Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HaHaHa- Next Round Surprise

124»

Comments

• i think this community has taught me a lot. i used to believe some silly things and i would get smoked in debates a lot because i never took the time to really hone my mental skills or my arguments. now i'd say i'm fairly solid when i make an argument and i dont jump out there with stupid opinions anymore.
  • i think this community has taught me a lot. i used to believe some silly things and i would get smoked in debates a lot because i never took the time to really hone my mental skills or my arguments. now i'd say i'm fairly solid when i make an argument and i dont jump out there with stupid opinions anymore.
    WE DID SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE!
  • speak for urself.
  • I DID SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE!
  • i learned how to english from sk

does that mean anything?
  • This forum taught me how to troll, fuck all else.
  • edited January 2015
    i think this community has taught me a lot. i used to believe some silly things and i would get smoked in debates a lot because i never took the time to really hone my mental skills or my arguments. now i'd say i'm fairly solid when i make an argument and i dont jump out there with stupid opinions anymore.

I learned and un-learned here, but not suitable for young minds yet.

• It is a low priority but is there anything at all educational that this community offers? Maybe there is but I'm honestly having difficulty thinking of what it might be.
    I actually learned quite a bit from the round I ALed a #1 alliance all round. Back when that still meant something (at least a little). I learned a bit about management, dedication, leadership, communication, problem resolution, and all that hokey stuff
    Those were the good days. When the players actually are your friends, and consider each other SK friends, even if you play in the opposite alliances. Playing, socials, contact, negotiating - those were skills useful in life. :)
  • Can I be drinking a beer and smoking a joint in it?

I can. See it now here's Moogle on YouTube. Today we're gonna be learning to build in 16s. Bong rip.....cough. What was I saying?
    Lets multi rape them all! Sk needs no new players
    This can only turn out great.
    veii is so screwed lol
    Much fun this shall be...are you going to teach them how to proxy also?
    Anyone else think this will end with someone getting arrested?
    Sounds to me like Veii is trying to multi and get away with it next round.

Love the idea veii,

Man, this was an epic thread

bring in the kids we done good
  • Just let them play, can have a good laugh when one of them start raging :D
  • edited January 2015
    ~LOLs~

Another generation of Ben's, wolfpups and 3evils coming up!!!!

And 10 years later, they will become math and historty teachers.

@Veii: actually brilliant, just the le sarcasm and bullying here might be a little too much for the young minds.

Or they are use to it with their own set of facebook friends...I don't know ...man! I have un-learned so many ideals about SK in the last few months. This is not certainly....jovial place for them, the PF's that is...
  • Sign of a retard: posts something for the public to see, public provides real, good reasons for why this may be a bad idea, guy freaks out.
    You're awesome;-)
  • ~LOLs~

And 10 years later, they will become math and historty teach.

@Veii: actually brilliant, just the le sarcasm and bullying here might be a little too much for the young minds. Or they are use to it with their own set of facebook friends...I don't man!
    HOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Forget it:-) I'll have them play a different game--we'll calculate football stats or some other cliche! If you're all so scared of new blood coming in or letting a group of youngsters practice (practice they need!) some math--then that's cool...you're what's wrong with THIS community;-)

Get the popcorn, let's watch more fake intellectuals, leaders, logicians, etc. battle it out for some mysterious prize which i can't fathom;-)

EXTRA BUTTERY, ASH!
  • edited January 2015
    ~LOLs~

And 10 years later, they will become math and historty teachers.

@Veii: actually brilliant, just the le sarcasm and bullying here might be a little too much for the young minds. Or they are use to it with their own set of facebook friends...I don't man!
    HOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Forget it:-) I'll have them play a different game--we'll calculate football stats or some other cliche! If you're all so scared of new blood coming in or letting a group of youngsters practice (practice they need!) some math--then that's cool...you're what's wrong with THIS community;-)

Get the popcorn, let's watch more fake intellectuals, leaders, logicians, etc. battle it out for some mysterious prize which i can't fathom;-)

EXTRA BUTTERY, ASH!
    There it go Veii!

I guess we all turned out all right. Most of us have pretty decent lives now and professions, hence some even get a high demanding jobs and can't return for a round re-union.

So, cheers to your project!
    Guess, I am back to making lemonade in the bar, since these are minors. Reminds me when we have Wolfpup....

So, to start with, here comes the popcorn with extra butter and cheese!

• edited January 2015
    We are scared of what the parents will say when their kids show them dick pictures or hooker ads on the game their math teacher makes them play. Just looking out for your neck veii.
  • I Think bcart uses google ads...
  • I've seen mail order brides and hookup ads before on SK. The dick pics come by way of the sector banners which nobody has control over.
  • This kingdom landed right under Ashnod in 1.12
  • is that a student?
  • The evil ad she saw that google gave her based on the silly girly games she plays:-)
  • blank pic
  • ---------------

IF YOU WANT TO BE THE BEST

WANT THE PRIZE MONEY MR VEII IS OFFERING?

YOU WANT TO SHOW THE WORLD YOU MEAN BUSINESS AND BE THE BEST AT STARKINGDOMS???

COME HERE AND CONTINUE READING, THIS AMAZING STORY BY ONE OF THE BEST PLAYERS IN SK WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO PLAY FOR A LOW LOW PRICE OF 19.99$ PER HOUR!!!

WHY IS IT SO CHEAP? WELL, IT TAKES YEARS OF DEDICATION TO LEARN, AND YOU WILL LEARN IT ALL VERY FAST!!!

BUT WAIT! IF YOU THROW IN ANOTHER 500$ YOU WILL GET A VERY SPECIAL KINGDOM MADE ESPECIALLY FOR YOU TO OBTAIN RANK 1!!!

IT IS VERY SIMPLE, TO GET THROUGH THIS PROCESS YOU MUST MSG MY AIM ACCOUNT (IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT AIM IS, YOU WILL NEED TO PAY ME 10$ FOR THE INSIGHT OF SUCH A GRACEFUL PROGRAM!

THE AIM ACCOUNT TO CONTINUE THESE TRANSACTIONS IS XVCRACHVX, THAT IS MY ACCOUNT NAME AND MAKE SURE TO SPAM IT AS MUCH AS YOU CAN SO I CAN FIGURE OUT WHO MESSAGED ME, DO NOT HOLD BACK!!!
  • I used to get the sexy games with girls in thongs. Wtf Google ads
  • This kingdom landed right under Ashnod in 1.12
    I have a bad feeling about this. I am babysitting these kids again, as I did 10 years ago with our wolfpup players....hahaha...

• Ushoot, its something called kizi.
    ---------------

IF YOU WANT TO BE THE BEST

WANT THE PRIZE MONEY MR VEII IS OFFERING?

YOU WANT TO SHOW THE WORLD YOU MEAN BUSINESS AND BE THE BEST AT STARKINGDOMS???

COME HERE AND CONTINUE READING, THIS AMAZING STORY BY ONE OF THE BEST PLAYERS IN SK WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO PLAY FOR A LOW LOW PRICE OF 19.99$ PER HOUR!!!

WHY IS IT SO CHEAP? WELL, IT TAKES YEARS OF DEDICATION TO LEARN, AND YOU WILL LEARN IT ALL VERY FAST!!!

BUT WAIT! IF YOU THROW IN ANOTHER 500$ YOU WILL GET A VERY SPECIAL KINGDOM MADE ESPECIALLY FOR YOU TO OBTAIN RANK 1!!!

IT IS VERY SIMPLE, TO GET THROUGH THIS PROCESS YOU MUST MSG MY AIM ACCOUNT (IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT AIM IS, YOU WILL NEED TO PAY ME 10$ FOR THE INSIGHT OF SUCH A GRACEFUL PROGRAM!

THE AIM ACCOUNT TO CONTINUE THESE TRANSACTIONS IS XVCRACHVX, THAT IS MY ACCOUNT NAME AND MAKE SURE TO SPAM IT AS MUCH AS YOU CAN SO I CAN FIGURE OUT WHO MESSAGED ME, DO NOT HOLD BACK!!!
    See "im just looking out for you!"
  • my kids plays game at kizi.com and friv.com, sometimes y8 but i watch them.