Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multi's will wake up

123457»

Comments

• moonie, where the heck are you?
    +1. home boys
  • Yes, moonlight...hitting actives that hit either my sector mates or my alliance mates. It's not hard to type in chat "anybody need a retal?" every time that I had wls and the messages would come. I'd pick the best target and move on.

Thanks Jester. I thought this was probably my best kd I've ever made at this stage of the round. I knew that if the multis didn't get me, DNS eventually would. As I said, you can't build even a decent DW and expect to survive. Just a shame that multis had to be the one to bring me down.

but you stole my wife in the attack :( :( :(
    and yeh i did hit someone in your alliance XD XD.
    when we had our first chat (when you just went to mob) i was actually able to break you, i had pushed till 8k troopers :P but i enjoyed the chat so didnt :P
    sorry to see you got multied :(
  • edited December 2014
    You tapped me, and I didn't hit anyone in your alliance. That said, you also promised to message me your SOM when you were open , and clearly you did not. This, I believe, is the bigger tragedy.
    Haha, if I didn't tell you, I meant to say that I had all LTs for defense and couldn't go open. Yes, I made some grabs that weren't retals, but most of my hits were retals or hits on noob farmers trying to gain an unfair advantage. That was a fun "conversation" though, Ray.
    Well, just come back next round. Problem is people keep leaving. Can't change anything with 40 total players.
    40 players vs. few bots capable of 100 KDs playing all tanks.

Looks like AI wars, with few enterprising NW whores added to it.

Farmers and real multi are minority. So as human players.

In a world where we ALL got no life, and we play, and pick on each other, and integrity is barely there, phew...thats Hollywood drama in the world of cybergeeks.
  • edited December 2014
    Haha thanks for passing me up I guess. Yeah, it sucks but it would have happened eventually. I find it kinda strangely "flattering" as I was obviously at least somewhat of a threat to whomever the pathetic loser multi owner is.
  • Yes, moonlight...hitting actives that hit either my sector mates or my alliance mates. It's not hard to type in chat "anybody need a retal?" every time that I had wls and the messages would come. I'd pick the best target and move on.

Thanks Jester. I thought this was probably my best kd I've ever made at this stage of the round. I knew that if the multis didn't get me, DNS eventually would. As I said, you can't build even a decent DW and expect to survive. Just a shame that multis had to be the one to bring me down.

but you stole my wife in the attack :( :( :(
    and yeh i did hit someone in your alliance XD XD.
    when we had our first chat (when you just went to mob) i was actually able to break you, i had pushed till 8k troopers :P but i enjoyed the chat so didnt :P
    sorry to see you got multied :(
    Moon, you got my sword for that!

Hey, return his wife...
  • Lol cam late to the party ;)

I quit (mike Murphy) because last round took a lot out of me and multis would have been icing on the cake. Some one farmed me for lolz and they were gonzo too.

Everybodayyyy quits!
  • So, if we were just gonna nap all g1 and black hole G2 so everyone can suicide on the multis, why did it wait until after people died?
  • So, if we were just gonna nap all g1 and black hole G2 so everyone can suicide on the multis, why did it wait until after people died?
    People don't react untill people die, 4 days ago I said in 3 days people will die , you are welcome to start on the Multies now, instead I had a couple of hits within that time, people deserve to die if they just think of themself !
  • This is why viva can't run his own alliance.

And is a laughing stock but oh well.
  • ROIROI
    edited December 2014
    I got probed only one time in this round ,hit a bit after it a multi.
    And got multi raped .
    Story over :)>-
  • I think people are tired of fighting multies right out of the gate? Why not just don't Fucking make them? Like disband them of you're the only multi and you claim to play legi always, then delete them. Otherwise people won't hit non aggressive exploring ulties that have good D until they can safely break without being hit by random kds back
  • I got probed only one time in this round ,hit a bit after it a multi.
    And got multi raped .
    \Never thought I'd see this. Last round, you had a strong KD going.
    And got multi raped .
    I was in top 10 for a day
    And got multi raped .
    I was in top 10 for a day
    Sorry to see this. I guess you hit the right button ....