Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Revolution] [Scallywags]vs[Bazinga] (also: Flame Pie Thread)

Comments

• No, I'm only tarded.. didn't happen twice.

(Forgive me I been on heavy pain meds for last 18 hrs and it makes me not give a dam what you tools in the PFs think)

(Forgive me I been on heavy pain meds for last 18 hrs and it makes me not give a dam what you tools in the PFs think)
    take them all at once
  • pie = Not the sharpest tool in the shed, huh?
    Its a pie. Its got crust and moist center.

take them all at once
    It's a patch, sorry to disappoint you.. again.
  • pie = Not the sharpest tool in the shed, huh?
    Its a pie. Its got crust and moist center.
  • I like how people attribute what others say to me. Since people I know are trolling, it means I'm trolling? Like I'm putting them up to it or something.
  • I like how people attribute what others say to me. Since people I know are trolling, it means I'm trolling? Like I'm putting them up to it or something.
    But youre their leader. You must be behind it.

You know you're being ultra-trolled when you don't know to whom to pay the troll toll.

You know you're being ultra-trolled when you don't know to whom to pay the troll toll.
    You've gotta pay the troll toll to get into this boy's hole.
  • How does this go...

Rook doesn't count! He suicides all the time.. and 1:4 was grabbing him in the previous war so they claim half the kill which means Bazinga gets half the Rook kill!

lol funniest statement ever -- he suicides all the time so he isnt counted as a war kill :)
  • Thank you, thank you very much
  • So then Helm's Deep is out then too?
  • pie im still wondering are you gay
    What, are you open to gay invites?
  • Bear Grylis

Planets: 22,680 Networth: 5,399,792
    Dead
    Nw was after 1page of Sabos but close enough
    What, are you open to gay invites?
    His novel needs proper references, otherwise wheres the credibility?
  • How does this go...

Rook doesn't count! He suicides all the time.. and 1:4 was grabbing him in the previous war so they claim half the kill which means Bazinga gets half the Rook kill!

and pie rook didnt sui and he had plenty of time to recover from that last war so stop your bull sh<>it crying because your alliance sucks once again

• Sarcasm dipsh<>it funny how you are the only one who didn't get it
  • funny thing was you were serious about it, and only when everyone laughed and made a mockery of you, only then you said: OH GRRHHRHH ME SO GAY ME MUST MAKE ME SACRASM EXCUSE OR ME LOOK DUUGGGFFMMB

btw are you gay pie i need to know soon, the story of your tale is to be told
  • Pie defo replaced HG in the Pfs, they even build alike. Once he gets a little more attitude he'll be spot on!
  • Lol.. yeah I was serious. Read the first line nutlicker. I was mimicking the earlier post made about Helms. Reading and Comprehension obviously are your strong suits. You are Better suited to you "are you gay" post.

Zeal, I'm me.. I don't try to pretend to be someone I'm not just to get people to like me. There are too many Lynog clones in the PFs already.. 2 above me for dam sure. If I cared what you thought or anyone else, I would just play along like all the other wanna bes.
  • Can we all stfu and:

less QQ, more pewpew
  • If youre being yourself, then i feel you are a fairly negative person :o
  • well here is my story of pie so far:

I saw pie giving some person a footrub at the local grocery store, I enjoyed spying on this it very much. His big and manly hands are my weakness that I melt from. I only wish he can show me some more affection with his huge nose. Oh boy I really love that nose. Oh no! He can see me! I better jump into these bushes! AH! There was dog doo in here. Maaaaan, I better go clean this off. Oh wait, I see pie looking confused and walking off into the next store. I better use the bush to wipe off most of the stuff on me.

Okay, got the smell off, now where is pie. Oh I see him rubbing more people's feet. He sure loves rubbing people's feet. I better get up close to him and talk to him.

Hey pie, here is your lunch and be a good boy, make sure to play that sk game better.
    Love your wife,
    cake

I saw pie giving some person a footrub at the local grocery store, I enjoyed spying on this it very much. His big and manly hands are my weakness that I melt from. I only wish he can show me some more affection with his huge nose. Oh boy I really love that nose. Oh no! He can see me! I better jump into these bushes! AH! There was dog doo in here. Maaaaan, I better go clean this off. Oh wait, I see pie looking confused and walking off into the next store. I better use the bush to wipe off most of the stuff on me.

Okay, got the smell off, now where is pie. Oh I see him rubbing more people's feet. He sure loves rubbing people's feet. I better get up close to him and talk to him.

Hey pie, here is your lunch and be a good boy, make sure to play that sk game better.
    Love your wife,
    cake
    fuking LoL

• More QQ, less pew pew

Love your wife,
    cake
    Thought pie's best friend was a spoon.
  • yeah, I did have time to rebuild after the war, but i decided to go abnout 70% offensive, i did manage to put out a ...decent amount of d but since i no longer cared about score i just went with cheap goons, kind of fun TBH lol :)
  • Wait a minute....

Pie = Faggot?