Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Revolution] [Scallywags]vs[Bazinga] (also: Flame Pie Thread)

Comments

• ok but dont forget more Pew Pew
  • You gotta wait til all the queers come out and hope u r gay before you pewpew.

Flazer, cool story Bro. But tbh Cake is the only person to get foot rubs. I willingly do so because she US carrying my child. I do have very manly hands, but you forgot.. what was in my lunch.
  • Big Daddy 1:10

Planets: 15,169 Networth: 4,145,863

Dead
  • desErted (X:8,Y:4) @ Desert Wasteland 18,564 4,909,700 4,897
    dead

Keltec (X:6,Y:3) Mystical Lands 7,804 2,259,301 6,055
    dead
  • Misfits hasn't declared and only a few kds noble enough (over the top a bit?) are helping
  • everyone in misfits is helping bazinga, no one is helping scallywags, even when the option is open for both
  • everyone in misfits is helping bazinga, no one is helping scallywags, even when the option is open for both
    I beg to differ.
  • Im in the alliance, I see the threads :-p
    No on the second part, that no one is helping scallys, i beg to differ on that.
    Because there aren't two alliances warring Bazinga, right? Oh, and FreeWilly isn't breaking the largest Bazinga kingdoms either, right???
    Use some logic.
    Because there aren't two alliances warring Bazinga, right? Oh, and FreeWilly isn't breaking the largest Bazinga kingdoms either, right???
    Use some logic.
    pretty sure flaznoobs post was implying nobody in misfits was helping scally.
    Use some logic.

Use some logic.
    Use some logic.

Does it matter? FreeWilly and Revolution are both hitting Bazinga as well, cry a river.
    Use some logic.
    Use some logic.

Does it matter? FreeWilly and Revolution are both hitting Bazinga as well, cry a river.
    It matters because it was what someone originally asked. Revolution is already in the title, FreeWilly only has a couple of people participating, Misfits is obviously focusing on Scally, but not officially declared. Stop trying to turn this into a pissing contest.
    Use some logic.
    Use some logic.

I dont have a kd so I dont know who is doing what, but what i do kno is someone asked for Misfts to be added in to the title. Pie said they only had a few helping, flazer said they had a lot. Then you rambled about freewilly like anyone gives a fuck.

Use some logic.
    Use some logic.

I dont have a kd so I dont know who is doing what, but what i do kno is someone asked for Misfts to be added in to the title. Pie said they only had a few helping, flazer said they had a lot. Then you rambled about freewilly like anyone gives a fuck.

Art thou feelings irate, brethren?
  • You made me sad :(
  • I sowwy
    Sowwiness accepted.
  • Yay. Finally getting killed. This round was pathetic
  • hey solid

thats a solid name
  • btw some posts that wanted to help scally and not bazinga were deleted by mods of misfits.
  • See, what I love about Misfits helping Bazinga is it shows just how much people ignore history. I would have thought that by now, everyone was smart enough to avoid helping someone as untrustworthy as Pie or Darkfort, but once again, humanity baffles me.
  • hey solid

thats a solid name
    Hey,thanks man!
  • not fair...i know AL of misfits n he's trying to keep everyone in misfits neutral.....some kingdoms have decided to help anyways though....
  • yeah, i dont think the AL of misfits is deleting the messages, hes a cool cat :-p
  • Cats are cool.
  • Before any kill in 1:4 can be claimed, a disclaimer must be signed and an asterisk applied to the kill as no one will be able to say for 100% that 1:4 didn't kill the kd themselves. Full credit will be given as long as these conditions are met, otherwise you only receive 1/2 pts.
  • And you take things way too literal
  • And you never let shit go.
  • Pie is just shit