Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HaHaHa- Next Round Surprise

Comments

• Dole remember when you had a whole classroom of kids playing this with you? That was you right?
    Definitely wasn't me.
  • Veii, a serious solution would be to have one of our eggheads here create you a private game. Bean or somebody could make you your own SK Clone that only your students play in or something.

Then you can pick how long the round will be. Eliminate alliances or reduce sector size. Blah blah
  • Maybe it was slacker.
  • That's really Cool! Which of these eggheads could do that?
  • This will be the middle school sk hub!

http://strategicanalytix.com/sk-project.html
  • Orrrrrrrr play here :D
  • cloning a game is simple? teach me!
  • That's really Cool! Which of these eggheads could do that?
    Beanland or Sci
  • (beanland has done it before with GoC)
  • I just don't see the being a good idea
  • Speaking of clones I don't get why there were so many of them, like they all failed and people kept making them without learning from previous ones.

• Speaking of clones I don't get why there were so many of them, like they all failed and people kept making them without learning from previous ones.

Lindsay: Well, did it work for those people?
    Tobias: No, it never does. I mean, these people somehow delude themselves into thinking it might, but ... But it might work for us.
  • people who have kids only see the bad from this, it will only toughen those kids not to be pussies, unlike some kids cough cough

Sir Davids 68th Birthday.
  • I don't understand why you would bring them to a game where they will be bombarded with popups and ads. Not to mention we are completely hostile and will corrupt them absolutely. There is no education to gain here except that cheaters always win. From my experience with SK you'll have pedos hitting on them, people abusing them, or God forbid the worst case scenario that they really get into the game and drop out of real life.
  • edited January 2015
    It is a low priority but is there anything at all educational that this community offers? Maybe there is but I'm honestly having difficulty thinking of what it might be.
  • Kids need to learn how to deal with popups & ads. Lest they become their parents and know nothing and willingly and ignorantly install WeCare, SweetIM, PC Optimizer Pro Too Legit to Quit Advanced Ultra PC Fixer Upper Pro 3.7.0 Max.

Compared to ignorance of malware & viruses, pedo's are a low priority.
    All the bull shit in one bad hair day.

• I don't understand why you would bring them to a game where they will be bombarded with popups and ads. Not to mention we are completely hostile and will corrupt them absolutely. There is no education to gain here except that cheaters always win. From my experience with SK you'll have pedos hitting on them, people abusing them, or God forbid the worst case scenario that they really get into the game and drop out of real life.
    methinks you underestimate the power of this game.

hahaahahahahaaha
  • I don't doubt the power of this game it is what I'm warning you of, but I question the veracity of your claims so I won't push on with it. If I believed you I'd attempt to deter you further.
  • hahaha, i say i'm going to make it a grade for my students and math club members to play the game? That i'll offer prizes if they place high? that i'm thinking of offering a scholarship to a hot shot whiz who can finish top 10?

interesting...very interesting;-) ok, sure...
  • why can't anything with this fucking community be positive, it started positive and then you fucking nitwits got together and tried to outdo each other taking a shit on this attempt to do something positive with the game. fuck off you little bitches;-) high and mighty with your warnings and retarded semantics.
  • I don't doubt the power of this game it is what I'm warning you of, but I question the veracity of your claims so I won't push on with it. If I believed you I'd attempt to deter you further.
    pseudo leader! go practice safe sex!;-)
  • why can't anything with this fucking community be positive, it started positive and then you fucking nitwits got together and tried to outdo each other taking a shit on this attempt to do something positive with the game. fuck off you little bitches;-) high and mighty with your warnings and retarded semantics.
    If you truly believe in yourself, then by all means proceed. We aren't being negative, just realistic.

Sir Davids 68th Birthday.
  • It is a low priority but is there anything at all educational that this community offers? Maybe there is but I'm honestly having difficulty thinking of what it might be.
    I actually learned quite a bit from the round I ALed a #1 alliance all round. Back when that still meant something (at least a little). I learned a bit about management, dedication, leadership, communication, problem resolution, and all that hokey stuff
  • And then you woke up and forgot it all.
  • This forum. NO!
  • Then he realized it wasn't worth it at all.
  • It is a low priority but is there anything at all educational that this community offers? Maybe there is but I'm honestly having difficulty thinking of what it might be.
    None.
  • Sign of a retard: posts something for the public to see, public provides real, good reasons for why this may be a bad idea, guy freaks out.