Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Revolution] [Scallywags]vs[Bazinga] (also: Flame Pie Thread)

Comments

• Pie is just the shit
  • And you never let shit go.
    What exactly do I have to let go of?

I'm not in the Frat here so my SK self worth has been obliterated by you better than mes out there. I've suddenly become homosexual, so not holding onto that.. my kd building skills always sucked, but the affirmation has caused me to really doubt why I even sign up.

All that would be true if I gave a dam what any if you thought haha.. so all you guys can just go suck each other off some more for all I give a sh!t..

• NB4umadBroNubs post
  • pie you need to get a grip
  • Hibiscus (1:17)

Kingdom Information
    Planet Type: Mystical Lands
    Networth: 3,161,612 (33)
    Land: 10,314 (36)
    Honor: 3,951 (44)

funny helms wont be counted

Someone said something about me being not in the top 40 a few days ago ^ Proof if I may.
    >top 40
    >top 40
    >top 40
    >top 40
    >top 40
    >top 40
    >top 40

f
    o
    u
    r
    t
    y

:-)) :-))

That is after AT LEAST 20 people died too :-)) :-))
    Lawl I woulda had that nw at least a week ago...

want a cookie for making it top 40
    yes
  • And you never let shit go.
    pie you need to get a grip
    So am I letting go or getting a grip? You guys should really use your pillow talk time and get this straightened out before contradicting yourselves on here.

(This post below is a tongue in cheek post. No real intent was made to discredit the hard work gone into the killing of any kd from 1:4. For those of you too stupid to realize why it is a joke, I offer the following explanation. Feelgood, aka Screamin and Lynog.. which for some reason is ok.. got KT'd. The first breaker was from his own sector. Other people from his sector hit him as well. Zois is constantly hitting an active KD in his own sector and has for a week. That KD in return has Sabo'd and arson him. There is much internal strife and PMing to get SL off him to that person and no I don't like them so let's try this one. This is mostly explained in the thread with the sector in the title. If you still don't realise why its a joke, please step away from the computer.. go upstairs and get mommy.. have her explain it)

Before any kill in 1:4 can be claimed, a disclaimer must be signed and an asterisk applied to the kill as no one will be able to say for 100% that 1:4 didn't kill the kd themselves. Full credit will be given as long as these conditions are met, otherwise you only receive 1/2 pts.
  • We're now 4 days since:
    lol he disbanded :/
    And you are still making "jokes" based off of it. This is why I said you need to let shit go. The joke was dead from the start. Whatever you're doing to its corpse now should just be illegal.
  • Necrophilia I reckon.

Seriously though Pie, Ive got nothing against you aside from how amusing it is to troll. If you didnt write short story responses myseelf and others would prob stop trolling. :-?
  • Revolutionist (X:6,Y:9) @ Desert Wasteland 19,885 5,992,351 4,281
    dead
  • damnit, couldnt get SL fast enough to switch to no state so that i would live for ever :(
  • We're now 4 days since:
    lol he disbanded :/
    And you are still making "jokes" based off of it. This is why I said you need to let shit go. The joke was dead from the start. Whatever you're doing to its corpse now should just be illegal.
    So that was posted the 20th and my post regarding it was the 21st and I haven't said crap about it since.. yet I'm holding on? If you are going to troll at least get facts right.. in the same thread even

• fight....
    fight .....
    fight.....
    jerry .....
    jerry .......
    jerry......
  • The Merchant (X:2,Y:2) @ Mystical Lands 15,545 4,234,744 5,727
    Dead
  • Why was my kt never posted here? :(

I demand recognition for being the last kt of the round (that died anyways).
  • Not worth it