point?

unfortunately once lynog and bean were dead there were no "REAL" tops left to play with, for me to be #2,#3,#4 means the rest of you left in the game are truly terrible lol
  • ken viva girlfriend is now dead. And he has resorted to gloating over the fact that he can hit me a kd that is 1/3 his size. When this is pointed out he has a hissy fit.
  • Turbo Shandy (X:1,Y:9) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

TARGET KINGDOM: Turbo Shandy 1:9
    Posted on March 20, 19:35:37Success
    (March 20, 19:35:18)
    Action: Spy on Kingdom
    Losses: We lost a total of 173 probes in this mission.
    Report: The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Name: Sir Drink Alot

Planets: 6,064
    Networth: 1,813,820
    Honor: 3,145
    Platinum: 821
    Power: 1,209
    Population: 54,255

MA Protection: 0%
    Planet Type: Desert Wasteland

Soldiers: 219
    Troopers: 0
    Dragoons: 49,630
    Fighters: 0
    Laser Troopers: 9,263
    Laser Dragoons: 64,550

Tanks: 22,582
    Scientists: Unknown
    Probes: Unknown

It took you like 3 days to KT a 50th place kingdom... Congrats !
  • Bean :P You're forgetting that this isn't the SK of old with 15+ sector alliances and actually active groups.

I'm proud of these guys. They've been nothing but loyal and dedicated to this. We're not out to conquer the world... just clean up some of the trash.

what excuse was that? and yes i did send out most of my tanks to hit a kingdom smaller than you, what is your point?

unfortunately once lynog and bean were dead there were no "REAL" tops left to play with, for me to be #2,#3,#4 means the rest of you left in the game are truly terrible lol
    your work schedule just changed, perfect timing, etc. we'd probs never have ever found out about your work schedule if you hadn't known you'd get rolled out as hard as you did after hitting Scars. great excuse for it.

My point is, you "dominated" and we were "underdefended" fatasses and...for all the talking we both did here, you didn't break me. You sent tanks for someone smaller. Sending even more for me would've dropped you even faster, if you even had enough to break me. Enjoy vacation mode.

see as the "noob" you so proudly claim to be, I wouldn't expect you to realize how many good players(jester, damdred, rocha, moogle, etc) were in my alliance and killed off the first week. if there were no real tops, why weren't you #1 bro?

As bean said I can not fucking believe you've posted this as its a total embarresed to tour alinace
    60 hours to kill a kingdom with low defense hahahahahhahagagahgagaga
    Even with Sk and its activity that's very very poor

You've also been sabotaging me etc etc for 3 days lol

Even sparta killed atleast 2 kingdoms per DAY!!!

Lol proud of your alinace lots of them messaged me saying

Viva I am not involved, this AL is clueless

Please will you and magician never AL again

Leave it to people who has a clue
  • edited March 2015
    Viva, your game is over, we know you're powerless. You've got less than 5% res left. Your barracks are overflowing and you're slowly dieing from over cap. Just delete and save yourself the shame of having your ass handed to you by the "no name scrub" that you tried to pick on earlier :)

I warned you what was going to happen when you started this shitfest of yours. You've traded your mates too many times and you've finally run out of alliances to hide behind. Gonna sell out Ronin next? Wouldn't do you any good since I don't give a shit about him.

Now shut the hell up, and die like a man you little coward. Be glad I'm even offering you the honor of dying. You get to be the little martyr you've been setting yourself up to be all round. The saviour of the bashers, king of his own pile of shit.

You were given the ultimatum before. I asked you what your Legacy was going to be. I told you what mine has been. We all know now who you are, and what little pathetic things you stand for. I've never been a big time AL. I've never been a big KD builder. I have always been a pain in the ass to kill, who if left alive has a high tendency of screwing you over. This is my Legacy... Let those who wish to follow or lead do what they desire. I shall not force them, and I will not punish those who abstain. The alliance is theirs to build. The sectors are theirs to run. I am merely offering a guiding direction when asked. You should learn what it means to be a real leader. Leaders inspire through their own actions. They cause others to WANT to succeed or to better themselves. Tyrants FORCE others to do as they wish. Your days are numbered. Be it this week or next, you know your end is coming. Just accept it, and die with what pitiful amount of dignity you have left.

I'll leave you with one final thought. What is your Legacy?
  • it took him one hit for 10 land to get power just to hit a 6k land kd that is his legacy
  • BETTER THAN SEX!!!
    ------------

Soldiers: 0
    Troopers: 289
    Dragoons: 91
    Fighters: 519
    Tanks: 0
    Tactical Fighters: 722

Our scans report that we killed about 2,390 enemy units.
  • Homie you having some bad sex.
    +1
  • sex with viva!
  • You send a missile strike to V Star (1:9).
    Out of the 20 missiles sent, 0 were destroyed by their missile shields.
    The total damage done to their kingdom is 47 planets and 315 population.
  • Lol it seems every one got there 2 pence in
  • ooooooooooo, baby!
    -----------
    Planets: 82
    Platinum: 50,286
    Civilians: 84
    Energy: 0

Honor: 180
  • wish i had woken up earlier today.
  • Lol you got 82 and failed to kill me

I got over 1000 from you lol
    Hahahahha Noob
  • I've gotten over 400 from you so far. you needed a hit to get power to hit me.

which is why I wish i had gotten up earlier to get more land.
  • edited March 2015
    Lol you got 82 and failed to kill me

I got over 1000 from you lol
    Hahahahha Noob
    you and you're tard squad bashed the shit out of me. so yes, 5 pathetic losers bashing me can easily take, not 1000, 1600 land from me:-)

• I've gotten over 400 from you so far. you needed a hit to get power to hit me.

which is why I wish i had gotten up earlier to get more land.
    You got 400
    I got 1300
    Lol

Hahahhah I win
  • not really. your suck in vacation mode with a really shitty kd.

for all your claims of offence you needed power to hit a kd 1/3 your size.
  • not really. your suck in vacation mode with a really shitty kd.

for all your claims of offence you needed power to hit a kd 1/3 your size.

I made a power hit because I had none

I had a wl so why would I burn units and hit powerless when I could hit for power and send less

Don't be a Noob all your life you little peido
  • :) all you can do now is troll these forums
  • :) all you can do now is troll these forums
    #truth
    +1
  • He's dying again...shall we have another thread of how great he is cuz he has 50k lts?

oops, i mean 42k...
This discussion has been closed.