Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HaHaHa- Next Round Surprise

Comments

• Seriously though. The content on these forums is not for middle schoolers.
    This can only turn out great.
    Best posts lol
  • **Feels the sudden urge to spam inappropriate gifs starting next round.
  • Anyone else think this will end with someone getting arrested?
  • you know what i like about middle school girls?

they sometimes grow up to be strong, successful, independent women who help push humanity forward.
  • and some of them turn out to be strippers

*makes it rain*
  • Okay no so fag
  • and some of them turn out to be strippers

*makes it rain*
  • The content on these forums has dramatically changed in 14 years. To compare when you young fucks first got on PFs to now is just wrong. The internet content itself has changed that much as well. The PFs are NOT a place for middle schoolers imo. My middle child is in 8th and there is no way I would expose him to you (and me) asses on the PFs.
  • Forcing kids to use a game where they have access to these forums... Yup, I don't see that being acceptable haha
  • Then no forums!:-)
  • But the link is RIGHT FUCKING THERE! You going to block it or just say.. no pfs and hope for the best? Lol
  • step 1. teach them how to use adblock.
    step 2. force them to turn off avatars/banner as visible
    step 3. make an alliance and ban them from the afs.

if parents find out, ur so fked
    lol

they probably won't even learn how to play sk, they'll prob end up learning how to find out if they got sold bad quality grass and other notorious shit.

gluck to your unemployment
  • Listen, pee, the site asks if you are 13, they are 13. Permission slips will be signed. Go be righteous somewhere else:-)
  • The content on these forums has dramatically changed in 14 years. To compare when you young fucks first got on PFs to now is just wrong. The internet content itself has changed that much as well. The PFs are NOT a place for middle schoolers imo. My middle child is in 8th and there is no way I would expose him to you (and me) asses on the PFs.
    To be fair, I haven't seen a you-spin-me-right-round gif recently

• SK is pretty foul haha, I know the conversations I typically have there. Interesting idea nonetheless, but I think it's a pipe dream
  • Sounds to me like Veii is trying to multi and get away with it next round.
  • Im trying grow the game! I even thought about offering scholarships at high schools and universities for top 10 finishes!
  • Yay fresh land to reap >_> I mean yay new players.
  • Thats the spirit!
  • Ahh this reminds me of freshman yr... My entire computer class on SK .
  • Im trying grow the game! I even thought about offering scholarships at high schools and universities for top 10 finishes!
    Scholarships for top ten!! Fuck me sideways! Where are you teaching math Colorado??
  • Yeah make sure they have adblock.

Oh jeez multis are going to put dick pics in sector banners.

I think using an SK calculator might be smarter..

Lol
  • edited January 2015
    No locations, that'd undermine the privacy of any young person entering the game. Privacy is a must!
    To be fair, I haven't seen a you-spin-me-right-round gif recently

• edited January 2015
    Given the history of how people respond to things like this , Veii you've already destorydes any hope of your plan working. I strongly suggest you Keep SK out of work. This isnt the 90s.
  • ok! i quit!
  • Dole remember when you had a whole classroom of kids playing this with you? That was you right?
  • Much fun this shall be...are you going to teach them how to proxy also?
    i don't know how to do that...they'll use their phones and tablets with data, problem solved!
  • ok! i quit!
    Noooooo