Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Corrupted City: Saw

Comments

• people should be voting mages

it is obvious

y'all are the dumb ones
  • Daru, you thought I was scum, then Tormented. You can't really blame us for having doubts when you read someone as scum. :)
  • idk daru....you swore I was scum....if you are wrong on mages...it isn't looking good for your track record.
    If mages turns out good I'll be asking sky to put one in your head.
  • how, objectively, is mages not scum? his story has changed more than a chameleon in a kaleidoscope factory
  • lol I am the detective no matter what you say, so whatever at this point. Not like I can trust shit that I see at night anyway. We have a scum green and 3 scum reds and a fake red, by tomorrow possibly two fake reds....sigh.
  • He might be, and I applaud you if you are right. Would have been a gutsy move by the scum that didn't pay off or you could be killing a town mayor. May the odds be in your favor.
  • vote with me, tormented. yolo it. or try to save your scum partner; that's fine, too xP
  • The only thing I know for sure is I'm getting really sick of playing this game with scrubs.
    TL. Do it.
  • speaking of, when are you coming back to TL?

and why aren't you voting mages?!?!
  • TL is hard for me because tablet life. You post once here and a few posts to catch up. You post once on TL and 3 pages appear and you're somehow on a wagon. xD
  • magesmagesmagesmages don't ruin my roll around in his blood moment ;o;
  • Also, banding together?! Evillllllll

##Unvote

##Kill Mages

• yaaaaay! i wonder if mages blood is like virgin blood and it will keep me young until saw/scum kills me forever!
  • The package finally arrived! It had taken forever for the clearance house to deliver like it had promised but deliver it did!

The rifle gleamed he lined up his sites with his target. The target jumped back and forth but it was to late his aim was true.

But his aim doesn't account for the wind his bullet was lost into doles head.

Tmonsta the magical villager was day sniped.

Yhree more packages will arrive soon.

Day ends in 15 hours.

Doles vote is locked in
  • Only because I indirectly helped him mislynch you. Its only right I pay the favor back.

Also, on a serious note, I don't like Dole trying to save Mages. Evil banding together and such. Mages Dole Ixta Meadows were my candidates for who would kill an inactive Walls for lols or to eliminate a smart villager/possible blue. If Mages does in fact flip scum which I'm seeing now, that is the team I'm looking at.
  • ...and ignore everything I just fucking typed.

Unvote

Dafuq man.
  • lol don't get spooked
  • that locked the vote on me. don't get spooked shining

kill mages
  • really the amount of dumb in this town -_-
  • I have 15 hours. I'll be back when I'm off of work in 2 hours and can smoke and calm down. This is just frustrating. 18 pages, I know there's something I'm missing that can either articulate why I'm so weary about lynching Mages or just help me pull the trigger on him once and for all.

I will say I've never seen him this adamant about defense, which gives me pause. And I'd like to sheep what I see as a confirmed blue in Sky but I don't know.

Yes it locks the vote on you. Not permanently. If you are really so sure in your convictions, you have nothing to worry about. Just let me make my play.
  • lol I don't really care about the lock the vote on me part in terms of getting lynched. i'm dead soon anyway

just take the scummer out :/
  • Mages, would you like to go for some coffee, maybe a movie?
  • cute -flicks-
  • Mages, would you like to go for some coffee, maybe a movie?
    Is it really defensive though? It seems like a lot of chaos to bury the important posts.
  • I just really wish Mages gave a better response over why he claimed that he had a role..
  • kill
    mages
    kill
    mages
    kill
    mages
    I want to be young and beautiful forever bathing in his blood xD
  • Saying you have a role in a life and death situation, then claiming "Villager" when you're clear is bound to make everyone suspicious. Not sure why he couldn't see that if he really is Town.
  • -chants-killzemageskillzemageskillkillkillkillkillzemageskillzemageskillkillkillkill