Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The 1 hit per suicider/disbander rule

edited September 2011 in Game Talk
Essentially over the past few rounds 2ndC, headed by Qwj and Lynog, have been pushing for this new rule of 1 hit per suicider/disbander. They claim it is to cut down on cheating and level the playing field so everyone is equal. Here is the problem with this though process:

The remnants of 2ndC are top KD builders. They practically hold a monopoly on the top 20. They have knit together a group that watches each others back's and control who is allowed into their domain and who isn't. The idea of this new rule is to effectively cut out any advantages independent players have in gaining an edge over their top 20 monopoly. By creating a rule to stop it they now have an excuse to kill off any threats they have in a fashion that brings back no trails leading to them. As a cover story the idea is that those who hit a suicider/disbander more then 1x is an obvious farmer and should be killed. As we know people get lucky and they find suiciders, when that happens they tap them as much as they can to surge ahead in ranks.

Lynog and co want to stop this form of play so that they can continue to hold a monopoly on their ranks and control the game. So far it has been working extremely well. They post threads threatening to kill anyone who doesn't agree with them and they get their way. Whether you agree with me on the first point or not you can quite obviously see that they DO control the game. There is little question about that. What I want to know is will the rest of you not in their 2ndC club going to continue to sit here and take it or are you guys going to actually stop doing what they tell you to do and fight?

Comments

• I wish the rating system was back so this would go to the depths of hell.

BTW you do not need to farm to compete.
  • And randomly finding a suicided kingdom is not farming.

I play by these rules, and if everyone did we wouldn't need any player made ones: http://www.starkingdoms.com/rules.php
  • edited September 2011
    Actually it was Kes that thought of it and all the ALs and players including all the well known players at the time in the thread voted on it and said yes.

Also I dont in ANY way lead 2ndC, and as you see round after round lynog and jones dont need to stop others farming to be top.

Also it is going well because every round we are near the top, like last round 1,2,3 on s1 until they died.

Also would you agree with this rule if it was lynog who hit a suicider 4x and surged ahed of the surver and was rolling everyone?

Maybe you should stop acting like you know everything and learn what you are talking about before you post it so you dont sound like a retard.
  • I support the 1 hit/suicider rule and I'm as far away from the 2ndC group as you can get
  • You also realize other top people critiqued on it as well, one name comes to mind is fade to black
  • OMG ive never seen so much turd on a screen in my life.
    It's pretty obvious that you don't read your own posts.
  • Hahaha. What a load of crap.

Me and Lynoob would roll out the farmers easy anyway. So its irrelivant how much land they gain from farming.
  • edited September 2011
    Actually it was Kes that thought of it and all the ALs and players including all the well known players at the time in the thread voted on it and said yes.
    I was an AL at the time, and I laughed at that thread. I did not agree.
  • You sure you were the AL? Pretty sure atmosphere was, and even then, DT was the real AL after atmos went
  • DT was an AL? glad I wasn't around for that...
  • <
    I was an AL at the time, and I laughed at that thread. I did not agree.
    Ok maybe not all, but if it was one of the 2ndC people who was #1 land and then hit for over 100 free land with 4wls at this early stage we know you would agreed with the rule
  • edited September 2011
    You sure you were the AL? Pretty sure atmosphere was, and even then, DT was the real AL after atmos went
    DT was an AL? glad I wasn't around for that...
    DT was? You mean when DT and I were pretending to be each other? We were Co-AL's.

• I know I wouldn't care who hit what and with how many WLs if there was no cheating involved. So what if it's the #1 KD or #780 that finds a suicider, if there was no friend farming or multing everyone would have the same chance at finding that suicided or disbanded KD. Now what is unfair with that? The only problem is the cheaters.
  • Indeed sci lol, can't really remember what happened with that thread but what I vaguely remember they said something about top 30 can only hit once, however if they were suicide broke or suicide attacked they get full dibs
  • 16 comments in 25 min. Apparently someone isn't very happy.
  • Half the comments seem to be about sci being or not being AL..
  • Nah more just laughing at your fail post.
  • people trying to defend farming a suicider at rank 1 by gaining a 20% more land lead to rank 2 is lolable

Just more emo fanboys who want to strive to be him in every way
  • I don't care about rank, I'd put myself in deletion this instant if I thought it would change something.

20% more land lead would be 20 land if the lead was 100... Doesn't seem that bad to me. Maybe wasn't what you meant tho, randomly tossing numbers into an just as randomly typed sentence doesn't always work.
  • edited September 2011
    I think he means gaining 20% of your total land off 3 wls.

800 land KD getting 160 land = a joke. Especially when your already rank 1 land AND myst, i mean how bad are you ?
  • Looks like 2ndC has managed to convert the masses to their line of thinking. Oh well was worth a shot haha.

The rule is garbage but hey it will just take the right people breaking the rule for something to get changed.
  • Shut up Tyrsis you retard, try and not be such an idiot and you wont get slated.
  • I think he means gaining 20% of your total land of 3 wls.

800 land KD getting 160 land = a joke. Especially when your already rank 1 land AND myst, i mean how bad are you ?
    Total land of 3 wls... You can measure land in wls too? Your typing is a joke.

I've gotten more land than that straight out of newbie mode, I fail to see what the problem is. That land was there for anyone, if someone else would've found that KD first I wouldn't be bitching about it. I found that KD because I was looking, does that make me bad? I'd still top land if I had hit only once or hadn't hit it and tapped something else instead.
  • Technically its not cheating. If you have the power to stop it, which you do, then do it but just don't classify it as cheating.
  • it is cheating, its farming.
  • None of you actually read the rules do you? Modgy already supplied a copy but here is another one for you.

http://www.starkingdoms.com/rules.php
  • With that logic, picking mystical is cheating because you have faster returns... DW is cheating because you have higher offense, and so on.

Lynog, I'll take you on 1 on 1 in kingdom building anyday (Just skip the bullshit politics and cheating, can't compete in those).
  • edited September 2011
    With that logic, picking mystical is cheating because you have faster returns... DW is cheating because you have higher offense, and so on.

Lynog, I'll take you on 1 on 1 in kingdom building anyday (Just skip the bullshit politics and cheating, can't compete in those).
    maybe you should take your own advice on the cheating hahah

tyrsis why are you acting like you havent helped 2ndC in the past eh, coz i sure remember it, the round kes was #1 and I finished #2 you was defending one of our group when they died for hitting a suicider....idiot

:-))
  • I do, read the rules. I haven't broken a single one.
  • With that logic, picking mystical is cheating because you have faster returns... DW is cheating because you have higher offense, and so on.

:-)) :-)) :-)) :-))