Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The 1 hit per suicider/disbander rule

Comments

• =D> Bravo. Bravo. This thread is insta-win. I can't even tell what the individual sides are arguing.
  • I for one like that people disagree because that's how real wars should start.
  • I for one like that people disagree because that's how real wars should start.
    I disagree with your sentiments. Lets war!
  • =D> Bravo. Bravo. This thread is insta-win. I can't even tell what the individual sides are arguing.
    Haha thank you thank you. The Illuminate strike again!
  • the [Mal] alliance declared war relation with [Scientology].
  • The Illuminate strike again!
  • you do realize bcart couldn't care about the rules. If this was true we would actually be seeing red kingdoms, msgs from bcart for cheating, etc etc. It has turned into a player motive game for rules, and all are determined by the players. If you are so ignorant to believe such an obsolete method that everyone saw as complete ludicrous back 8 years ago, I can only imagine how your mental health is shaping.
  • put it this way Ty, get ALL of the farmers news previous and onwarrds from today. Then when iam ready i will single handedly take every single bit of land and some back from them. farmers will never beable to monopolise our rank. Modgy etc = idiot newbs who's pants tighten at the back when they see a suicider and cant help but take as much as humanly possible from them. This is because they cant reach the top using skill.

Noobs are temporary CLASS is permanent
    I'm really having trouble figuring this one out, why in the world are his pants tightening in the rear when he sees a suicider? Is a penis coming out of his ass or something? Like reverse rape?

• put it this way Ty, get ALL of the farmers news previous and onwarrds from today. Then when iam ready i will single handedly take every single bit of land and some back from them. farmers will never beable to monopolise our rank. Modgy etc = idiot newbs who's pants tighten at the back when they see a suicider and cant help but take as much as humanly possible from them. This is because they cant reach the top using skill.

Noobs are temporary CLASS is permanent
    I'm really having trouble figuring this one out, why in the world are his pants tightening in the rear when he sees a suicider? Is a penis coming out of his ass or something? Like reverse rape?

Pitching a tent up front induces strain on the seat of your pants.
  • It's quite simple. People can adopt the rule or not. We don't need it to be universal. Alliance A adopts it and Alliance B does not. If a conflict happens because a kd in Alliance B breaks it then Alliance A can throw a hissy fit and try to kt or whatever. Meanwhile you know if an alliance has the rule you weigh the risks of doing it or not. Wars will start and we all have a blast.
  • MalMal
    edited September 2011
    Pants tighten in the back means shit your pants i think. I mean... when I get excited that's what i do
  • although SB in your pants there aint much room for manouvering so this doesnt apply to you. :-D
    Did you just compliment his penis size?
  • wait wait. I think lynog is saying SB shits his pants all the time so they tighten so much that he can't maneuver around in them. I R CONFUSED
  • edited September 2011
    LOL this is not a new rule...Its been around for years,Dont hit a suicider more then twice in sequence unless your willing to deal with the consequences being drama and likely loosing what you've gained.

Like I said in the other thread I used this "Rule of thumb" in every alliance Ive lead or helped with over the last 4 or so years lol...And it goes like this.

"First 4 hits on a suicider get investigated for farming,If one player owns all 4 of the first hits hes likely to loose the land he gained whether it was a legit find or not. Especially if "Farmer" is top 10."

Reason for this "rule of thumb" was most tops use scanners/spreads to find open kds and banks which are viewed via game rules as a unfair advantage,Also proving farming cases are difficult without known contacts or IP matches so a general rule was needed when working these types of cases.

And also as I said in the other thread the only reason farmers have kept the land thus far is because its week 1,If it was week 4 no one who hit a farmer 2+ times would have kept the land...And yes its up to the top alliance(s) to enforce such rules and they will I can assure you of that.

• Congratulations HiHater.

Now you've posted rambling, incoherent messages in two threads about the same topic.
  • LOL Sci still cant read eh?
  • LOL Sci still cant read eh?
    I can read, but only English and a little German/Portuguese. I didn't have time to study Retardese in school, and they don't have a Rosetta Stone for it yet.
  • edited September 2011
    Well here ill break it down in sloweguese and in list form for ya since your incapable of reading in conversational context it seems.

1. Dont hit suiciders/disbanders more then twice in sequence if your not willing to face consequences..Being investigations into farming accusations.

2. This "Rule of thumb" regarding farming cases has been in place for years,Its NOT new.

3. Only reason ANY farmers havent lost land gained via farming is because its week 1,If it were week 3-4 they would have been dealt with via grabback/KT.

Ill keep it simple for ya I suppose...Go troll someone else tool.
  • I think the problem we are running into here, is that you think you're actually saying something that hasn't been beat to death in the thread already. In two threads, actually. You're just saying it, amazingly enough, less eloquently then others.
  • edited September 2011
    Its my 2 cents on the matter which I have the right to an opinion being one whose used the rule for years in alliances,Just because someone has said something similar does it take away my right to a post?If anything it simply reaffirms the validity of my post depsite how "eloquent" my post may or may not be. Also I respond to the OP more often then I read an entire thread you clown..

I think your mad...Get over it.
  • trololololol
  • Its my 2 cents on the matter which I have the right to an opinion being one whose used the rule for years in alliances,Just because someone has said something similar does it take away my right to a post?Also I respond to the OP more often then I read an entire thread you clown..

I think your mad...Get over it.
    Entire thread? It's the same thing being said in every post.
  • Then stop reading your obviously just annoyed by it..
  • Then stop reading you're obviously just annoyed by it..
    BCart has removed my ability to conveniently hide your posts. So now I get to use them to derail otherwise boring threads.
  • Fail..And Ill show you why.
  • Sam,It was a rule posted in old forums for a long long time Title: "READ THIS" By: Starnox *Forum Mod*.. Where scanners/spreads were considered cheating and if you posted any links to scanners or tried to explain how to use spreads via the public forums you got banned from forums. Since old forums are gone im not sure if I can find you that rule atm I will look into it tho.

I will say they stopped enforcing the rule *About 2 years ago when beanland introduced his scanner* do to lack of admin intervention in game and in forums when it came to rule breaks in the "grey" area of the game were this topic lies.Thats about when the alliance leaders started taking it upon themselves to enforce farming rules using the above "rule of thumb" when dealing with cases.
  • edited September 2011
    Yea spreads take time and effort while scanners dont and since the mods weren't letting players link scanners or teach people how to spread sheet here in the forums; we needed a guide line to enforce farming rules as players using scanners/spreads can find suiciders/disbanders much easier then those hunting for targets traditionally.

Thats when the first 4 grabs on a suicided/disbanded KD gets investigated idea came about years ago.Because as it stands there's only 5 ways I know of to find a suicider/disbander...

1. Scanner
    2. Spread sheet
    3. Fore knowledge
    4. The suicider hit in your sector and you pulled a SoM
    5. The suicider/disbander posted in chats or forums

And in my opinion only 2/5 are truly fair ways to find a suicided/disbanded KD...Im sure you can figure out the fair ways for your selves but they are used as "excuses" by the players farming unfairly as cop outs nowadays..
  • edited September 2011
    They aren't and that's not what Sinnox's rule said. Using your own personal spreadsheets is not against the rules. Scanners are. That's all it said.